• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen deoxis?lugia or hooh?

Years
No I didn't... So I didn't get them :(

The thing is, I was the only one with a FireRed cartrige in my area (or any Pokémon game for that matter) so needless to say, I couldn't complete the whole pokedex. And after two years everybody around got themselves a Emerald/LeafGreen cartrige, but I did not have FR anymore.

So now I'm playing a FR hack called UltraViolet, wich lets me caught all 386 pokémon up till Gen III, included those 3, so maybe eventually I will be able to catch them all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2022
The game freezes after u defeat E4 and try to evolve a Pokemon, freezes at the end of evolution screen.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
The game freezes after u defeat E4 and try to evolve a Pokemon, freezes at the end of evolution screen.

Uhh, no it doesn't...

On topic: I never did get any of them in those games. It would be pretty interesting to playthrough them on my emulator to see what it was like though.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Did I cheat such that I ran into swarms of Deoxys in Viridian Forest? No. Did I give myself key items from events I had long since missed so I could actually access said events? Yes.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
While playing them on my GameBoy, I haven't cheated. Didn't have Action Replay or GameShark, so, yeah. I always wanted to get one of those, but didn't. xD But when I played these games on my computer via emulator, though, I did cheat. It had an option to put AR codes in, so why not experiment with it? Using cheats may ruin the fun a bit, but for me, this wasn't the case. In fact, it was the total opposite. I've played these games plenty of times already, and knew everything in and out. With cheat codes, I got the chance to explore deep inside those games and see things that I've never seen before. d:

Back