• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie just sort of stood there and attempted to look cool while Kenshin embarrassed both of them. She mentally sighed. This boy ... She decided not to focus on that, because Kenshin had just interrupted her with an incredibly awkward question. She just sort of looked around briefly.

"...You're a bona fide male, aren't you."

Perhaps comically, she almost sounded as if she was in disbelief over this. She then went on to speak again.

"No, but it was nice dancing with you~"

She began to set him down as she finished saying that, setting him back on his feet. She then spoke up again in a normal tone.

"According to my internal clock, the dance should be ending any time now."

MacKenzie had been keeping track of the time, and she was correct. Even as she spoke, staff were getting ready to announce the end of the dance.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie nodded. She personally hadn't really thought about /why/ they had not infested the rest of the academy. She had deigned to simply think poorly of the ghost pokemon. What could she say? She might not have been stupid, but she was just a kid. She made mistakes like that. It seemed to frustrate her for a moment, but she got over it. Nobody had known what she had been thinking. She could recover from this easily. So then... why /did/ they target that building in particular? Now that Takumi had pointed it out it did seem kind of odd for them to restrict themselves just to that building if they were simply predators like she had originally assumed.

She noticed Takumi staring at her intently and simply returned his stare quizzically, wondering what he was thinking. It was true that she was concerned for Mark's safety. Why wouldn't she be? He could get seriously hurt or way worse! No human being deserved that sort of fate. Regardless, Takumi went on to explain his doubts. Perhaps he didn't know how strongly Valorie desired respect, and how hard she was willing to work to gain it. This was the girl who often spent entire nights training away at the expense of her health just to make sure she could win battles. This was the girl who decked a guy for trying to steal her spotlight. This was the girl who would accept a challenge from anyone, no matter how strong or weak. Hard work practically defined her. If she lived in Rapture even Andrew Ryan would have to be impressed!

References aside, Takumi had just challenged her, asked her if she was willing, asked her if she would prove herself. It was like taunting a starving person with scraps of food promising more if she followed. Her eyes suddenly filled with a fiery determination and her expression changed to suite it. She was not so much desperate as she was displaying alarming confidence.

"I /will/!"

Regardless, around this point and time the music would come to a stop. It would appear the dance was more or less over. It was fairly late, and they'd probably get home in time for bed at this rate. Valorie simply silently and casually acknowledged the things going on around her as she waited to see what Takumi had to say.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
After getting himself thoroughly lost Isaac slumped over at a bus stop. So much for joining the field trip. Isaac sighed heavily. He had spent hours running all over the city and hadn't gotten any closer to his school's field trip site.

"I should have know this would never work," Isaac mumbled dejectedly, "I should of just waited for them to return to school. How could I be so stupid as to try this?"

Isaac continued to mumble incessantly as he sat there waiting for a bus to the train station. Maybe there he could catch the bullet train to Johto and forget that the entire thing ever happened. That wasn't very like Isaac though. Usually he would have some kind of back up plan, but this time he just solemnly sighed in defeat.

When the bus came Isaac boarded and took the back seat. After two stops the bus came to the train station. Isaac slowly walked inside his plan growing foggy in his head. Was it worth giving this up? Isaac couldn't decide. Still too unsure to make a choice he took a seat on one of the benches and continued thinking.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"If he was, he wouldn't lash out like that. He's aggressive and that's all there is to it. Man, that makes me remember the time I first met Shock. First thing he did was bite me in the buttocks! Heck, I thought he was suicidal fighting that Snivy with such a small size! And boy was it a shock to see that he won!" said Gen.

"That punk had no chance to begin with..... No way I'll lose to anyone." said shock in an arrogant tone.

"As if..... I recall you getting frozen up and catching a cold just by one of my blizzards." CupCream said as she turned at Shock's direction.

Gen looked around and saw many people around him dancing with their dates.
" *Sighs* Wish I had a date. Though I said that, I never actually get the courage to even ask a girl anything. Hehehe, guess I'm just shy like CuCream huh?"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante waved at the professor as his aunt introduced him to Dante. Just then, Dante noticed that the music was stopping which could mean that the dance was close to over. It was surely a relief to Dante because he could get back into his regular clothes.

Finally, I can get out of this stupid suit and get into some comfortable clothes, Dante thought with a smirk.

The dance felt that it take forever to end, but that just Dante whom was feeling the boredom.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Attention: The day is coming to an end. That means you need to pick up the tempo and just detail your character(s) getting back to the academy in your next post or two.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
(If I am not doing this right, please let me know!)

Cassie peered at the dark shadow of the school, grinning inwardly. "I'm finally here!" She laughed, full of joy. She looked down at Squirtle, who was also sharing in her excitement. He looked as if he was going to jump for joy, mirroring Cassie's exact thoughts.

"Squirtle, squirt!" He said, already trotting off towards the school. The path was dim, but Cassie could still see Squirtle running ahead of her.

"Squirtle, stop!" She yelled quickly. Squirtle came to a halt, looking at Cassie questioningly, as if saying, What are we waiting for? "I need help with my bags." She said, nodding towards the big suitcase and a small duffel bag, both a cool-coloured teal, making you feel like it was found at the bottom of the ocean. "I've got Seel in my arms!" she added, hiking up Seel with one arm. Seel snuggled closer to her affectionately, using her warmth to maintain his body temperature. Squirtle sighed, coming back to grab the smaller of the two pieces of luggage, then started on the path again towards the school. They both practically ran in their eagerness to see what was in store for them.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier sighed as the dance appeared to come to an end.

"Some dance huh?" He joked.

His amulet had started to reaffect him since he started dancing. It seemed it needed the right push in certain situations, such as his rivalry with Sam and the certain closeness he began to feel towards Selene.

"Y'know Sel, I think you've helped me realise something tonight... though I'm not quite sure what it is yet... in other words tonight I think I've changed for the better in a way I don't fully understand and you've played a large part in contributing to that... so I'm grateful." Xavier pulled away and smiled at Sel, he turned to walk away but looked over his shoulder briefly and spoke.

"Just think about what I've said Sel, if you need to talk to someone who understands you can find me in the Suicune dorm, I'll never laugh or tell anybody what you tell me, of that you can be certain." Xavier continued marching to the dressing rooms.

Burgh

Burgh stood outside the building guiding students back to the train with other teachers, he saw Xavier pass but didn't say anything, he wanted to make the fact he was a teacher now be a surprise to him.

Burgh looked at Xavier face more carefully and felt relieved to see him smiling slightly. Something told him that despite a shaky start.

Xavier was ready for that amulet. A man came and delivered Xavier dress clothes like he requested. It was a long night... butit was finnaly over.

Xavier

Xavier had been quick to get dressed, he folded up his suit and dress clothes and handed them to a man who said he would take them to Burgh for him. Xavier handed him the clothes, but he kept the amulet on.

Xavier sat alone on the train ride back to Vermillion. He didn't want to really talk to anyone at that moment.

He had some stuff to think about.

The amulet. His mother would've known its power. Why would she want it to be given to him and not his sister or father. Was it so he would always have a part of her? Or so it could help him come out more? He didn't know.

He had made more friends that evening then he had any that entire year. He supposed he had to thank Val for that. He had been lucky enough for her to collapse on her. Through her he had met Mark, Blaze had met Thyme, through that Josh met Brian, Genevieve, Maxwell and... Selene. Josh still wasn't completely sure how he felt for her yet, he knew she didn't like him the same if he had feelings for her, he also had something for Valorie but that was more of a crush. Oh well. Couldn't always get lucky with stuff like that.

There was definetely something up with Selene though, she was troubled and Xavier worried for her.

Why that was he didnt know. Was this what having friends felt like? Xavier couldn't actually believe he didn't know the answer to the question.

Hehad never actually had someone other than Burgh who was his "friend" and even still Burgh was more like a brother to him. Up until tonight he had never actually had a friend. Xavier wasn't sure wether to feel embarrased or happy.

So he just sat there and sighed.

Xavier barely comprehended the second part of the journey and simply sat in the boat trying not to get seasick. He only left the cabin when a familiar island sailed into view. Oak Island.

It was good to be back.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
Playing with the stem of her champagne flute, Brogan listened to Calnith with a small smile. He was definitely a vengeful enough character to form a productive alliance with...but only if he could learn to control this anger that seemed to be erupting in erratic bursts. That in itself didn't bother Brogan so much, but it was a vulnerability that they couldn't afford to have. Ultimately, however, this was something that she could work on - she was sure that once she had explained the situation to Calnith and they had begun plotting that he would learn to control his temper. And if he didn't? Well then...she would just have to make sure that he was /taught/ to - if there was one thing that Brogan would not tolerate, it was someone else's lack of control ruining her carefully crafted plans and schemes, and if Calnith wanted the benefits of an alliance with her then he would just have to conform to her ways.

"Now, now Spawn of Satan, there's no need to get carried away with ourselves," she said in an amused tone in response to Calnith's little outburst, standing up and crossing over to a full-length mirror by the door and beginning to unpin her hair from the side-do, letting her hair fall freely in soft curls. "For a start, there is no "I" in "Team" and you would do well to remember it. If World Domination is your ultimate goal, then you'll have to work on that one yourself. But if you're planning on bringing down HoTa Corporation's largest clients...forget it," she laughed to herself, shaking her head slowly as she scruitinised her own flawless complexion. "Many bigger, badder boys and girls than you have tried and failed so I wouldn't focus on that so much if I were you. But destruction in general is a worthy ambition."

"Miss Houghton-Taylor," came a voice from the door, and Brogan looked round to see Rob's head poking through the gap, and she could tell even from behind his shades that he was watching Calnith. "The dance is over. Everyone is preparing to leave. You may wish to find your Father."

"Yes, thank you Rob," she dismissed him cooly, turning to Calnith as Rob closed the door behind him, hands on her hips. "Okay then, it is time for you to leave. I may see you on the journey back home. If not? Then try not to blow up the coach and I'll get a message to you tomorrow."

She waited for Calnith to leave - as soon as he was gone, she was planning on changing back into her regular clothes - loathe as she was to leave behind the gorgeous designer gown she was currently wearing - and finding her Father to big him farewell. In the back of her mind she noted that Jenna hadn't made an appearance as she had initially expected, teamed with her Father's generally evasive stance when she asked him about Jenna...Brogan knew that something was wrong.

Selene
As she danced with Xavier, he seemed to have guessed that she was feeling a little under the weather. How he knew? She wasn't sure. As far as she was aware, Lucario didn't endow humans with their power to read auras, and she had been nothing but cheerful since they had started dancing, but she assumed that he had simply made a lucky guess. She shook her head with a bright smile and looked at Xavier.

"I'm not upset by any means! It's been a long day, and I've had my fair share of drama today but otherwise I'm more than happy. How could I not be, dancing with you hey?" she asked with a laugh, breaking hold for a moment to punch Xavier lightly in the arm.

"What? I don't understand you...two to choose between?? Unless you're talking about what I'm planning to eat for breakfast tomorrow I haven't got any choices to make!" she answered simply, her face completely corroborating this fact. Sel would wager that, unless Xavier WAS his Lucario, he wouldn't be able to tell that she was lying. When Selene had to, she was an amazing actress, and she really didn't want anybody to know what was going on between herself, Valorie and Vince at that moment. Hell, she hadn't even spoken to Vince about anything yet, given that he seemed to have vanished off the face of the Earth. Assuming that Xavier, however sensitive to people's emotions he may have been, was still a human there was no way he would be able to tell from Selene's tone or expression that she wasn't telling the truth.

Luckily, before the conversation could progress any further, things seemed to be slowing down. Looking round, it was clear that the dance was coming to an end, and for one Selene was relatively grateful. Yes it had been fun getting all dressed up and a good experience, but it had been one long day, and she was just looking forward to getting some sleep on the journey back and then collapsing in her own, comfy bed.

"Thank you for the dance Xavier," smiled Selene, hugging the boy lightly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thyme

"Sure... Let's go find Brian," Thyme said to Snype. When the dance came to an end, she put her hand over her head.

"Scratch that, you stay with Mark. I'll go and find Brian. I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Thyme said, a note of curiousity in her voice. She gave Snype a short kiss and then strode away. She waved absently at him as she looked for her Trainer.

Duster

"Hm... Can we finish this chat later? I need to get back to Bri!" Duster said to Quillie as the dance came to an end. She waved goodbye and charged away from him. Rats! She had been confident he would have asked her to dance! Not that she particularly wanted to dance with someone she hardly knew, but she had been bored enough to say yes. Oh well. At least they were going home.

Brian

Before Adria had been able to get off of him on her own, Bri was aware of the dance coming to an end.

"Um... Er..." Bri began, but he was cut off by an amused sounding voice.

"Well! I thought I said not to do anything funny! Hah! The minute I turn my back, you two are all over each other! Heheheh! And Drizzle! You're no better!" Duster sang out for all to hear. Bri turned a deep red and immediately forgot what he was saying. Duster laughed and began singing a little song that had something to do with sitting in a tree, or something. Bri wasn't exactly paying much attention.

"Duster, enough. Can't you see we need to get back? Tease him later!" Thyme said as she walked up. Duster immediately went silent.

"Y-yes ma'am!" Duster said, her voice not much more than a timid whisper. Thyme sighed and wrapped her vines around Adria and lift her to her feet. Bri let out a small sigh of relief. Thyme then picked him up as Duster returned Adria's cane to her. Drizzle had collected Brian's crutches, and once the two ten-yearolds were back on their feet, Thyme climbed up to Bri's shoulder.Duster was kind of cringing, but she stood perfectly still. Drizzle had a look of confusion on his face.

"Eh?" he said simply to Duster.

"Nothings wrong! Bri, could I go back in my pokeball?!" Duster said urgently. Knowing she was lying, but too distracted to care, Bri returned her. He also returned Drizzle.

"Oh, um, Adria, Vaper, this is Thyme. Thyme, this is Adria and Vaper," Brian said quietly. Thyme was giving Adria and Vaper a cool stare.

"It's a pleasure," she said, her tone suggesting that it was not a pleasure. Bri scowled.

"Thyme, be nice! Anyways, Adria, um... I haven't really seen you around much... Maybe tomorrow, i-if you wanted, I could show you around the campus... I mean... If you wanted me too. I-I understand if you have other plans," Bri said quickly. He had forgotten that Adria wouldn't be able to see anything about the campus. It didn't matter though.

"Um... We should get going," Bri said quietly.

"Er... I need to get changed back into my normal clothing. I'll see you later, ok?" Brian said, hoping he would get to talk to her again. He turned and headed for the dressing rooms. He quickly got back into his own clothing, and headed for the door.

"AHEM! GET THESE BLOODY BOWS OFF OF ME!" Thyme screeched. Bri nodded, his mind still swimming from meeting Adria, and took the ribbons off of her. She had already removed the fake leaves from her tail. As for the dark green paint on her, she wanted to leave that on. Bri said nothing and headed for the train with the others. He kept to himself, still thinking about the events of the evening. He finally reached the boat and stayed out on the deck, enjoying the cool night air as they headed back to school.

"Well... That was an odd trip," Thyme stated softly. She was thinking about what she had found out. She would have to hear Leena's side of the story. But tomorrow. She was yawning too much to care. Brian looked asleep on his feet. Good thing she hadn't let him sit down in those deck chairs. He would have been there all night. Once the boat reached the island, Thyme directed Brian back to his dorm room, where he fell face first on the bed and was snoring after a moment.

Thyme

Thyme yawned, but she had other things to do right now. She had to prevent Brian from getting in trouble for her escaping the pokemon center. She picked up a pen and wrote a note out. Her hand writing looked very large and crooked, but it got the job done.

Dear nerse[/]nurse,

i am TimeThyme, Brians snivy. yes i know its od that snivy can write... but i can! i snuck out of the pokemon centre because i was boardbored. Brian didnt know about it until later. i wanted to go on the feeld trip not stay in that bed. so plees dont get Brian in trouble. he didnt do any thing rong. also give me my poke ball.

Thyme

Satisfied with the note, she walked to the pokemon center. once inside, she tapped a nurse on the arm. Luckily, it was the same nurse that had been taking care of her while she was there.

"Thyme! Where have you been!?" the nurse said as she picked Thyme up. Thyme had a disgruntled look on her face and handed over the note. The nurse read it, chuckling to herself about the mispellings and terrible grammar.

"Ok... Don't do that again!" she said.

"Lady, I'll leave this place whenever I feel like it!" Thyme said irritatedly. Of course, the nurse wanted to run a lot of tests on her to be sure she was ok. The only thing that was wrong with her was that her blood pressure was a tad higher than normal, but given how stressed out she was, it was understandable. Once they were done, the nurse picked up her pokeball and handed it to her.

"Don't go getting in anymore trouble!" she said, winking at Thyme. Thyme scowled and headed back to the dorm.

Nova

A few moments after Brian fell asleep, Nova burst out of his pokeball. He looked around boredly before walking towards the door. A flash of red light later, and he was face to face with Drizzle, who was scowling at him.

"Move," Nova said. Drizzle shook his head.

"So, you're just going to abandon us? What's with you man!?" Drizzle said. Nova growled and Drizzle assumed a fighting stance. Nova relaxed a bit.

"... You don't understand. I have donw nothing but fail my entire life. Why do you think I wasn't running with a pack when you met me? My pack cast me out because I was so weak. Then it ust got worse. I was still weak, but this time I have something I want to fight for. Brian needs me to be strong. And I... I can't show my face to him after losing all these battles. I'm going to go train and get stronger so I can protect him," Nova said. Drizzle was quiet. That had been the most the Growlithe had said to anyone, ever. Drizzle walked over to the door. He leapt up and opened it.

"I'll try and explain it to Brian in the morning. You had better come back, or you'll break his heart," Drizzle said. Nova chuckled.

"Heh, you haven't heard? Growlithe are the most loyal pokemon ever. If he needs me, I'll be there, doesn't matter how strong I am at the time. And when I get back... Heheheh, I'll leave that for you to figure out," Nova said before bonding out of the room and down the hall. The night was young, and he had work to do.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin was put back on his feet by Mackenzie. He kinda gave a nervous smile back to her.

"Yeah it was fun! Thanks!" That was the one time he didn't sound nervous while talking with her.

When she mentioned the dance should be ending soon he nodded. "Yeah. . . I guess so. I'll. . . see you back at the academy then. Bye Mackenzie."

Well he made his first friend at the academy. Maybe things will finally be better for him here at the academy.

After the teachers had made the announcement the dance was over and that it was time to head back, Kenshin went back to the dressing room to get changed back into his normal outfit. He went with the other students to board the train to head back to Vermillion City, and then would continue to follow the group to board the boat back to the Academy. Kenshin decided to stay on his own inside his room on the boat during the ride back. Soon when he was back in his dorm room, Kenshin let out his pokemon from their Pokeballs.

"Sorry to have kept yall cooped up in there for so long guys," Kenshin apologized to them. "Hopefully tomorrow will be better."

Kenshin fed them each their dinner before crawling into his bed. Pikachu jumped onto the bed and curled up at the foot of his bed. Kenshin reached down and picked up Torchic and placed him into the little make-shift nest he made for Torchic to use as a bed on Kenshin's nightstand, and as for Dratini, Kenshin had already set out Dratini's own nice futon for his pokemon to curl up on for the night.

"Night guys!" Kenshin said to his pokemon before turning out the lights for the evening.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi was a bit annoyed at Mark's idea he was coming along, however he didn't let it show on his face. Personally, Takumi wanted to liberate the Lugia Dorm on his own since to his knowledge he was possibly the only student left who had any clue how the Lugia Dorm worked at all. Aka he felt he was the only real Lugia Dorm student left. But he knew as his pokemon were now, he wouldn't be able to do it just yet. He was already making an exception to allowing Valorie to help him with his quest. But she honestly had what it took to possibly be a Lugia Dorm student herself one day. When he finally gets the dorm re-established, she may be one of the first students he would recommend be transfered to the Lugia Dorm just for her skill and determination alone. He admired it, and perhaps she could become a great asset to him and help his own pokemon become stronger till he could finally take back the Lugia Dorm.

He looked to Mark with a calm look on his face. "Perhaps you will be of some help then if what you say about your . . . 'Snype' is true. I personally have my doubts that it will be as simple as that but we shall see."

Takumi noticed the music was stopping as well. Mark had asked about the three objects. He gave a calm and controlled polite smile or grin to both Valorie and Mark. "I will explain in greater detail about them on a later date. It seems the dance is ending."

He stood up from his seat and bowed to them both. "If you will excuse me, I must take my leave. It was a pleasure meeting you both this evening. May we see each other more often again at the Academy."

With that Takumi left the ballroom and got changed. There was the train back to Vermillion, and then the boat ride back. Takumi stood at the front of the bow of the boat as he gazed at the ocean and the stars, waiting for the boat to depart and for the island of the academy to come into sight.

I'm coming back fools, he thought to himself. Beware ghosts that haunt the Lugia Dorm. Judgement day is coming for all of you. If any of you fools are intelligent enough you will leave the grounds now before I take back what's mine.

Something in the sky caught Takumi's eye. He looked up and saw a pokemon flying at an incredible speed back to the ocean. What pokemon was that? Was it. . . heading to the academy?

Takumi stared for a moment. It was. I'm sure of it.

Soon as the boat left the docks, Takumi stood there and waited till they got back to the Academy. Rather than head out the dorm Takumi decided to walk around the island to see if that pokemon he saw actually came here. After an hour of walking around in the Deepest Depths of the Forest, he was attacked by a Beedrill.

". . . Beldum," he tossed out Beldum's pokeball lightly. Takumi's red eyes began to glow oddly within the night sky. Perhaps it was something with the moon light? Who knows.

(And now my first attempt at a wild pokemon battle for the RP. Might be short out of my own lazyness)

The Beedrill flew towards Beldum with one of his needle-arms thrust out to try and attack.
Takedown. Straight to the center of his gut.

Beldum flew straight forward and struck Beedrill head first in the area Takumi specified. Beedrill's drill arm may have scraped against

Get behind him before he recovers. Target the area of his back where his wings are. Take Down.

Beldum flew around behind the Beedrill as it was trying to get back up to recover from the Take Down it recieved to its stomach area. Seriously there isn't much mass down there so recieving an attack like that must porbably have hurt the beedrill somewhat. Belldum flew and used Take Down again on the Beedrill, striking the Beedrill's shoulders and wings in the back. Beldum turned to face the Beedrill that was now twitching on the ground.

Beldum floated near Takumi awaiting his trainer's orders. Takumi's red eyes were glaring at the injured Beedrill, like a cold dark judge deciding its fate.

Finish him. Take Down.

With that Beldum gave one last Take Down, KO'ing the Beedrill on the ground. Soon after that though, Beldum began to glow as its form changed and it evolved into Metang.

Takumi pulled out his pokedex and examined Metang's new stats and moves. "Well, I am overall pleased with the results of that battle Metang. But now it's time we try out some new moves. Are you ready for this evening's training?"

Metang nodded to Takumi.

Then let us begin.

And Takumi and Metang shall spend the next hour or two training Metang's new moves before returning to Takumi's dorm room and sleeping for the rest of the evening.

N

N turned his head when the announcement was made that it was time to head back to the Academy. After N got changed though, he joined the students and the teachers for the train ride to Vermillion.

Once he got off the train in Vermillion however, he stopped and looked down to one of his pokeballs that were shaking for some odd reason. N brought the pokeball up to his eye level and smiled to the friend of his.

"I guess you want to come out for some exercise don't you? Alright, I think we can do that."

N goes ahead to let one of the teachers know he will be taking a different ride to the Academy. After doing so, N seperates from the group and heads to the edge of the city, right in the forest next to Diglet's Cave. Finding an open area big enough, he stops and holds out his pokeball.

"Come on out my friend!"

And now N has let out his impatient friend for his exercise. N smiled to him.

"Are you ready to go?"

Zekrom replied with a roar. N climbed onto Zekrom's back before the legendary black pokemon began took off to the sky.

"Let us go Zekrom! To the Academy we go!"

And now Zekrom took off with N on top of him. N turned to look and saw the boat the Academy was using still in the harbor. It was hard to tell from how far away he was but he felt confident that was the boat.

Same time any students who would be on the boat's deck during the time or looking up at the sky would be able to make out an odd figure of a black pokemon, but they would be too far away for any of the students to be able to see what pokemon it was that was flying through the night sky.

Only reason N had left before the others was to prepare for his class early. Much earlier than needed mind you, but still early. Sure his class isn't tomorrow but hey, never hurts to over prepare right?

But yeah after arriving at the academy early he heads to where his classroom should be and begins preparing everything. After a long evening of doing so, N pulls out his sleeping bag, locks up the door to his class room, and sleeps.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell

When Sam asked Geneviève when she and Maxwell had met, a barely noticable smile covered Maxwell's cheeks. He understood what Sam was after, he had good reasons though. Two people doesn't just get together as a couple in just a matter of hours, but with Geneviève it was special. Maxwell couldn't really put his finger on how, he guessed it was love at first sight. He heard the dance music end and he saw everybody starting to walk in the direction where the trains were.

"Um, excuse me." Maxwell said, "But can we take this chat later? It seems like the field-trip has ended.". Maxwell started walking towards the changing room with Wilson trailing behind him, "Quillie, Slackey, Zard, Umber, come here!" he shouted. After a while he saw them walk towards him and Wilson, everyone of them except Umber... "Where is Umber?" Maxwell asked, Zard held up Umber's pokeball with him still in it. "Okay Umber, time to come out." he said, but Umber's pokeball wouldn't open. "Hm, strange." Maxwell thought as he took off Zard's top-hat and bow-tie and returned him to his pokeball. He pulled out his pokegear and placed the two pokeballs on it, then the were sent back to his parents in a blue flash.

Quillie

Quillie saw as Duster walked away, dang it! He could've danced with her, but oh well. Wait, what did she say? Go back to Brian? So she was one of Brian's pokemon! That meant she was on the same team as that rude Snivy and that showoff-Buizel. Quillie and Zard started to walk towards Maxwell when they heard him calling for them.

Slackey

[Huh, wuh?] Slackey was confused, the dance had ended?! Aww, he was having a really good time, but all good times must come to an end... [Sorry,] he said to Sapphire, [But Maxwell is calling me, I've gotta go. I loved our dance though!] he added.

Maxwell

Maxwell walked inside the changing room and started to take off his formal wear. "Heh, I hope they like the modifications I made on the tux." Maxwell smirked towards his pokemon. He took off all of their formal wear too, if you could really call it formal wear. Maxwell changed back into his old clothes, put Slackey on his head and walked out of the changing room with Quillie and Wilson behind him.

Maxwell got on the train, but he couldn't spot Geneviève or Sam. "Well, whatever." he thought, "I bet they're already on the train."
He walked down the train carts looking for a good place to sit. He noticed Xavier sitting on a seemingly comfy spot, but Maxwell didn't bother. Xavier looked like he had better things to worry about than a little friendlyness from Maxwell.
The train-ride went smoothly, but Maxwell couldn't help but feel bored.

As they got to Vermilion city, Slackey had fallen asleep and was now snoozing like a Snorlax on top of Maxwell's head. Maxwell felt too lazy to go down under the deck, so he stayed outside. He saw Brian a bit away, but he was too tired to go and say hi.

Finally, they reached Oak Island. "Aaah, sleep." Maxwell said in a tired manner as they got off the boat. But then he noticed something on the beach. It looked like a Poliwag but with no legs and gigantic cheeks. The pokemon suddenly saw that Maxwell was observing it, "Tym!" it squealed and jumped into the water. "No wai-" Maxwell said, but it was too late. "Oh well, I guess I'll check that out tomorrow..." he sighed.

Maxwell went up to his dorm-room, he opend the door and walked in slowly. As they got inside the room, Quillie and Wilson fell asleep on the floor. Maxwell yawned, he was ready to sleep aswell. He laid down in his bed and pulled the bed-sheet up to his chin. "Good night." he said quietly, and then he fell asleep.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
It was a long ride back. Isaac sat still very unsure of his decision. Had he made the right one? He felt like he'd screwed everything up. He shook his head trying to convince himself that he was doing the right thing. But Isaac was stubborn. Maybe that's why he made this choice. Maybe that's why he faintly smiled as he got of the train and continued down to the Vermillion city docks. From there he hitched a ride with his dad's friend again. The old sailor was curious about why the boy was so down and asked him a few questions as they went:

"So lad, what's bothrin' ya?" He asked his foreign accent rushing out like an ocean wave.

"huh?" Isaac mumbled surprised to hear the captain talk, "Nothing really. I'm fine. Maybe a little queasy."

"but not seasick?" The captain asked picking up on Isaac's choice in words.

"yeah…its … its am I cut out for this? My dad was a ranger, my grand dad was a ranger, my family is from a place where trainers don't exist. It's not what we do." Isaac said shaking uneasily.

"bah! It doesn't matter what your father does. It matters what you do. Isaac, my father was a farmer, and look at me I'm a sailor. It's your life and your decisions." The surprisingly wise captain.

"heh…thanks. I'll keep that in mind." Isaac half laughed.

"good now we're almost there so hang on." The Captain said taking the wheel in both hands and steering the boat up to the dock.

Isaac hopped off the boat and strode up to the school. Here he was. An average student who was ready to show that he was above and beyond that. Isaac ran in through the door and rushed to the Entei dorm. He swung open the door and announced to anyone in there.

"I'm Isaac and I'm here to stay!"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype

Snype nodded after receiving a kiss from Thyme. The dance was ending anyways and everyone seemed to be heading back to the boat. Well it was a fitting way to end the day at least. He was glad to have been in Thyme's company for the whole day. It might not have all been that pleasant but it was fun for Snype at least.

"Yeah! I'll see ya tomorrow Thyme. Have a good night." Snype said before scurrying off to Mark.

Mark

Mark waved goodbye to Takumi and looked over to Valorie. The dance was finished... unfortunately for Mark. He wasn't able to dance at all since he was occupied, not that he minded. Snype quickly appeared through the crowd and hopped onto Mark's shoulder.

"Hey Snype! You've been busy haven't you? Hanging out with Thyme I see?" Mark said. Snype nodded and gave off a bright smile.

"Well Val, I guess the day is finished. Ah... I can't wait to get into a bed... today has been exhausting... geez that guy seemed way over his head huh? What's in a name? Sheesh... nobody sees me complaining about being in the Raikou dorm. I could be just as good as anyone else! Heh... hey maybe some day I might even be able to beat you in battle huh? I'd love to have a rematch sometime!" Mark said, giving Val a soft playful jab on her shoulder. "Snype, remind me not to sleep in the guest rooms on the boat. I'm never gonna wake up if I do." Mark said. Snype snicked and nodded happily.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then huh Val? Sleep well!" Mark said as he headed back to the dressing room to return the clothes that were given to him as well as retrieve his own. Snype had done the same as well. For some reason it felt weird not wearing clothes after having worn them for so long. He quickly got over it though.

After the trip back to the boat, Mark decided to stay inside of the boat and relax. He really wanted to sit down and hopefully avoid falling asleep on the boat. It didn't help though as he fell asleep during the ride. Snype, being very nocturnal allowed Mark to sleep for the trip and stayed by his side for the trip. He needed some rest after all.

After the boat ride, Snype work Mark up by poking at his cheek. Mark slowly got up and quickly headed back for his Dorm. It was good to be back...

As soon as Mark got back to his room he didn't hesitate to fall down face first on his bed and fall right to Sleep. Snype jumped up onto the bed and jumped on top of Mark, quickly falling asleep himself. Mark had alot of things to straighten out... his friendship with Selene, the issue with the wild pokemon, so much. Well at least the weekend would arrive sometime soon...

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante went to the dressing room got changed into his casual clothes. Once he got done, he went over to his aunt, whom apparently got done talking to the professor, to ask her if she can get fly him to the academy.

"Hey Aunt Winona, you mind taking me to the academy", Dante asked his aunt.

"I'm not sure if I should Dante", Winona said to Dante.

"Oh come on auntie", Dante pleaded. "Please."

"Oh fine, but first I'm going to tell the rest of the staff what I'm going to do", Winona said to Dante and walked off. A few minutes later, Winona came back. "It's a go, come on."

"Awesome", Dante said smiling. "I'll be waiting outside for you."

"Alright", Winona said to Dante, following him outside.

"Come on out Altaria", Winona said as she called out her pokemon. As soon as Altaria poked out of it pokeball, Winona got on it reached her hand out to Dante. "Hope on Dante and hold on tight."

"Okay Aunt Winona", Dante said as he accepted Winona's hand and got on Altaria.

"Okay Altaria, lets go back to the academy", Winona said to her pokemon as it started off to the air and headed to the academy.

Some time later

"Hey Dante", Winona said to Dante, as they were coming to what looks like an island. "We're at the academy."

"Oh cool", were the only words that could come out of Dante's mouth. From the sound of his voice, Dante was a bit speechless.

"Come on Altaria, lets land at the dock", Winona said to her pokemon.

Soon, Altaria landed at the dock and Winona got off of the flying pokemon. After that, Dante got off of Altaria.

"Okay Dante", Winona said to Dante yawning a bit. "I'm going to my office. Have fun at your dorm."

"Alright auntie, later", Dante said to his aunt with a wave as he headed off to his dorm.

As Dante headed of to Entei dorm, he saw a boy head off to the direction of the forest. But, Dante didn't care for which he wanted to get to the dorm. As soon as Dante got to the dorm, he headed to his room. Opening the door to what looks like an empty room, Dante unloaded most of his thing and placed his pokeballs on the table that was near his bed. After doing that, Dante just flopped on his bed and fell asleep.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier sat on his bed in his room. It felt good to be back there, like a second home. He put his pokeballs in their special holsters on his nightstand. They were luxury balls, so they were the most comfortable pokeballs available.

He lay down and simply stared at the ceiling for a moment before he felt his eyes droop. He had the strangest feeling, like his life at the academy was changed from here on out, but for the better.

Xaviers eyes shut and he began to snore. He would sleep for then, as tommorow was Halloween, Burgh was probably gonna make him dress up and make a fool of himself... again.

Burgh & Star

Burgh launched his pokeball in the air and Star appeared, she quickly hugged Burgh tightly and cried happily.

"Leavanny! Leav!"

"Hiya Star, I got the job!" Burgh exclaimed excitedly.

Star proceeded to jump up and down with Burgh in a fit of happiness.

"Look where we are!" Burgh shouted.

Star frowned as she looked around what appeared to be a very plain and drab classroom. However her face brightened when she saw Burgh holding a few buckets of paint and and a box of paintings and decorations.

"I think you know what we've got to do!" Burgh exclaimed.

Star nodded.

"Those students are gonna have there socks blown off!"

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen saw that the dance was ending and ran out , CupCream following him. "Bye!" said Gen to Quicy as he ran.Gen changed his clothes and ran of. He jumped down from the stairs and ran to the Train Station. He went in and sat down on a chair. The train took some time to reach Vermillion and he ate some food he brought along with him. He ate some meat and hummed a tune the rest of the way."Well, that was a good dance, was it not CupCream, Shock?" asked Gen as he gulped down a big piece of meat.They nodded in reply.

"We have reached Vermillion, passengers from the academy, please exit." said the Announcer speaking through speakers.
Gen and his team stepped out from the train and walked to the harbor. Along the way, he saw many people wearing casual outfits. He put on a pair og sunglasses and strolled along to the ship. It was packed with students and teachers alike and he recognized a few from the dance.

When the ship started moving, gen had already fallen asleep somewhere. He was terribly tired after not sleeping from his journey to the company and the dance. By the time he woke up, the ship had arrived on the island and he got off the ship by jumping out of it. The clock showed the time at 10.30 Pm and he went to his dorm and slept until 8.30 in the morning.

At the Same Time

Ven had arrived on the academy for quite some time now but had no idea where the Entei Dorm was. He had searched for hours on end but he only found the Raikou and Suicune dorm. When Ven saw the ferry arrive, he immediately asked a teacher where it is.
"Young man, you must be having problems looking for something, I'm Pryce the ice specialist and the Entei dorm, the one you are looking for is right in front of your eyes." replied Pryce as he pointed to the building Ven had been in front of Ven.
"Oh..... thanks anyway!" said Ven as he ran of to his assigned dorm. He unpacked his things and went to sleep.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

"Later!" Quin called as Gen ran off. He grinned and jumped off of Zemda's back.

"Return, both of you," Quin said. Zemda crooned happily and Logana twitched her antenna as they were returned. Quin grinned to himself and walked back to the dressing rooms, eager to get back into his own clothing. When he emerged, he was back to normal, well, normal for him. He followed the other students back to the train, chattering their ears off about the Hand of Dialga again. When the train reached Vermillion City, he got on the boat by himself and stood away from the others, thinking to himself. So far things were going well. With any luck he'd be able to start looking around tomorrow. Heck, he might even start tonight. Nah, he had to establish his own little base in his room tonight. Once they reached the Academy, Quin made a beeline for his dorm room. For once he was thankful to have such a well known and important father. His room was spotless, and all of his things had already been put away for him. And without a room mate too. That was good. He couldn't afford to be bothered by anyone else unless he choose to allow it. Especially not in here. He put his computer on the desk and flipped it on. Then he went about setting up his security system. He was probably going to be up half the night doing these things.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve was about to answer Sam when the dance ended. She smiled a bit at Maxwell before found herself being dragged back to the dressing room by Sapphire. Changing back to her regular green dress and putting her headband back in her hair she then took the bows off her Pokemon and the dress before returning her and heading towards the boat. She was exhausted from the day and wanted nothing more than to get back to her dorm room to sleep.

She sighed a bit looking around the boat unable to find Maxwell. "Oh well I'll find him at breakfast in the morning" she said yawning as they got back to the Academy she went to her room and fell on her bed falling asleep quickly.

Adria

Adria blushed deeply as Bri helped her up and muttered an apology for her clumsiness before she was led back to the dressing room and the stylists restored her normal look. Adria went to the boat with Vaper at her side and pet the Pokemon as she yawned. She had no idea the time but new it was late probably later than she had ever been up. "I'm sure you'll have lots of things to tell Wave and Icicle when we get back" she yawned rubbing her eyes as they got back to the school and then her room. She sat on her bed and returned Vaper as she took off her shoes before laying under the covers and going off to dreamland.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Skye gave his brother a hug. "Duh-hon't die," he said seriously, smiling a little. It had been good to see him. He had changed back into his casual clothes already, and was waiting for Ciel. Was being fussy on appearance a Suicune dorm trait? He couldn't be sure... Ellie swished her tail gently as Skye placed Jolt back on his brother's belt. Rama was snoozing on his human's foot. Typically Pala was in her bag, had been for the past hour.

Cameron laughed. "I'mma telling you that. Have fun in school." He grimaced. "Never thought I'd say that."

"Yuh-you won't hah-have to ah-again," Skye replied cheerily as Ciel finally left the changing room, Chika behind him. The Togetic looked sleepy and was quickly returned. Skye waved at his brother, grabbing Ciel's wrist and dragging him to the boat. He didn't notice the pink tinge to Ciel's face. But Rama did and he snickered about it the whole way, despite being half-asleep. Seeing the boat was crowded, Skye sighed. "Thih-his will tuh-take foreh-hever." He pulled out Rei's Pokeball and released her, the Lapras letting out a pleased cry.

Skye smiled gently and climbed down to rest on her back. Ciel dropped down a few moments later, looking confused. Skye gently pushed on Rei's back and the Lapras swam off, causing shouting to erupt from the boat. Skye grinned playfully and Rama let out a bark from Rei's head. Ciel looked confused. Rama barked. "This kid seriously needs a stick remover."

"Ruh-Rama," Skye mumbled. "Go tuh-to sleep." Rama huffed and obeyed. The journey home was quiet and peaceful then, the boat not starting for a short time. Skye was tired. His brother, Brogan's father, and the queen bee herself in one night... he seriously was lucky to be alive. He honestly wondered what her problem was. If he was so beneath her shoes why was it so important that he was out of the way? Did she really think he could threaten her position in the company she would run? And like he could refuse her father. The man was powerful, very powerful. That was stupid.

Skye sighed a little, looking in his bag wistfully. He knew the man had noticed his desperate clinging to the bag. In truth his research was nowhere near him. It was on his backup drive and encrypted. Well, some was with him. He personally blamed Cynthia for his code idea. Whatever. He sighed. He would figure out that problem later. Ciel was dozing on his shoulder. Skye chuckled a bit. He had the weirdest friends over.

Skye idly wondered if Brian had made it back all right, then decided not to worry about it.

~~

Ciel disappeared into the dorm, looking a mixture of relieved and worried. Skye turned and walked away calmly, ignoring the glares at his back from the windows. Did these kids have nothing to do but be petty? Yeesh. He sighed a little bit, letting Rama growl at the glaring people. Pala squeaked in her sleep, causing him to smile. Even if humanity turned against him, he knew his Pokemon would always be his friends in the end.

Skye walked past the beach and paused. Was someone swimming out there? This late? Wow... he smiled again, realizing his own hypocrisy. He hurried back to his room and went into bed, barely even noticing Rama and Pala curling up next to him.

~~

Meanwhile, a young woman was walking from the shallow water. Her honey-blonde hair stuck to her face oddly, causing her to laugh. It was late, she was cold, and she still had to get to meet her damn boss. A soft croon caused her to turn and grin a bit. "Sorry 'bout that Laura," she said happily, holding up a Pokeball. "I didn' forget ya, honest. Now come on back so we can get on goin'." Her voice slurred slightly from an accent and casual drawl she had mastered over years of dealing with the idiotic.

"Ah, excuse me..." this voice came from a passing groundskeeper. "Did... could you possibly have just swam all the way here?"

The blonde smiled casually and shook her head no, staring at him with bright teal eyes. "No..." The man sighed with relief, only to freeze up as she added. "I did that this morning. Nearly got knocked out by a boat actually." She grinned. "Now which way is it to the... ah what's it called, the headmaster's office?"

The man paused and looked confused, scared, and quite possibly in need of a pay raise. "Uh... you can follow me if you'd like."

The tomboy grinned. "Oh that'd be just a-ma-zing! My name is Ash by the way. Ashara Harris." She trotted after him proudly. "I'm a student teacher."

The man sweatdropped. And I thought the students were crazy...

~~
Ash shook her head, dripping water onto the secretary's desk. The woman glared at her, not removing her manicured nails from the keyboard. Ash smiled back, looking innocently confused. The secretary clenched her teeth a moment then smiled falsely. "I'm sorry Miss..."

"Harris," the young woman replied casually, spinning a Pokeball in one hand and brushing her hair back with the other, smiling all the while. "Ashara Harris. But please call me Ash. I have the feeling we'll be seeing a lot of each other. I can't possibly imagine why."

"Miss Harris," the elder ground out, pointedly ignoring the rest of the woman's sentence. "But the Headmaster has just gotten back from a field trip and is likely going to retire for the night at any moment. It is unlikely he will have the energy to deal with-"

"That is his problem and not mine," Ash interrupted smoothly with a smile. "He could have told me the school schedule ahead of time. Any issues that I give him tonight are his problem. Or maybe they are yours," she added with a wink. "For not emailing me the message." She stepped back with a casual little grin. "Anyway, now that we've cleared up your little temper tantrum, I'm off for the obligatory meeting with the bossman. Nice talkin to ya." She turned away from the desk, marching cheerfully toward where she guessed the door was. "Oh and by the way: I understand that you want to be as feminine as possible dude but seriously, the manicure? Give-a-way." She barged in without a hint of a knock. "Heya there Headmaster."

Meanwhile, Professor Gary Oak was in his office... actually preparing to leave. He was vaguely aware of talking outside, though it was far too muffled to make out the words. The trip had gone reasonably well. Nobody had tried anything other than the average childish quarreling. That one incident on the stage stuck out in his mind though. That girl, whose name was honestly lost on him at the moment. Valorie? Mallory? Something like that. Pryce had been talking about her earlier. Four students had been suspended because they had been caught bullying her earlier. Suicunes no less! He could understand pride, but they had been flat out sadistic from Pryce's description of what he saw. The students obviously had problems of their own, and it hadn't just been pride. He had been thinking about what he could do about the problem. Sure, punishing the students was a start, but ultimately it seemed likely there would be a repeat incident. Perhaps he should call the girl in for a talk, maybe her friend too. /Something/ had to be done, lest things escalate.

Suddenly he heard someone barge in, interrupting his thoughts. He casually turned to face Asha. He seemed mildly unimpressed by the entry, though it was masked under a layer of less subtle indifference.

"Miss Harris."

His tone on the other hand contained no trace of annoyance. Rather, it was professional.

"Is everything alright?"

For a moment, he wasn't sure if this was urgent judging by her entry.

Ash smirked a little bit, her teal eyes glinting a bit. She was still soaking wet, having purposefully not waited to dry off before coming here. Being professional was nice and all but she thought it wasted too much time. "Oh yeah man, everything is cool, except your gatekeeper there was rather rude. I just came to get my room key, hear my regulations, and file a minor complaint to your sorry butt."

She put her hands on her hips playfully, grinning a little. "You know boss o' mine, I do wish I had known I was on my way to a nearly empty island today. I would have been perfectly cool with meeting you in Saffron and then leaving ya'll to yer own devices. By the way..." she cast her eyes toward the window. "I saw some mighty ticked off kids in blue while I was a'wandering. I assumed they were troublemakers." She smiled. "I'd be quite happy to help with your troublemakers." Ash stepped back.

"That is your choice 'o course but..." She shrugged. "Whatever. So, how much fun do I get to have?"

Gary Oak seemed to muse over this for a moment before responding.

"I suppose that means you'd like free room here--Very well."

He moved to a bookshelf in his office and started filing through a set of card keys, picking a single one out from the group. As he did so he went on.

"This card key will let you into the room labeled with the number.letter sequence on the door. I feel the need to remind you though that if you feel the need for anything... roomier, you can get a very hefty percentage off homes in Oak Town. Thirty to fifty percent depending on the building."

He then handed her the key card. A part of him was mildly concerned by the way she was talking about those 'troublemakers'. Perhaps it was time to explain how things worked here.

"That's excellent. As you know, all our students are teenagers. ...Things happen. Ultimately your goal here is to make sure these students grow to be elite trainers, the best of the best. I trust you to exorcise good judgement in pursuing that goal. You may use your own methods, /provided/ they do not seriously endanger any of the students. I'm sure I don't really need to tell you that beyond regulation, though. Should you find yourself questioning the appropriateness of anything you plan to do, feel free to ask, though."

The rules protecting children were rather vague. It was more or less because this school was run by adults that were expected to have good judgement. They ran on a platform that allowed teachers to yeah how they pleased as long as results were shown and basic safety was followed. How this applied to mental or emotional danger was also unsaid, but there were presumably basic safety limits there too.

Ash held back a chuckle. He feared her naturally crazed nature? What a smart man. "I'll keep that in mind sir," she told him lightly, before examining the rest of his speech. "So... would a minor exercise regimen for self-defense be too far, as well as allowing the students to face each other in combat matches of their own? As well as for troublemakers..."

She grinned a little, lettiing herself look vaguely unsettling. "Lessee... I think the right to a survival weekend with me would be a fair punishment. I'll make sure they don't lose all heart of course... but that does mean fending for yourself in a dangerous area. Even with a Pokemon, that's right painful."

Ash pocketed the card. "So... I've given you the vague idea of my "Torture", which honestly ain't that bad. I'm sure that goes under your regulations. If anything gets to serious endangerment, it will likely be the student's ineptitude and I will certainly help them out." She smiled all the innocently, looking straight at him with her blind eyes.

Gary Oak seemed to think about was Asha had told him. Something about the way she acted made him wnat to question her, and yet what she said was not on it's own was not worth comment. It was the /way/ she said it. For a moment he seemed to hesitate. How did he handle this? She had given him assurance of the students safety, and assured him it wouldn't be that bad. What did she mean by 'survival' exactly? There was nothing on the island so dangerous that it could not be solved with ---suddenly something occured to him. She didn't plan to take any students to /those/ places did she? The abandoned lugia dorm. The dark forest. the swamplands. All were places of exceptional danger for various reasons. Dangerous enough that Gary wouldn't trust your average student to be able to handle them. A frown creased his features at the thought of the former two places. The swamplands was dangerous purely by nature. The other two.... not so much. He still remembered when the lugia dorm had become infested. At first it had seemed like a passing prank, but it the population had rapidly exploded for an unknown reason, to the point that you couldn't walk two steps without attracting the attention of something that didn't want you there. Ultimately, nobody had been able to figure out why exactly the ghosts had decided to take over the building. It had become obvious that fighting them inside would've sooner destroyed the building itself than purified it. It had been tried briefly by students. The results were that certain rooms in the building looked like something out of silent hill. Not to mention the gulpin... There were actually gulpin /living in that building/. One did not need details to imagine why having gulpin in a dark building full of closed in coridors was incredibly dangerous to students in and of itself. The only thing keeping that building standing was the heavy costs of destroying it combined with the fact that he seriously questioned whether it's new inhabitants would take kindly to it.

The dark forest on the other hand was a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Being what was essentially the mayor of the entire island, Gary was well aware of what police said was going on there, of the reports of what happened there. He had never visited the forest personally, but there had been enough reports of people up and /disappearing/ to get him to pay attention. There had been actual armed police officers that had gone in there and never come back. Nobody had any idea what was going on. Perhaps it was time he did go there though. If the police couldn't handle it, perhaps they just weren't strong enough. /Something/ was obviously in that forest keeping them from leaving. He had hesitated for long enough though. This entire thought process in reality had only taken a moment or two, as he was simply remembering things he already knew and coming to a conclussion he hadn't made before. He vowed to return to thinking about this topic later, though.

"...Very well. As it happens the students I believe you're referring to were suspended for violent bullying earlier. However, seeing as we can't exactly send them home, it is an in-school suspension. If you wish I can assign them to you for the duration of such."

Gary honestly didn't have much sympathy for the suicune students. He was no psychologist, but it seemed to him they had serious problems of their own and were taking it out on others. A part of him wondered if perhaps they needed a psychologist instead of a good punishing. Yet, ultimately he settled on it not being a question of 'or' but rather a question of 'and'. it didn't matter what their reasons were. They couldn't do that to another student, and they needed to be held responsible for their actions. Whether they got a psychologist or not was an entirely different question... probably one better left for people who actually studied psychology. Once again, he vowed to come back to this later. So many things to think about, so many decissions to be made. So little time.

"Excellent," Ash purred deviously. "I'm more than happy to whip a bunch of fools into shape. The farthest on island they will get is likely the swamplands. That is until I have time to visit that creep abandoned dorm and the forest. I'd put them in the mountains but that would be just too. easy." She would have cackled if she wasn't so tired.

She gave Gary a firm salute. "Any other problem students you just tell me boss!" Sh inwardly cackled now. "And don't you worry about me in those places teach." Her eyes twinkled blue. "I'm a pro. This is what I do. If you want to go with me though, all y' need t' do is ask."

She turned on her heel and waved. "Tha's all. I'm off to bed bfore I have my bathing suit stuck to my skin. G'night!" Asha grinned as she marched past the secretary and out of the administrative office. Something told her she had started with a bang.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"Unlike those other bigger and badder girls Brogan I shall not fail," Calnith said smiling a bit. "Listen no need to worry about your precious company nothing will happen to them as long as you don't cross me," He said in a cold voice his facial expression now tense and serious.

"I have a lot of friends in powerful places to," He began. "A lot of friends who could possibly turn your whole operation, your whole life upside down so don't cross me you even think of double crossing me and I'll show you hell," Calnith said as he got up as the guard came in the room and explained that the dance was over.

"But hey Brogan you don't need to worry if my world domination plan goes well you can be my queen," He said smiling. "You're cute enough for sure, hit me up if you're serious about my offer," Calnith saying now leaving. As he walked out of the room he had a devilish smile on his face, things were now going to get interesting.

Back