• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Move set help anyone?

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Im new to competitive battling and i was wondering if anyone could help me?

Im terrible at move pools! DX
I want to start competitive battling and i need help desperatley, i used to play Pokemon with pure power but now i need a new challenge, my team is as follows...

Emboar (Blaze) ♂
Lax nature
Often Dozes off
Blaze
Item: Flame Plate

Flamethrower
Head Smash
Flare Blitz
Heat Crash

Jellicent (Crusher) ♂
Calm Nature
Somewhat stubborn
Cursed Body

Hydro Pump
Water Spout
Ice Beam
Surf

Golurk (Rocket) *Shiny
Calm Nature
Often lost in thought
Iron Fist

Heavy Slam
Fly
Earthquake
Focus Punch

Haxorus (Athena) ♀
Naughty
Very Finicky
Rivalry

Guillotine
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Dragon Pulse

Sceptile (Ripper) ♂
Quiet
Loves to eat
Overgrow

Leafblade
Strength
Leaf Storm
Grass Knot

Bisharp (Blades)♀
Calm
Alert to sounds
Defiant
Item: Dread Plate

Metal Claw
Iron Head
Guillotine
Night Slash

Help please? Anyone who helps can Battle me as a test drive :)

Last edited:

XeroDragon ZX

Pokemon Fuser & Dragon Tamer
Years
Everything good for Jellicent and Emboar, though i would teach Emboar Grass Knot. Get rid of Heavy Smash and Focus Punch and Teach Golurk thunderbolt, ice beam or flash cannon. Teach Haxorus Outrage, Brick Break Earthquake, and protect. For Sceptile, keep leaf blade and leaf storm, but teach him X-Scissor and Detect. Keep Iron Head for Bisharp, and keep Guillotine if you want. If you don't want it, teach it aerial ace. Then teach it focus blast or brick break. That's what i would do and have done. It had sucess for me. Happy destroying Japanese dudes (hopefully, it's hard) :)

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Is this team going to be used for competitive battling? If so, these movesets need serious help. I'd be glad to provide sets, if you'd like me to.

Back