The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Advertise here

Old March 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM
TheSlaking
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hi Everyone! I am new at this so bear with me here. I have found myself in a prediciment. I am currently playing pokemon white, and need some team advice. Here is my current team of five..
1: Slaking~ Hammer arm, Return, slack off, Giga impact
2: Victreebel~ Gastro acid (For slaking double battles), Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb
3: Arcanine~ Fire Blast, Overheat, Thunder Fang,Extremespeed
4: Scizor~ Bullet punch, Night Slash, Iron Head, X scissor
5: Feraligatr~ Ice fang, Hydro Pump, Water Pledge, Superpower
6: ???

Open to any and all suggestions!

Last edited by wolf; March 17th, 2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: No unsolicited advertising.
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:14 PM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
What is your Unova starter?

Old March 17th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Your movesets look alright but I might throw in a suggestion for Feraligatr.

Water Pledge isn't all that great outside of Double/Triple Battles and it only works efficiently well if another Pokemon is using the move, and in the case with the Pledge moves only starters can learn them. Since you have no other starters on your team it isn't really worth it. Try giving it Waterfall instead since its Attack is higher than Special Attack, so that it has a nice physical STAB move.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here