• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years

ROM Hack's Recommendations Thread

This thread is for people who want suggestions for ROM hacks to play or check out. Include in your post certain features, Pokémon, whether you want a certain base ROM (such as FireRed, Emerald), etc. you're looking for and hopefully somebody will respond with a suitable suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2015
Good team rocket hacks

Hey everyone.
I am looking for a pokemon hack in which you can play as a team rocket grunt or sort or in which you can steal pokemon and being evil muwhaha.
I"ve looked al around the hack forum but found only like 2 hacks and those wouldn't continue.
Can someone recommend me more team rocket hacks.
thanks.
icon10.gif

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
1. This area is only for questions related to PC as a forum, not for questions related to Emulation and Rom Hacking. D:

2. Team Rocket-based hacks are rare, and any hacks in general are rarely ever completed at 100 percent. The best you can do is use the Search to find them, and as for this thread it could manage better if were placed in the actual ROM Hacking area. So I'm gonna go ahead and move it there, then the mods can do what they want with it.~

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2015
yeah toxic purple was a great hack and 1 of the reasons i wanted more rocket hacks even if it was a really short game XD

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Is there any rom hacks on DS? Apart from Volt White Blaze Black/2 and Sacred Gold.. Silver?

Years
You could always sort through the hacks in the Progressing Hacks, Hacks Studio and Sideshow Showcase by their prefixes in order to find out which ones have been posted. I don't think there are many completed ones, aside from the ones you mentioned and a few others.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I'm in the very same boat as you, I try to find interesting hacks, but, the really good ones are either discontinued or haven't got a release date yet, or I have finished the current Beta.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 11, 2014
I don't think there are many completed ones, aside from the ones you mentioned and a few others.
a few others? where? i can just find Blaze Black 1,2 and Sacred Gold :(

Edit: i found one more: Flawless Platinum :)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Ruby Destiny Series, but I suggest you try Life of Guardians. Difficulty is great, the story and music as well. When it comes to graphics and more. Maybe Light Platinum or Flora Sky, either way. Life of Guardians have the best game play that I had ^^

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
^If you play Life of Guardians just make sure you pick boy as your gender.

Back