• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Love the signature, though the blocks blend in with the background. The other white one was better in myopion. Though, i still love it.

9/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
It's nice and neat, but ugh yellow and grey.

5/10

Years
Hey its changed now. Its CSS, apparently your supposed to view it in Firefox x3

Very nice and organized, but it blinds my eyes. could be better in some ways. But other than that, pretty good and standard.

7.5/10

Years
Oh, I was going to say something else, but apparently ReyRey rated before the sig change, which was when you had the Gold & Silver things :/

Anyhoo, I'll try to give critique on my own creation :{P The banner's eye-catching (not made by me), and the colors fit slightly more than my own :P [8/10]

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
8/10

thanks! the maker is great (: i wish i could edit gifs like that.
nah, that's not from code geass, it's from the series called katekyo hitman reborn!

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Neatly done.

And with the "joe cult sound tag" which makes it instantly orsum.

8/10

Years
Very nice and clean. I like the placment of erverything, and its unique, yet standard. Make sense? x3

8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back