• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 never really a big fan of Taio Cruz or Brittney Spears but that was a pretty good cover.

Now a good rock song from a band I love, Skillet.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
7/10, for Eminem. This was a better than 2Pac's other tunes, IMO. It's even better with Eminem.

You cannot resist the alluring sound of this...

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
7/10

It's not my preferred kind of music but It wasn't too bad at all. Props for me not instantly wanting to turn it off!

Teardrop by Massive Attack (this video gives me the creeps for some reason)

Some of you may recognize the beat from a popular TV show ;)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 It was kind slow in my opinion but not bad.

Try this one. Apparently used in the 2011 ESPY's and featured on a commercial for a show on Food Network, which sort of surprises me cause they're a Christian band.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
FYI, if you didn't recognize it, Teardrop is used as the opening theme of House MD

8/10

Not bad, not big on Christian music but it has a good beat regardless.

Normal Like You by Everclear

Here's one from my 2 favorite band of all time

Years
10/10

HIKARI LIEK DAFT PUNK.

I don't like much of Adele's music cos she's overrated but here's a nice underrated song from her. My fave from her 21 album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back