• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Wings Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Sorry for my inactivity guys been out of state but im back now an ready to get real involved

Years
Looks like I'm taking my talents to south beach!

Username: Live_Wire466
PO name: Livewire, Lance, etc.

;)

THE DYNAMIC DUO OF DARKNESS (D.D.D - which also stands for DESTRUCTION, DEVASTATION AND DESPAIR) HAS UNITED AT LAST!!!

379801_2367553082466_1659601580_2240169_1625408019_n.jpg

247422_216767941689232_100000680821696_670041_7719917_n.jpg

FLEE IN TERROR, OR BE CRUSHED BY OUR UNSTOPPABLE ONSLAUGHT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I was wondering if there was still a spot open dor the clan war id love to be in it

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
omg I'm going to get a laptop and from that I can get PO soon god I'm so inactive it's like I'm dead

Years
377638_2488848714781_1659601580_2301677_1142850431_n.jpg

34exesh.jpg

SUITED AND BOOTED! READY TO 6-0 EVERYONE! CAUSE WE WALK THE DARK SIDE OF LIFE! DOMINANCE IS NOT ENOUGH - WE WILL TOLERATE NOTHING LESS THAN ABSOLUTE SUPREMACY! WE DESTROY THE GOD DAMN STAGE LIKE NO OTHER! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think you mean 1-0, if anything, lol. Pretty sure there wasn't a 5-0 there. ;x

OKAY LET'S BE PRECISE. 2-0 @ first, 3-0 @ second, then 2-0. Also only one was on ladder and two was on normal, and one CC. XD

YOU DON'T SAY 5-0 IF 5 IF YOUR POKEMON DIE, fool. Wait unless you mean in CC, in which case that most likely did happen, lool.

Drakow are you trying to compete with Live...? XD

@Smurf: Well the numbers for the war are likely to increase, so most likely. You do have PO, right?

Years
I think you mean 1-0, if anything, lol. Pretty sure there wasn't a 5-0 there. ;x

OKAY LET'S BE PRECISE. 2-0 @ first, 3-0 @ second, then 2-0. Also only one was on ladder and two was on normal, and one CC. XD

YOU DON'T SAY 5-0 IF 5 IF YOUR POKEMON DIE, fool. Wait unless you mean in CC, in which case that most likely did happen, lool.

@Smurf: Well the numbers for the war are likely to increase, so most likely. You do have PO, right?

I wasn't even there and I'm pretty sure Live Wire did in fact 5-0 you back to preschool!

Lolwut! I'm not competing against Live. We're freaking partners in crime! We make the most sexiest and badass combination in the history of Pokecommunity. No . . . IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Naaah. Only CC! Actually, let me just check that... okay no, it was 4-0. I had to face a Durant with like four dark Pokemon OKAY, not like I could do anything!

And my partner in crime in this clan is... vapor? XD; Yeah I don't see either of us ever properly competing against you two ;x

Years

Not in terms of Pokemon remaining silly, overall Win/lose on the day. You lost five times. :p

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015

i do not have pokemon online but i will get it soon

Years

I wasn't even there and I'm pretty sure Live Wire did in fact 5-0 you back to preschool!

Lolwut! I'm not competing against Live. We're freaking partners in crime! We make the most sexiest and badass combination in the history of Pokecommunity. No . . . IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE ITSELF!!!

Also this times a million. THEY CAN'T EVEN HANDLE US RIGHT NOW

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Uhhh note to self: Update thread!

i do not have pokemon online but i will get it soon

Yeah getting it quickly is a good idea considering it's a Pokemon Online clan. Do you know how to use it? If not we'll help you :3 Alsooo I'll need to battle you in terms of whether you can fit into the war or not because I know basically everyone else's skill level, so I'm confident in their skills @ the war.

Not in terms of Pokemon remaining silly, overall Win/lose on the day. You lost five times. :p

Nahhh I'm sure it was four!

Also this times a million. THEY CAN'T EVEN HANDLE US RIGHT NOW

Yes, that's the attitude you need for the war. :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Naaah. Only CC! Actually, let me just check that... okay no, it was 4-0. I had to face a Durant with like four dark Pokemon OKAY, not like I could do anything!

And my partner in crime in this clan is... vapor? XD; Yeah I don't see either of us ever properly competing against you two ;x

Partners in crime wut?

I like CC, who doesn't like sweeping with random Pokémon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well idk the other two were teaming up and I wanted to not be alone here! :(

Actually, that does kinda give me an idea for after the upcoming war, but you'll all have to be into it for it to work.

Yeah random Pokemon are wonderful, especially when they randomly somewhat follow their proper competitive movesets :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ohhh that's so true, lol. Prankster Sableye would be fun @ random battles.

Hey guys just a question what do you uh, want to see this clan do basically? Just to like get opinions and see if it's worth doing stuff while awaiting the war.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Ohhh that's so true, lol. Prankster Sableye would be fun @ random battles.

Hey guys just a question what do you uh, want to see this clan do basically? Just to like get opinions and see if it's worth doing stuff while awaiting the war.

CC Tournaments! They're always fun! And some practice for the Global Link Tournament as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back