• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Bingo! you win a cookie!
I am gooing to try and see if I can make a demo based on that Pokemon Naranja ( Orange ) Hack, ill post some more screenshots once I have more to show :)

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Im basically done.What do you think i should add? Its two regions and an Elite Four Island accessible by Ferry Via the SouthEast town on the island on the left.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Way to big for a Pokémon game, but I like it! Maybe you can add a battletower if you dont have one already, otherwise you could make something like the Sevii Islands.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
here is my lattest attempt at an hgss trainer back sprite
capture009f.png

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Yeah the battle tower is that southern mountain and I know its too big but i dnt know how to shrink it...

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
My newest screens check out the thread to see more
capture003y.png

That's not bad, but I reckon you could improve it. For a start, you should change the default day/night tinting values; the default colors are way too dark and blue. You could also display a picture of the Pokémon you're selecting to make it a bit more exciting.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
blaq.png

Some progress on my game.
Troblupolis City, a metropolis on an island south from your hometown. Oddly, your hometown is cold and full of ice, while the city, only 2 miles further, has a tropical climate.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
@The Dewitty

Um...looks great, but why is there one random yellow tree? If it blended in, and there are more of them, then that's o.k. but you don't have more than one, and it doesn't really blend in.

Atomic Reactor

@Dewitty: Where's the whole perspectiveness gone? Did you take it out?
And it still doesn't look like it's based in 100's of years in the past..?

The Dewitty

Years
Hehehe.. I've made some major changes. The perspective contained too many bugs, and the 100 years in the past thingy made the game quite limited.. so we're back in the 2d present. :P

The Dewitty

Years
The tiles don't blend together very well... and maybe make the sandpath a bit more interesting? It's just... a line now.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
I've been looking at this thread...so...maybe I could get some feedback on these...

avocetforest.png

These are the best screens I have made thus far. They're of Perihelion Production's Avocet Forest.

@The Dewitty

I never really like those trees (the skinny ones). Still don't. I'd say exchange those for a different tree, maybe the ones from HGSS? Those could work. ;D It's just because your tileset seems more 3D, and those seem 2D. Also, the yellow tree. You should finish the base. It's a green base and green sides, but yellow middle and top. Make sense? Only quibbles.

:D

Everything else looks great!

Last edited:
Years
Looking nice, there, Aquakip. I'm really liking the canopy effect and the torches.

The only thing that doesn't seem right has to do with the dirt path. See how it goes from light to really dark green? Well, my suggestion would be to add a color in between those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back