• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ya well he shouldn't have given a "release date". Cuz he coulnt keep his promise, so he shouldntve mad this quote on quote "release date".
The one who gave "release date" was YOU ;)
Ya said 8th August ;) Not Wes :)
And I absolutely agree with the posters above me.
You guys are great supporters for this hack :)
I like this hack as you guys but I also know how hard it must for Wes be.
So saying those things is really bad

Years
The one who gave "release date" was YOU ;)
Ya said 8th August ;) Not Wes :)
And I absolutely agree with the posters above me.
You guys are great supporters for this hack :)
I like this hack as you guys but I also know how hard it must for Wes be.
So saying those things is really bad

I said august 8th because that WAS the day 15 days later from the day his computer crashed!!! (july 24th) :\

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Really we all obviously love this hack so why COMPLAIN and say how disappointed you are in WES, I mean come on if you were putting in all the hard work would you want people who you are giving the game that you created to complain. i think not. It should be nothing but support. As for me i will try and wait patiently. It will be great whenever it comes out...Basically give the guy a break, he is making a game for you to play so don't rip him. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
oh god! as soon as this beta is released, ill never be on this thread EVER again....

Then I hope that the Beta is buggy as anything and crashes everytime it loads but only takes Wes a few mins to fix.

Sheesh, It's a shame you can't choose who can and can't download a file, pretty sure people might behave better if they know they won't ever be able to download it otherwise.

Other than this you hack looks pretty amazing, good luck with it :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
In this new beta,us Arceus, entei, Ho-oh and Giratina available to get without using cheats?
And Good Luck Wesley on the Hack, hope its great!

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
it ovious wes wont release it this month so give the man a breack

School days again...
Years
Maybe Wesley needs more time to finish to beta, so I'll be waiting it patiently. I'll just gonna shut my mouth first before the beta is released.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
it obvious wes wont release it this month so give the man a break

Please don't utter inauspicious words my friends.... Its never wrong to hope is it???

I'm pretty sure LP is gonna be amazing so I would not mind waiting a few more days..

As I said.... Do you best Wesley and if possible even better.

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
It's a little bit strange that Wes doesn't show up and give us some news about what's happening... don't you think? Well, he may be busy, but he also has one or two minutes to come her...

IN SPITE OF THAT, I LOVE HIS HACK +.+

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
I agree with Hugo_Cool, it would be nice for a little news, but who am i to demand someone else's game. But the fact that there has not been an update may be good because it may be so close to being finished that a quick update and then a release right after would be dumb. Still hoping!

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
I agree with Hugo_Cool, it would be nice for a little news, but who am i to demand someone else's game. But the fact that there has not been an update may be good because it may be so close to being finished that a quick update and then a release right after would be dumb. Still hoping!

Damn right mate, that's his game LOOOL

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
i cant understand it but it looks good i want it grr lol

and how do you ge to sunny shore city

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
not out yet so no problemo i cand wait the longer the beter

Back