• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thanks again RNC I really llok forward to the rng'd shiny tornadus! If you can get a decent nature on it then I'd be totally stoked but it's up to you I'm not going to tell you what to do ^__~

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Thank you sooo much for the shiny tornadus you will be getting for me. I cant tell you how much this means lol I cant wait to get it. Have a great night my friend!

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Im also wondering what you would want for any of these Pokes
10 ANIV Pikachu lv70 (BT) Brave ID 00010
B'Day Pikachu lv40 Modest ID 12268
Kyoto Pikachu lv30 Naughty ID 10039
PKTOPIA Pickachu lv10 Hardy ID 06257
Mac Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 05308
PCNYc Pikachu lv50 Serious ID 00542
TCGWC Pikachu lv50 Hardy ID 08107
Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed ID 02079
Pikachu Colored-Pichu Lv30 Jolly ID 06199
Alerts to sound *SHINY*
GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
I have a slight Pikachu obbsesion lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes, that's correct, but here's the thing, the events I am giving you are on my black game and the ones you are giving me I need on my 1st white, do you mind doing 2 separate trades??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Since you going through the trouble of 2 trades, I can give you those, they are on another of my games though, sorry, ok and you do understand you give me trash pokes for my pika's and I give you trash for yours right??

Back