• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Revenge ratings are not cool. \: I'll give you the same as before; 4/10
run the world (girls) is a song. lmao. .__. the images are not low quality lol.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
sorry ^^;

any particular reason why the middle image is 1/4 blocked by a red bar? is that intentional or what?

7/10
I think the images could've been bumped up to 150x150 at least....or maybe 200x200?
nice song

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ah, well I honestly have no clue where this is from. The image quality is kinda bad, and very blurry, your icon looks more defined and clear. I'll give this a 5/10, but it has a lot of potential, as long as you try and fix it up.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
OHMYGOD.
Tumblr_lns55to7JY1qh3fbq.gif

Dianna! <3 I'm gonna be so biased with this lol. Well, except the "Damn Girl" it just doesn't fit right. The image is amazing though and high quality.

9.6/10

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
6/10

To me it looks plain and simple and it's to small to me and I think the format can be better like making it center or right... also it's low quality *tip: save as .PNG it makes it higher quality..*

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
intersrting link/picture

although the image looks too...washed out, could use a touch-up...
8/10

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
gets your attention, that's for sure, I like how you overlaid the picture over the letters or vice versa
the shadow is a nice touch 9.5/10

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Sorry, but I don't really get it. I'm assuming it's from a video game, but if it is I've never played it. Looks cool though.
3/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

It's a simple and somewhat cute GIF, but the text on it really ruins it. There's also an unnecessary excess of space around the focal point (that is, Patrick). To top it off, everything outside of the GIF is rather cliché (that is, you see similar lines of text in a lot of people's sigs.) and plain. The space between the GIF and the first line also doesn't look good.

I'm sorry, but I really just can't find anything positive to say about it (other than that first comment). At least you're following the sig. rules, I guess?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
(I'm seriously amazed people haven't played Half-life, it's Halo's grandfather..)

ooookay...why am I staring at a butt?
amusingly enough I like the artstyle, so...6.7/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back