• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Is June your birthday month? .
Mine is until December - my next "pay day" is June 1st

I may not be able to buy much Pokemon stuff in June or July, I plan on going to two football games (one in June and one in July). Instead of 7-9 items per month, I may end up with 1 to 3 if I have cash left over.

I plan on buying the "talking Tepig plush" and maybe Glaceon plush and a Virizon plush if I have money left over - I plan on pre-ordering a Sylveon plush (saw one available on Japan Video Games, supposed to be released on July 25th).

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hiya ~RNC~ and everyone else! :3 I just got back from an Anime Convention and New York and came home with a lot of pokemon swag so I thought I'd show off my collection. xD

First stuff I had before the con:
Spoiler:

And on to the con swag!:
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hiya ~RNC~ and everyone else! :3 I just got back from an Anime Convention and New York and came home with a lot of pokemon swag so I thought I'd show off my collection. xD

First stuff I had before the con:
Spoiler:

And on to the con swag!:
Spoiler:
OMG, I am so jealous seriously!! I wished I could find a bed sheet to fit my bed like that, my husband would hate me forever, but I love those shirts. But may be instead of going to a few towns down, I need to go up a few states!!

Years
Too bad I only got collection of the Trading Cards when I was younger. They are still there but safely locked in my store room. I was a very die hard fan of the cards so I collected nearly 5000 of them. (I am not lying in this):P

Years
I made it to a big community garage sale on the weekend, but didn't really expect to find much. There was actually a decent amount of Pokemon stuff, though, but unfortunately, it was either in poor condition, or the asking price was too high.

I did end up finding one of the original Pokemon TCG fabric mats, though, and a TCG guide that was in perfect condition. The pair ended up setting me back 75 cents, which I thought was a steal.
Spoiler:

I'm not usually one to hit up garage sales and things like that, but maybe I should do it a little more often if I can find things like these.
644.png

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
You guys are lucky to find Pokemon items at garage sales, I been to hundreds and never find anything. I guess people in Seattle just don't want to get rid of their Pokemon Items.

alienthunterx soon I may be the same, already preorder two Pokemon boxes.

Kitori, I would love to someday get my paws (I mean hands) on that beautiful Mienfoo plush/doll. I love how that Eevee shirt looks, soo cool.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I made it to a big community garage sale on the weekend, but didn't really expect to find much. There was actually a decent amount of Pokemon stuff, though, but unfortunately, it was either in poor condition, or the asking price was too high ($10 for Pokemon VHS tapes, and I don't even have a player for it anymore).

I did end up finding one of the original Pokemon TCG fabric mats, though, and a TCG guide that was in perfect condition. The pair ended up setting me back 75 cents, which I thought was a steal.
Spoiler:

I'm not usually one to hit up garage sales and things like that, but maybe I should do it a little more often if I can find things like these.

I like that mat I need one of those for my (what the baby I baby sit calls) pikaroom, where I am at no body wants to get rid of there pokemon things either and $10 for a VHS? That's retarded I only give a dollar for the ones I get and no I have no VCR either, I just get them cause they are pokemon things.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
And on to the con swag!:
Spoiler:

I recognize the prints, they're from an artist named Geegeet on DeviantART. Real name is Darien Chen. http://geegeet.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=party See these are exactly those right?

And the rest of the merch is cool. Loving those pins , especially the gym badges ones and that Pikachu hoodie.

Anyway, while I'm here, might as well post something I got recently.

I got 25 dollars for my birthday and so I figure I'd buy some Pokemon merch. All I managed to get though was this 4" Black Kyurem figure:

Spoiler:

(Ignore the hand. >.<)

This was $7 , good deal if you asked me. I was gonna buy more but I ended up buying a CD instead. .__. Really wanted an Oshawott plush but it was way too much for me to want to buy it. Maybe next time though.

Also have a picture of my Turtwig and Psyduck plushies next to the Black Kyurem figure.

Spoiler:

Once I get more money I might go crazy buying merch lol. My first paycheck will be gone in a week.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Went out of town yesterday there were alot of yardsales on the way to were we were going, didn't find much but was able to find these 2 little goodies:

Spoiler:

And hit up another Rite Aid on the way home and found this on sale:

Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
RNC, you had to remind me of Rite Aid again today, I was there picking up some items I needed and found an Oshawott tin. If I find another Oshawott tin or Samurott tin I'll replace the promo with a Dewott card and have one for each evo.
Spoiler:

compare to this photo: I moved the Oshawott figure to the Oshawott tin and the same with the Samurott figurine.

Ordered two more plushies for this month: Flareon and Glaceon, I also bought lots of TCG items. I probably won't be able to buy more Pokemon items this month unless I get extra money from my family.

The seller shipped fast! Shipped same day!! Flareon and Glaceon already in the mail.

====== EDIT: ======

Today while searching for a card to add minutes to my cell phone - I found a Snivy tin!! Recently been really lucky at Rite Aid.... so here is the photo:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Welp Persian Trainer after that post of things I found me a nice box to live in behind my local walmart store cause the link I sent you really put me in the poor house! :laugh:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Flareon and Glaceon just made it home today.... now comes the difficult part of giving them a nickname.
Spoiler:

don't worry about the thumbtacks/pushpins, I was adding more events to my calendar so I had to take it down when my mom gave me the package with the plushies. Almost hour went by and I still haven't gotten that calendar up, too excited. I really hate the way my uncle painted the room (red) I might repaint it light blue (like the ones on the Water energy cards) before filling certain areas with Pokemon cards

just to mention... got my 22 booster packs today
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The only thing for now I can add new is my small Black Kyurem figurine from the "Black Kyurem" box. I'm not really certain if that will be it's temporary location until I get more plushies and figurines and make room for them.
Spoiler:

Serperior Arrived today (June 12th, 2013)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I was walking around Target yesterday afternoon before work, and saw that they had a small bin of toys that were 50% off. There wasn't much exciting in there, but a small Oshawott plushie keychain caught my eye. It's nothing special, but at just over $2, I wasn't about to pass it up.
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The only newest item, and final item I'll get in June is a small Keldeo figure, its from the Keldeo box set. I don't think I shared the picture of my other 2 small figurines I got in two different boxes (Victiny from the "Victiny Box" and Mewtwo came along with two booster packs, all at Target) - I believe I mentioned it to RNC before, but its almost impossible to take a great photo of small figurines - too close and the figurines will be too bright or blurry, and too far away the figurines will be too small and blurry [I had to take 27 photos until I got one that It was sort of alright to share]
Spoiler:

I made a short video on my current collection, I can't add the actual video from my Facebook profile, I sure hope adding the direct link may work. I made a mistake, I said "3 Neko Pokemon" when I meant to say 4, and forgot to mention my keychain Samurott and my Meowth t-shirt.
Spoiler:

Short video on my collection

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Finally!! My 3 newest Eeveelutions made their way home, although they where scheduled to arrive Monday, I got them early!!

Here they are together - Sylveon, Vaporeon, and Espeon. Sylveon is now my first plush from Kalos (future 6th generation), and Espeon is my first plush from Johto (2nd Generation). Vaporeon my second plush from Kanto (1st generation).
Spoiler:

Here they are along with the rest of my Eeveelution set. I just need 3 more to get them all: Jolteon, Umbreon, and of course Eevee himself..... my only issue now is that I'm running out of space to organize them.
Spoiler:

by the way, my Meowth t-shirt is missing from its location since I have to wash it first, don't want to display a dirty shirt.

Finally got a Dewott figurine which goes on top of my sea otter evolution tin. One Oshy tin with Oshy card has Oshawott on top, then I just needed a Dewott figure to go on top of another Oshy tin (no tins where made with Dewott) with a Dewott card, and my small Samurott figure on top of his Samurott tin.....
Spoiler:

Edit 7-8-2013
My Palpitoad/Gamagaru plush made it home today!!
Spoiler:

I might end up changing my "sea-otter collection" area to instead something like "water type collection" - I may reserve that part of my desk for Water Type Pokemon, as Water [types] are becoming my favorites

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Couldn't take a pic of the whole blanket as it is soo large, but here's the pic of it folded:

mr4u.jpg

Will take more pics once it's on the bed in my pikeroom and when I finish painting in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back