• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Great updates, Harry. :) I'm no wondering if we can pick our own or if there will be different kinds of bikes like the Mach or Acro bike.

Anyway, I wish you luck with your hack~

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years

WELL, I don't want to show much about what goes on in Angara Town... Mostly because there isn't much besides a gym and the Tauros shiz. There is a screenshot that corresponds to the gym's type, though.

Sienna1-3.png
Sienna2-1.png
Sienna3-1.png

OHOHOH, I also inserted new tiles for Ganges City and some pretty houses for Angara Town that you can't see in those screenshots.

Hooray for new tiles in Ganges City! To be honest it was a fairly depressing place. Good to know it will be spruced up.

A Dark-type gym is epic if pulled off correctly. It'll be good to see what style you go for (I never quite understood the whole gravestones-in-a-normal-type-gym thing).

On a side note, congradulations on being the only person other than myself to use the word schizz in that context and not in the context of schizzle my dizzle.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Just a question, can Treecko be caught in beta 2.22 in Colt forest?
In beta 1 I got it there...
AND I'VE BEEN WALKING IN THE GRASS IN COLT FOREST FOR
MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!
Yeah, you should be able to catch it, but its quite hard to find him though :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hmm... I really liked Beta 2, but won't you consider changing
the Gym Leader's theme? (From Normal Trainer Music to Gym Leader Music?)
If every Trainer has the same music, (Including Gym Leaders.)
I think it will be less enjoyable.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Finally. I've caught Treecko AFTER WANDERING IN THE FOREST FOR HOURS.

LOL. It's all worth it, Sceptile is a beast in my team. <3

Hmm... I really liked Beta 2, but won't you consider changing
the Gym Leader's theme? (From Normal Trainer Music to Gym Leader Music?)
If every Trainer has the same music, (Including Gym Leaders.)
I think it will be less enjoyable.

Won't you consider typing correctly? :<

It's like, uh, a 1% chance.

no u

At least now I know it's possible to find him...

BD

Yeah, you should be able to catch it, but its quite hard to find him though :P

no u

MORE THAN AN HOUR NOW!

It's easier to catch there than in beta 1... XD;

Hooray for new tiles in Ganges City! To be honest it was a fairly depressing place. Good to know it will be spruced up.

A Dark-type gym is epic if pulled off correctly. It'll be good to see what style you go for (I never quite understood the whole gravestones-in-a-normal-type-gym thing).

On a side note, congradulations on being the only person other than myself to use the word schizz in that context and not in the context of schizzle my dizzle.

The map will probably be changed... Eventually. It's meant to have a somewhat dreary feel to it, though.

Great updates, Harry. :) I'm no wondering if we can pick our own or if there will be different kinds of bikes like the Mach or Acro bike.

Anyway, I wish you luck with your hack~

Uh, nope, not at the moment.

if you would actually play you would find there are *coughlikilickyandhonchkrowcough*
excuse me, i have a cold.

Maybe you should get some medicine for that cold?

...so? It's a hack of the third generation, and maybe Manipulation doesn't want to have "4th generation pokemons" in it?
In fact, there are some in there anyway.

Anyway, Harry, I'm loving the updates. I really need to test the new beta soon. D:

Thanks.

This is good game but there aren't 4th generation pokemons in this game...

In fact, there are at least twelve in beta 2.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~
I'm back in action. :D I only need to finish the gym in Angara Town and then we can progress.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
LOL. It's all worth it, Sceptile is a beast in my team. <3

Won't you consider typing correctly? :<

no u

BD

no u

It's easier to catch there than in beta 1... XD;

The map will probably be changed... Eventually. It's meant to have a somewhat dreary feel to it, though.

Uh, nope, not at the moment.

Maybe you should get some medicine for that cold?

Thanks.

In fact, there are at least twelve in beta 2.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~
I'm back in action. :D I only need to finish the gym in Angara Town and then we can progress.

Yay =D

Will the bike store in Angara Town give you a free bike, like in GSC, or will you need an item, like the bike voucher?

BTW, that worldmap in your signature looks awesome. I bet it was difficult to insert, but you can do anything. :3

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
The world map looks very nice in terms of graphics but the layout looks like you threw it together in 5 minutes. The entire region is linear up until the tenth town. If you look at the world maps for any of Nintendo's regions, you'll notice that they all have loops. For example, if there were no broken bridges you could go directly to Blackthorn from New Bark Town. But with yours, you still have to go through every other town just to reach the 11th town. This will make backtracking a pain in the neck until the player gets Fly. It's not a serious problem but I, personally, think it's a sign of laziness. If I were you I would try to make the world map a little more complex, though it might be a little too late to change it now seeing how you've probably already planned out your whole region.

But, as I mentioned, I'm digging the graphics. I hope you're planning on changing the hero(ine)'s head. :)

Logan

Years
The world map looks very nice in terms of graphics but the layout looks like you threw it together in 5 minutes. The entire region is linear up until the tenth town. If you look at the world maps for any of Nintendo's regions, you'll notice that they all have loops. For example, if there were no broken bridges you could go directly to Blackthorn from New Bark Town. But with yours, you still have to go through every other town just to reach the 11th town. This will make backtracking a pain in the neck until the player gets Fly. It's not a serious problem but I, personally, think it's a sign of laziness. If I were you I would try to make the world map a little more complex, though it might be a little too late to change it now seeing how you've probably already planned out your whole region.

But, as I mentioned, I'm digging the graphics. I hope you're planning on changing the hero(ine)'s head. :)

Actually, it took four hours. Shoot me for spawning drawings of penises into a world map... yeah. Up until now, I've made every map in Sienna on impulse, so that's just how it's basically came about. None of the region has been planned, apart from Angara Town and onwards. It's not exactly laziness, it's just the way things have happened, I guess. :>

Yeah, I'm planning on doing that today. :3 Thanks, though.

Logan

Years
That's some nice worldmap in your signature :)
I'm guessing the starting town is the lower left (one of those 2)
Who made it?

Thanks. Yeah, it is. SCARF <3

The region map is interesting. What changes are in Beta 2.22? What glitches are fixed?

Thanks... Uh, I can't remember; you'll have to check a few posts back.

Yay =D

Will the bike store in Angara Town give you a free bike, like in GSC, or will you need an item, like the bike voucher?

BTW, that worldmap in your signature looks awesome. I bet it was difficult to insert, but you can do anything. :3

Wait and see. I know, I can do so much. <3

~*!*Updates~*!*~

jrwhmx.png

Fifth Gym is done. :D

I'd like to welcome Riceeman on board as a spriter/concept artist. Claps, pl0x.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

Thanks. Yeah, it is. SCARF <3

Thanks... Uh, I can't remember; you'll have to check a few posts back.

Wait and see. I know, I can do so much. <3

~*!*Updates~*!*~

jrwhmx.png

Fifth Gym is done. :D

I'd like to welcome Riceeman on board as a spriter/concept artist. Claps, pl0x.

It's good to see more progress. :) If you don't mind me asking, what will the Gym challenge be? :3

Last edited:
Years
So you finished the 5th Gym, sweet. I also like the Gym indoor tiles. I hope new beta is going to be release soon. Good luck.

Logan

Years
looks good havent downloaded yet waiting on the full hack

You'll be waiting for a substantial amount of time, then.

So you finished the 5th Gym, sweet. I also like the Gym indoor tiles. I hope new beta is going to be release soon. Good luck.

Yeah, well, that's five gyms. The third beta will be at least seven gyms. :>

It's good to see more progress. :) If you don't mind me asking, what will the Gym challenge be? :3

Thanks. Uh, it's lame, but you have to find tickets and stuff.

~*!*~Updates~*!*~

I totally can't remember whom it was who suggested that we posted sprites as updates, but anyway, that's exactly what we're doing now... I present to you:
29x7k8k.gif

This is the current design for Voultan's fire starter. Yes, that confirms that the Johto starters WILL be replaced in the third beta with fakemon starters. The sprite was originally produced by Chibi Robo with edits from Riceeman and myself. The design was produced by Riceeman. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm posting right now, yes? Anyway, we need a name for it... So that's where you come in. Post any suggestions for the name right here and we'll judge whose is the best. If you win you'll be granted a cameo as a gym leader/rival/elite four member if you wish. Subject to your choice.

Back