• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
I'm using visualboy advance to test it, but I really want to play it on my PSP emulator gpSP-J, it worked perfectly when I downloaded the rom form, but the one I got was an early version of it

when I patch the "U" version, it says its still fire red, even if its been patched with shattered dreams

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
and I get the roms from all around the internet, cant find a single one that works

I tried "E", "U", "U" 1.0., "U" 1.1

all of them either the patch doesnt do anything, or it crashes the game

where do you get your rom version from?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
ok, I tried the rom for fire red, and the patch didnt work on it

the emlator works, its the highest up to date on I found

I'm guessing your not allowed to link me can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
no i am sorry i cant link you to the other website. :( but i can give you the name you can type to see if it works for you Pokemon fire red (U) squirrels just type this into binge, goggle or what ever search engine you use and it should pop and it should work for you because i just patch the game and it work fine for me. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
when I did it with the beta ip lunar thing, it still shows the basic "fire red" startup

you use lunar IPS to patch it.. right? thats how it said online

nevermind, got it working! the startup was just different

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
lol I did at first too, then I knew better when I got it and it was put in "key items"

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^Yeah lol also does anyone know if there's the physical/special split like in Gen 4 or is it normal Gen 3, I want to know so I know whether or not it's worthwhile to catch a ghost type..

Years
Sorry if this Q has beem asked before,but,are there any fakemon in this?? Because i kinda feel that too many fakemon ruin the game e.g. chaos black,but its nice to have 1 or 2 maybe as legendaries like in ruby destiny (dark lugia,baby lugia)

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^ So far I haven't seen any fakemon and he doesn't mention any so I would assume that there aren't any. Also I understand what you mean, I don't like tons of fakemon either.

Edit: Just finished the beta (I think) and I love this game! It's my favorite rom hack atm, please continue the great work! Also when can we expect the next update?

Last edited:

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Hey. It's been quite some time, Quilava's Master.

Your game looks like it's progressing nicely. After playing through it once more, I can easily say this definitely deserved the Hack of the Month award. Everything feels pretty solid (or at least more so than most of the other games) and I really like it.

However, as from the beginning, the male trainer sprite is ticking me off a lot. Would you be willing to consider a resprite if I offered you with some edits? Because right now he looks to me as much younger and more immature than the female hero.

And nice being here again.

Drew

-------
EDIT 10:30 PM Pacific;

malefemalerevampshatter.png

I've finished. I actually was not satisfied with... well, either sprite. So I proposed a new sprite for the girl as well.

What do you think? Please consider these.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
^ So far I haven't seen any fakemon and he doesn't mention any so I would assume that there aren't any. Also I understand what you mean, I don't like tons of fakemon either.

Edit: Just finished the beta (I think) and I love this game! It's my favorite rom hack atm, please continue the great work! Also when can we expect the next update?
Hmm, I don't want to put a date on the next release but expect new updates this weekend.

Hey. It's been quite some time, Quilava's Master.

Your game looks like it's progressing nicely. After playing through it once more, I can easily say this definitely deserved the Hack of the Month award. Everything feels pretty solid (or at least more so than most of the other games) and I really like it.

However, as from the beginning, the male trainer sprite is ticking me off a lot. Would you be willing to consider a resprite if I offered you with some edits? Because right now he looks to me as much younger and more immature than the female hero.

And nice being here again.

Drew

-------
EDIT 10:30 PM Pacific;

~snip

I've finished. I actually was not satisfied with... well, either sprite. So I proposed a new sprite for the girl as well.

What do you think? Please consider these.
I think these look amazing. However, to be honest I perfer the original heroine sprite [the black outlines look better to my eyes]. The Hero LOOKS so cool, but he looks a little too serious. He's meant to look less intimidating. If you can resprite him with a softer expression, and the same style as D/P/PT [the aforementioned black outline and brighter colors], I'd love to use him!

Is It okay if I use this Hack for a GamePlay? Please Reply Thank you
Yeah sure, just link the thread in your video. enjoy :}

Years
awww i didnt realize it was unfinished and i played it rly well and i put in a lot of time an effort and i get to oija town an im just like......... :(

Hirashin

Owner of Pichu page on FB
Years
Is there a possibility that there is a standard GBA file? I have a android emulator for when i'm on the move so i was just wondering....

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
This rom is GREAT!! The best I have played so far. I wasnt aware that the rom is incomplete. When can we expect an update? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back