• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilan.

Mew~
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2011

There are some characters that don't match up well at all but they are still a shipping.
Well I didn't say it couldn't be a shipping, I just said my opinion on the actual pair.

I guess It couldn't be that bad a shipping if you look at it a bit further. Both are pretty fun and wild. (well in anime she is)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Well I didn't say it couldn't be a shipping, I just said my opinion on the actual pair.

I guess It couldn't be that bad a shipping if you look at it a bit further. Both are pretty fun and wild. (well in anime she is)

Ah ok then well in the game Iris wanted to protect her from Team Galactic like a bodyguard and Bel liked training with her.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Ah ok then well in the game Iris wanted to protect her from Team Galactic like a bodyguard and Bel liked training with her.
Don't you mean Team Plasma? Yeah, I've played the too already, finnished it. (well haven't caught them all)

Cyrus x Giovanni, anyone? xD

I'm working on the Arti x Cilan thread right now.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Don't you mean Team Plasma? Yeah, I've played the too already, finnished it. (well haven't caught them all)

Cyrus x Giovanni, anyone? xD

I'm working on the Arti x Cilan thread right now.

Did I get those two confused again? I think it's because I like Team Galactic and Plasma.

Lol Cyrus x Giovanni. I can actually see that happening. Saturn x Mars is one shipping I like.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
Is there an ArchieXMaxie shipping?

Opposites attract. :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
There are too many game shippings I am absolutely no familiar with ;_; I feel so left out this time...

... Oh damn, that's why I proposed Manga to seperate... I felt left out too D:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Game shippings look obvious to me. That's the way the games are meant to be played.

I think it's right to have manga separated, otherwise it'd be too much shippings across various genres and somebody new would get confused.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
There are too many game shippings I am absolutely no familiar with ;_; I feel so left out this time...

... Oh damn, that's why I proposed Manga to seperate... I felt left out too D:

Stop it. Seriously. You never used to make this sort of complaint before. There isn't going to be a shipping subforum and making more pointless dead threads isn't going to help anyone [/inplaceofazumibutwithnoyelling]

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
*rolls in from long absence...flops* You guys...holy beez, you're KILLING me.

AK47~ ^_< Why have you not linked to the Shipping website (you bloody link to everything else)? Really? Mew and AshPikastar are GOOGLING when they SHOULD NOT BE.

Heh, maybe we should give it a name, we don't have to conform to Bulbapedia's shipping community, we have our own.
The naming portion of the shipping community isn't solely BMGf or SPPf. We've gotten names from here, too. It's universal to the fandom; we collect from a BUNCH of places, PC included.

So for the love of GOD, you two, USE THIS:
http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/

I should not be hearing anyone trying to name things that already have names. ;___;

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

AK47~ ^_< Why have you not linked to the Shipping website (you bloody link to everything else)? Really? Mew and AshPikastar are GOOGLING when they SHOULD NOT BE.

o__0

I'm the god of shipping... buuut, I'm a Greek god... so I'm not perfect ^__^ *adds link*

And about time you came back.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

What am I googling again? For the shipping thingy? I don't remember using google for anything.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

What am I googling again? For the shipping thingy? I don't remember using google for anything.

I honestly at first read that as in you guys were Googling images that you're not supposed to >__> Sometimes I feel like a leader of pervs. FML

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
o__0

I'm the god of shipping... buuut, I'm a Greek god... so I'm not perfect ^__^ *adds link*

And about time you came back.
Moved in December, had no internet until earlier this week. I should be back to my irregular hauntings now.

:3 Yay! Oh, for those who don't know me...well, you don't know me. I'm not very important, unless you're debating something technical about shipping. Or if you name a pairing (Mysteryegg's official, against better judgment). Then I swoop in.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I honestly at first read that as in you guys were Googling images that you're not supposed to >__> Sometimes I feel like a leader of pervs. FML

Oh lol I wouldn't look up images that I'm not suppose to not unless they pop up out of no where when I wasn't looking at them. -then that would be weird-

Moved in December, had no internet until earlier this week. I should be back to my irregular hauntings now.

:3 Yay! Oh, for those who don't know me...well, you don't know me. I'm not very important, unless you're debating something technical about shipping. Or if you name a pairing (Mysteryegg's official, against better judgment). Then I swoop in.

Hey Frostik is new to the shipping debate but it's nice to meet you. Ah Mysteryeggshipping.

Years
Did someone just mention MysteryEggShipping? ^__________________________^
IDK I just get really excited when someone mentions MysteryEggShipping. =D

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Holy crap, >__> Bulbagarden just deteriorated in their intelligence level by adding MysteryEggShipping...

Hey Frostik is new to the shipping debate but it's nice to meet you. Ah Mysteryeggshipping.

Actually, Frostik is one of us old prunes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Holy crap, >__> Bulbagarden just deteriorated in their intelligence level by adding MysteryEggShipping...
*is pruny* They've taken joke-ships before, knowing full-well they're not to be taken seriously. It's probably the only reason they took it.

Anywho, I'm curious about how people treat married couples. Anyone seriously support a 'ship with a married character and person-they-are-not-married-to? Anyone support that 'ship and the married one at the same time?

...Does anyone even care about married couples? =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back