• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2011
Hello, one and all, big and small, young and old, warm and cold~

Jokes aside. I bring to you a LP of a game that I've loved for the 5 years it's been available for resale in America. You guessed it! Pokemon Kingdom Hearts 2! This is going to be a full LP featuring all the worlds (including the optional ones), as well as bonus stuff. I will NOT be completing Jiminy's Journal, but showcasing the minigames. Keep in mind my Dazzle is having errors, so bear with me as I try to throw out videos. If you would like to see some of my other LPs, then my youtube channel is linked in my siggeh. Other than that, enjoy watching! I advise you view on youtube for optimal quality, and Rates and Comments would be appreciated ^~^ and if you subscribe that would be awesome too. Danks for watchin' : D

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mad props to you that you don't talk during cutscenes; I cannot keep my mouth shut, recording or not. XD Also, for the people that give you negative comments like that one you got on Part 1, don't listen to it. A lot of LPers read the game's dialog (such as NintendoCapriSun and Chuggaconroy) and some just assume you read along and they reply out loud (like Slowflake and HCBailly). I like that you actually read it out loud. It can make for some funny moments. :>

Dunno who you watch, but I know what helps me (I don't actively post LPs, but a little practice when I'm playing games is nice, so that when I can start uploading, I'll know how I should act when recording) is when I watch some of the popular LPers. Helps me learn what I can talk about when the game isn't giving me enough to talk about. Heck, even current events are fine. lol And I have a bad connection, so I only got to watch part 1, but I really enjoyed it. :) Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2011
Wow, thanks a lot for the nice words and quick reply :3. I actually do sometimes talk during cutscenes, I just edit out that audio track since there's background noise anyway. Aaanyway, I uploaded a few minutes after I did the OP sooo:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Wow. Since I posted this, I've gotten 2 subscribers. I can't think of what'll happen in a weeks time. Thanks to those who've subbed (:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2011
I dunno if double posting is allowed for updates, but tell me if it isn't. As for now, I have a new episode! Part 9!

Back