• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AH-CHOO! *Sniff sniff* <_<

How loud do you sneeze?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
So how loud do you sneeze is really the question i'm trying to say :P
Do you scare people when you sneeze?
Or do you cover it up quickly enough?

I know when i'm going to sneeze so i cover it up, bin it and wash it to kill it. But if i don't manage to in time it's not that loud...

Et vous?
(And you)?

Years
Lol, how random!

I don't sneeze that loudly and I always cover!

The one thing that annoys me is I go to sneeze and then I don't.
I end up looking like an idiot! XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I've always been loud when sneezing,though I don't mind if other people hear such a thing that loud.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
My sneeze is quite normal.. but my stepdad has like an elephant sneeze and it's like... woah O.o.
what the hell was that? :P

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
I try to sneeze quietly, loud sneezing is odd to me.

But I do sneeze into my sleeve. /germfreak

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I let my sneezes come out naturally, so I guess they're pretty loud. I hate seeing people who look like they're going to make a loud sneeze, but then they make this frilly little noise. xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I sneeze loud enough that people know I'm sneezing. XD; But I don't scream, nor is it petite. :3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I just can't help it. XD

It depends if there's a lot of mucus in my nose or not. If there are, then I'll let out a big one~

Vie

Years
When I sneeze, I always sneeze once loud (well, medium) and then a second time. but less loud.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, more like embarrassed. Despite my best efforts for them not to, my sneezes are explosively loud. What sucks worse is that I've got a cold right now that's making me sneeze like crazy, and I hate sneezing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
More of an ah-chff than an ah-choo, seems louder than most people. I never cover it because for one I don't know how and for two it builds up a damaging amount of pressure inside the body.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I try to stifle my sneezes which I hear isn't good... but idk if that's just an Old Maid's tale or what. XD; When I do sneeze, though, it's pretty quiet. My dad still chastises me for "holding it in" when I legitimately sneeze so I figure it can't be that obviously loud. :[

Back