• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
My team? I requested sprites a few times and I have help with the translation sometimes, but, excluding public resources/packs/kits, at least 97% of this game was done by me.

Wow that's even more impressive. Much respect my man!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Yay, new version! :D Downloading now and doing a post in my tumblr informing that a new version came out xD

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Kind of a big question (For me).
So far I've gotten all, except one, starters.
That one is the one that my rival has (In my case, Emboar).

How can I get it?

Other Question:
Where can I get the other legendaries
Spoiler:

Another one:
Do the blue screen happens at the laptop if updated from a past version of the game? or the Hall of Fame is not fully implemented?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Kind of a big question (For me).
So far I've gotten all, except one, starters.
That one is the one that my rival has (In my case, Emboar).

How can I get it?

Other Question:
Where can I get the other legendaries
Spoiler:

Another one:
Do the blue screen happens at the laptop if updated from a past version of the game? or the Hall of Fame is not fully implemented?
1. Get the other pokémon and, when you almost complete the pokémon, a special event will occur.

2. Increase your rank.

3. The 1.1 and 1.2 uses different Hall of Fame systems, so you can't access 1.1 entries at 1.2. If, at 1.2, you only have old entries, this happens.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
Uhh... Just wanna know, does this download have a virus in it? Because when I try to download in google chrome, it says the file is malicious... I would disregard it, but I want to be safe...

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Uhh... Just wanna know, does this download have a virus in it? Because when I try to download in google chrome, it says the file is malicious... I would disregard it, but I want to be safe...
I aren't sure, but if chrome detect a zip with an exe program this happens. As you can see by the comments (and dozens of videos at youtube), people are playing the game here without a virus trace.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years

I was worried about the same thing, it came up as a virus for me too.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I aren't sure, but if chrome detect a zip with an exe program this happens. As you can see by the comments (and dozens of videos at youtube), people are playing the game here without a virus trace.

OK. thanks. I was sure it was nothing, just making sure!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
1. Get the other pokémon and, when you almost complete the pokémon, a special event will occur.

2. Increase your rank.

3. The 1.1 and 1.2 uses different Hall of Fame systems, so you can't access 1.1 entries at 1.2. If, at 1.2, you only have old entries, this happens.

1-Every other pokémon? Like almost-filling the Dex?

2-Rank 16S currently. There's more?

3-Ok, thanks (Goes to beat the Champions again)

BTW, Abilityless pokemon and a Truant Regigigas? Now, that's a challenge.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
1-Every other pokémon? Like almost-filling the Dex?

2-Rank 16S currently. There's more?

3-Ok, thanks (Goes to beat the Champions again)

BTW, Abilityless pokemon and a Truant Regigigas? Now, that's a challenge.
1. Somewhat this.

2. Yes

3. You can't get the second Hall of Fame registry the same way that you done the first.

4. I only have abilities until Gen III in this game and Regigigas need a disadvantageous ability. What is the only disadvantageous ability at Gen III?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
1. Somewhat this.

2. Yes

3. You can't get the second Hall of Fame registry the same way that you done the first.

4. I only have abilities until Gen III in this game and Regigigas need a disadvantageous ability. What is the only disadvantageous ability at Gen III?

1/2/3- ok.
4- I said because it's good to have a challenge like that. At least for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
after about 3 hours of trying to download the game, i finally get to play it. i like how in the colloseum, the different trainer classes from the different games has battle music from their respective game. like the people from unova have the unova battle theme and diamond and pearl had theirs and so on. i honestly dont understand what im supposed to do in this game.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I just found a fatal bug while playing this game. I've got a Bulbasaur egg in my party, and now when I go to the Pokemon Storage and try to organize my Pokemon boxes, I get an error message that looks like:

Script 'Interpreter' line 274: RuntimeError occurred.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
after about 3 hours of trying to download the game, i finally get to play it. i like how in the colloseum, the different trainer classes from the different games has battle music from their respective game. like the people from unova have the unova battle theme and diamond and pearl had theirs and so on. i honestly dont understand what im supposed to do in this game.
Beat the Colosseum ranks for unlocking new areas at Teleport Station and try to find the second portal at each of these areas. There others thing to do too like Game Corner and Pokétetra.

I just found a fatal bug while playing this game. I've got a Bulbasaur egg in my party, and now when I go to the Pokemon Storage and try to organize my Pokemon boxes, I get an error message that looks like:

Script 'Interpreter' line 274: RuntimeError occurred.
Thanks for the report! The correction:

VERSION 1.2c WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

So I suggest to everyone who is using version 1.2 for downloading this version because of a fatal bug when accessing the Pokémon Storage with an egg.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
Beat the Colosseum ranks for unlocking new areas at Teleport Station and try to find the second portal at each of these areas. There others thing to do too like Game Corner and Pokétetra.

Thanks for the report! The correction:

So I suggest to everyone who is using version 1.2 for downloading this version because of a fatal bug when accessing the Pokémon Storage with an egg.

ok thanks for the info i look forward to unlocking other places

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
VERSION 1.2d WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

Back