• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, I'm back with a few (somewhat) odd requests. Would it be possible for you to obtain a Muscle Band, a pair of Wise Glasses and a Wide Lens? Also a Female Luxury Ball Corphish/Crawdaunt w/ Adaptability (HA). Testing out rarely used items in the Maison at the moment, as well as planning on getting a competitive Crawdaunt. Take your time with them though, and I also got a Sandile for you, the one that you requested last time. 2 different ones actually, and I'll give you both with both genders each:

Sandile (M & F) | Luxury Ball
Jolly | Moxie
Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Rock Climb

Sandile (M & F) | Luxury Ball
Impish | Intimidate
Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Rock Climb
Yeah I might not be able to get you a HA Corphish/Crawdaunt in a Luxury Ball....I don't have any Friend Safaris with Crawdaunt in them and the only places in Hoenn where you catch them requires you to fish them up and I'm pretty sure DexNav doesn't work with fishing. Sorry =(

The items I'll get you in a bit. Just gotta go to the Maison and get some more BP.

Hi there! Just found this website again after not using it for so... so long.

Anyway, I have a few leftover shinies and can't be bothered to find a thick club (serebii says it's 5% on a wild cubone which discourages me more as I've been grinding on hatching shiny eggs)

Was wondering if you could get me on in exchange for perhaps a shiny I guess? Got them from other people so I'm not sure of their origin.
Gotcha a Thick Club. You don't have to give me one of your shinies. Lemme know when I can give you the Thick Club.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Yeah I might not be able to get you a HA Corphish/Crawdaunt in a Luxury Ball....I don't have any Friend Safaris with Crawdaunt in them and the only places in Hoenn where you catch them requires you to fish them up and I'm pretty sure DexNav doesn't work with fishing. Sorry =(

The items I'll get you in a bit. Just gotta go to the Maison and get some more BP.

Gotcha a Thick Club. You don't have to give me one of your shinies. Lemme know when I can give you the Thick Club.

Well, if you say so and omg that gif ahhaha it's so sweg.

I'll go online when ever you're ready,

Crady

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Yooo thanks a bunch! Really appreciate it =D

Reactions: Nah

Crady

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Sorry to be a bother once more but do you have a spare Bergmite lying around? An egg would be preferable x)

Doesn't need have competitive stats, casual is fine.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry to be a bother once more but do you have a spare Bergmite lying around? An egg would be preferable x)

Doesn't need have competitive stats, casual is fine.
I got one. So if you want it now, I'll be online.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
Hello! I'd like to get the following if possible!

Pokemon:Beldum, Metang, Metagross
Nature:Jolly
IV Spread:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg/Special Moves: -
Nickname: -
Friend Code: 4227 2515 3499
Contact method: PM or Reply!

In return see my trade thread!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
If you're alright with it, here's my request:
Pokemon: Eevee
Ability: Anticipation (Main reason I want an Eevee, I've been looking everywhere for a HA Eevee)
Nature: Don't mind, but preferably Timid or Bold
IV Spread: Any
Egg/Special Moves: Doesn't matter
Nickname: None
Friend Code: 3265 - 6411 - 1873
Contact method:
Private Message
I'm sorry, I don't really have anything good to offer, though I can give you a Modest Tornadus if you're interested.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
Pokemon: Beldum/metang/metagross HA TOUGH CLAWS
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg/Special Moves:none
Friend Code: In signature!
Contact method: On here or PM

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
If you're alright with it, here's my request:
Pokemon: Eevee
Ability: Anticipation (Main reason I want an Eevee, I've been looking everywhere for a HA Eevee)
Nature: Don't mind, but preferably Timid or Bold
IV Spread: Any
Egg/Special Moves: Doesn't matter
Friend Code: 3265 - 6411 - 1873
Contact method:
Private Message
I'm sorry, I don't really have anything good to offer, though I can give you a Modest Tornadus if you're interested.

Pokemon: Beldum/metang/metagross HA TOUGH CLAWS
Nature: Jolly
Egg/Special Moves:none
Friend Code: In signature!
Contact method: On here or PM
Yeah I'll get working on these soon, I've just had a lot of requests to take care of and stuff.

Btw, Tough Claws is Metagross's ability when it Mega Evolves, not its Hidden Ability. Just so you know.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 9, 2015
OMG I've been looking for a HA Abra all day. If you have one, that'd be awesome :3

Pokemon: Abra
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: timid/modest
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Did I do that right? Everything perfect but Attack
Egg/Special Moves: None
Nickname: Albus
Friend Code: 1676-3704-7823 (IGN: Sabriel)
Contact method: Private Message

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
Yeah I'll get working on these soon, I've just had a lot of requests to take care of and stuff.

Btw, Tough Claws is Metagross's ability when it Mega Evolves, not its Hidden Ability. Just so you know.

Thanks buddy :D hope you found the shiny lvl 1 magikarp kinda funny ;)

Reactions: Nah

Kitsune9T

Nine-Tailed Fox
Years
Pokemon: Dratini
Ability: HA Marvel Scale
Nature: Any (Preferably not Naughty or Lonely)
IV Spread: Any (Honestly have no idea what this is xD)
Egg/Special Moves: Nope
Nickname: Shintaku
Friend Code: 2895-9193-7699
Contact method: PM, on here

Years
Hey, let me know when I can catch you on. I have your Sandiles ready, as well as a Timid Contrary Snivy with Glare, Grassy Terrain, Mean Look and Mirror Coat.

Also so sorry to be making another request so soon, but could you run by this when you get the chance?

Pokemon: Corphish
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Adamant
Egg/Special Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower

Thanks,

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, let me know when I can catch you on. I have your Sandiles ready, as well as a Timid Contrary Snivy with Glare, Grassy Terrain, Mean Look and Mirror Coat.

Also so sorry to be making another request so soon, but could you run by this when you get the chance?

Pokemon: Corphish
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Adamant
Egg/Special Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Superpower

Thanks,
Sure, I'll do that. Do you wanna give me those Pokemon now or when I have the Corphish ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back