• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

The Pokécommunity
glee-logo.png

Fan Club!

Rules:

• All normal PC Rules apply here.
  • No spam.
  • Debating (E.g. Pairings) is allowed here, but no bashing other members.
  • If you have any problems contact me or the co-owner.
  • All spoilers must be put in /SPOILER tags, as it's unfair for other members.
  • No auidition is needed to join, just ask. [Although to pass you must add the word "Gleek" to the end of your post, this is just so we know you've checked the rules, otherwise you will not be accepted]

Director:

Co-Director:

Members:

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I would love to join~

Favorite Pairing: Blaine x Kurt
Favorite song: A tie between Umbrella/Singing in the Rain and Time Warp

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm joining too.

Favourite couple: Rachel x Finn /boring
Favourite song: Like a prayer and don't stop believing and umbrella... and there was another I think but I forgot. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Joining!!! :DD

Favorite Couple; Santana x Brittany.
Favorite Song; I've had the time of my life/ Thriller/Heads will roll

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would love to join as well. Glee is my life. <3

Favorite pair: Blaine x Kurt
Favorite song: "Stop! In The Name Of Love/Free Your Mind" & "Teenage Dream". There are a lot others but these two top as my favorites.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Thank's everyone. You're all accepted, i'm adding the list now.

As a promise, Dragonomega can be Co-Owner.

Perriechu

Years
Just adding another small topic for you guys :]

Your Favorite Character and why?

Mine has to be Santana; she's gorgeous and *****y, and her Singing and Dancing is to die for. Her personality is exactly like mine which I like ;D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Mines actually Brittany and Puck. Brittanys so funny, when a word comes out of her mouth it's so funny. "Dolphins are gay sharks" xD
Puck is just so badass, probably slept with every girl in the school, including some housewifes in his pool cleaning job. ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love Brittany. Her quotes are just hilarious.

"I brush my teeth with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist."

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
seeing as i.. have to say im turning into a Gleek too.. i'll join.
but um, i'm from Europe, so i'm not completely uptodate with the episodes.. but i've been watching them online, so i'll catch up soon enough~

PAIRING? ... i like Sam x Quinn, honestly.
SONG? Vogue made me laugh SOHARD. but i think my favourite.. would either be Don't Stop Believing or The Only Exception.. causeimaParamorefan. XD;
CHARA? that.. is quite hard. i think ima have to go with Quinn again.. but i like Puck too, lol. badass=<3.
++ Britanny's quotes and Sue's Evil Plans are just hilarious. XD;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
seeing as i.. have to say im turning into a Gleek too.. i'll join.
but um, i'm from Europe, so i'm not completely uptodate with the episodes.. but i've been watching them online, so i'll catch up soon enough~
Awsome, I'll add you to the list. I download my episodes really. I'm from the UK so we don't get them as early as the US do either. (Try not to keep to the discussion of watching online or downloading, since we're not allowed to share link etc..)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
My favorite character would have to be either Kurt or Puck. Kurt has some amazng style, and Puck is just awesome~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
What is your favourite pairing? ...I don't really have one. I'm pretty chill with most of them though.
What's your favourite song performed by the glee cast? hnnng probably True Colours or the Halo/Sunshine mashup. n_n
Your Favorite Character and why? I think it's Finn and Quinn. It used to flip around (I think it was Kurt for a while but I can't stand him now) but I think it's settled on these two. Especially Finn... I really just want to give him a big hug. ;~;

totes joining. 8)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Count me in!

What is your favourite pairing?
If it isn't obvious to you, then you need glasses.

Whats your favourite song preformed by the glee cast?
Soo~ many to choose from. There's Bad Romance, Time Warp, Rose's Turn, Singin' In The Rain / Umbrella, Marry You, Sing!, Toxic...GAH! THERE'S TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

K-U-R-T! I love him! He's everything I wanted to be when I was back in school. Only more butch. XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Awsome, you've both been added to the list!

New topic:
What song would you love New Directions (Or any other group in Glee) to perform on Glee?

For me, i've always wanted Quinn to sing to song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer. It would fit her voice perfectly - plus it's one of my favourite songs.

I've been thinking on adding some glee songs to the first post in /sound tags. Got any suggestions?

Also, In recent news
It has been confirmed that the "Super Bowl" episode will be 66mins long.

Also, some sneak peeks of performances have been released:
Need You Now
Bills, Bills, bills
California Gurls <-- They arn't singing it? :(

Perriechu

Years
If your a hardcore Gleek ;D Like Me & Mew~ or maybe yourself idk... You'll know all about future episodes and such. So another new topic.

What are you mostly looking forward to. WARNING SPOILERS
I'm looking forward to Blaine's dark side been revealed, along with Karofsky/Kurt/Blaine/New directions singing Born this way by Miss Lady Gaga. :3

What song do you want Glee to perform idk.
I would love to see Santana perform a Rihanna song; Glee have only performed Umbrella, which was shadowed by Singin' in the rain. Maybe her performing Loud, Only girl in the world or even Who's that chick. I would love to ND perform a Black Eyed Peas song as one of their episode finishes, like Meet me half way, but Vocal adrenaline have already swiped that -.- Maybe Rachel/Finn/Puck/Santana singing Shut up idk... :')

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
What song would you love New Directions (Or any other group in Glee) to perform on Glee?
I was talking about this with my pair *wink wink* last week. With Blaine's dark side being revealed I'd love to see him perform Secrets by OneRepublic.

What are you mostly looking forward to?
Silly Love Songs episode. Nothing more.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
What are you mostly looking forward to?
All the members getting drunk on the alcohol episode. xD

Also, I added the credits music to the first post.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Favourite character? Hmmmmmmm... Mercedes or Rachel tbh. As to why... I don't really know. :(

Song I want them to sing?
Not Afraid but it contains swearing ;___;

Future Episodes? ...Australia is kinda behind, so I'd rather not know. XD

Folkedahl

Wizard
Years
YESYESYES. OHMYGOSH. Kso...
Favorite Pairing - Kurt Coblaine <3 Yum. Love Darren Criss to the ends of the earth.

Favorite Song - Toughie.. Probably the Defying Gravity Duo.

Favorite Character - Blaine. Ohmy god. Wanna bang him so bad. I get so gay when I talk about this stuff.

Most looking forward to - The valentines day episode~

Back