• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years

knxwledge. - LetMeHaveUrHeart

I was so glad I found this particular artist on bandcamp. His work is brilliantly nostalgic and just heartwarming. I get goosebumps everywhere, especially with this particular song. Whether you love ambient or you love hip-hop, you have to try this track out!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Phantom Pt. 1 - Justice
Album:

I'd say that this is a pretty acquired taste, but if you can appreciate it then goddamn this is a fine track from an even finer album. Justice have long since been one of my favourite electronic artists, with † being one of my favourite electronic - and probably general - albums.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

I heard this song months ago at a football game from one of my screamo obsessed friends, I didn't even listen to it all the way through because I jumped to the presumption that it would be just another screamo band/song that she favored oh-so-much. However, I happened to tune into this a few weeks ago on I<3Radio and instantly fell in love with it, soon finding out that it wasn't even sung by a screamo or heavy metal band, but rather by 3 Doors Down, a modern rock band. I love them now, and this is probably my favorite song by them!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Long Way Home by Seventh Wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__B3OOaLH4k
Not gonna embed the video since it shows their album cover, which is a black widow... which I'm scared of myself, so I don't want to make anyone else look at it, lol. Regardless, it's a beautiful song, especially considering it came from a metal band. They have one of the best singers of all time though.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza - "Paul Bunyan and the Blue Ox"

An instrumental progressive/groove metal piece that showcases many of my favorite down-tuned, groovy, djent riffs.

Honorable mentions for my favorite riffs: 1:37 - 2:01 and 2:35 - 3:28.

Sir Codin

'Carpe diem, seize the day'
I'll always remember
The chill of November
The news of the fall
The sounds in the hall
The clock on the wall ticking away
'Seize the Day'
I heard him say
Life will not always be this way
Look around
Hear the sounds
Cherish your life while you're still around

Dream Theater...making you feel like a crappy musician/lyricist since 1985.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Spoiler:

This is why I love this thread, ever now and again you find something new that you really like.
That being said this is a really weird video. 0.o

Sir Codin

I need more space-themed music like this.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

17 - Youth Lagoon
Album: The Year of Hibernation

This song, and this album in general, is weirdly powerful yet relaxing at the same time. It's kinda hard to get into with the fuzzy vocals and whatnot but with a bit of listening it's something fairly accessible without being obnoxiously so - they've struck a great balance between originality and obscurity here. The song itself is really calming and just generally wonderful imo! If you like this, get their whole album. You'll love it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

Sevendust - Forever

I actually got to meet Sevendust three or four years ago. I won special passes off of a radio contest to meet them and eat lunch with them before a show. Lajon signed my shirt but I couldn't get the rest of the band to because there were eight or nine other winners there and it was a constant attention-grabbing competition.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm rather surprised at myself at how much I like this new song from Billy Talent, I'm usually a fan of heavier/faster tempo music.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Matt & Toby -Prodigal Sons and Daughters

I believe the first time I heard this was on a radio station called Air1. Though it wasn't until I heard on another station , Radio U, that I fell in love with it. It's one of the catchiest songs I've heard and it gets in my head multiple times. It makes me "dance and sing." Yes, pun intended.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Psycosis – Don't Get Banished to the Moon
Is this weird how I like this mash up album more then demon days.

Years

The Lighthouse Family - High

The constant mentioning of the word "forever" in this song almost made me think of our famous B/W mod herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back