• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon - Spirit Bronze

Duk

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Pokémon - Spirit Bronze

Hi there PokéCommunity! None of you probably know me, since I am really new to PokéCommunity. I am Duk, or DukCleaver. I am here to tell you about my new game in progress! Its title is.... Pokémon - Spirit Bronze! It has some very dark themes kind of like another game using Pokémon essentials, Pokémon Insurgence. It contains a lot of death and evil. Isn't that just fun?! Well enough of that, let's get to the explanation.

Pokémon! Spirit Bronze - The Chubu Region

The Plot:
23 years ago... in a field far from many towns... a meteor crashed. That meteor contained the Mythical Pokemon, Deoxys, Hoopa, and Jirachi. One resembled the
Mind, one Soul, and Reality. The day after, the Kakina Town's Angelic Tower fell. It had happened because of a Team of evildoers known as Team
Savage. They had sent members into the tower with Golem to commit mass suicide with self-destruct. Team Savage were the terrorists of the region doing
it for unknown reasons. Blowing up great landmarks for no reason. Until... a boy stopped them. His name was Bronze. He was only fifteen at the time. He was
crowned the regions hero for breaking up the terrorist group. Five years later he had twins. Their names were Vass (the boy) and Skye (the girl). That same year
Bronze disappeared. 18 years later, Vass and Skye were ready to begin their journies to search for their father and become the region's champion.

Team Savages Plot:
After being defeated by Bronze they had disbanded their group. The year they had heard Vass and Skye were leaving.. they regrouped. They had a plan to capture
Deoxys, Hoopa. and Jirachi... and destroy the region while doing it. They planned to destroy every enemy they had standing in their way. Vass and Skye had to do what was right and destroy the terrorists while on their journey. After Team Savage had captured Deoxys and Hoopa, they thought they were unstoppable, and decided to capture all the other legends while at it. Vass and Skye
decided that this was not going to happen and teamed up with some legendaries themselves.

Vass:
A boy of his word. He had studied much about the regions history and its locations. He had figured out many places were his father might be. He was ready to meet
his sister again and destroy Team Savage as well as finding their father.

Skye:
A mischievous girl who was very impatient. She had struggled with many things in life. One of them being not being able to see her brother. She had decided to
beat the terrorists and find her father.

Lynna:
A girl who's mother and father had died to Team Savage. Raised in Team Savage's HQ. Escaped them at age of seven. Scared that when she meets up with them again
she will be slaughtered just like her parents.

Cliffe:
A boy who suffered his mothers passing when he was six. She died from Team Savage as well. He saw his mother get sliced in half by a Boss of Team Savage's Scizor.
Her blood flew onto his face. After that incident blood scares him and now he wants revenge.

The Legend Of Chubu:
On a stormy night in the middle of a faraway field a meteor crashed. It contained the mythical pokemon Deoxys, Hoopa, and Jirachi. One resembled Mind,
one Soul, and one Reality. It also contained special items to bring back the Legendary Pokemon Lugia, Ho-oh, Zekrom, and Reshiram. A few centuries before, there were
three Pokemon, one that resembled Rain, one Lightning, and one Fire. They had foreseen the future of the region. And how it might end if the Sea,Sky,and Life
Pokemon had not come. It was devestating. So they called to the meteor to come to their home region to embody humans. Sea would be Lynna, Sky would be Cliffe,
and life would be split into two twins known as Skye and Vass. They would destroy the evil and save the world.

So, why am I telling you all this? Do I have a demo out? No. The answer is no. I am here to ask for help, fellow PokéLovers! I am looking for decent scripters and spriters! I know, it is a lot to ask for. I will post screenshots soon! If anyone has questions, hit me up below!

Work Done So Far:
Scova Town 100%
Debai Connection 100%
Debai Town 100%
Route Seven 100%
Underground Path 100%
Coitle City 50%
Route Eight 50%
Coizanasa Desert 25%
Mysterious Cave 25%
Route Three 25%
Darkened Forest 25%

Spirit Bronze Team:
Project Leader - Duk

Last edited:

Duk

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Okay guys so... I have not added screenshots yet but I will add them soon, and also I have a full version list so far:
Alpha Versions:
1.0 - The Base Version
2.0 - Gen 4 Tilesets and characters
3.0 - Pokemon Edits V1
4.0 - Pokemon Edits V2
4.5 - Pokemon Edits V3
5.0 - The Trainers (in routes) V1
5.5 - Pokemon Edits V4 + Event fixes
6.0 - The Buildings Updates (Adding building maps)
That is all for now! .5's are minor updates that did not change much while .0's are pretty big.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
So what's the motivation for Team Savage? Surely they're not just blowing up monuments for absolutely no reason. And why on earth would they want to destroy the entire region?

Honestly, I think you really need to work the bad guy angle in your game. They appear to be the bad guys just because they're the bad guys. We see what they're doing, but not why they're doing it.

Duk

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I have more details worked out about why Team Savage was started as an Extremist group, and the Leader's backstory too. When you play the game it will be like a puzzle. You need to connect the pieces.

Last edited:

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
When you do it like that, it's always a little difficult. My game is the same way, and it's hard to keep the story sounding interesting when it seems like the bad guys are just evil for no apparent reason.

Back