• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Shade Mew Pro-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Haya! I'mNatureKeeper, once known as PowerfulSquirtleKeeper. Shade Mew's back! Bringing you the thrown away normal edition into the garbage, introducing the proffesional edition! The normal edition was one i canceled because of ROM destruction-the rom crashed.

aayd0p.jpg

The best ROM I chosen was:
Pokemon Ruby U.S. (AXVE)
ohr5gz.jpg

*Play as Lucas and Dawn!
*Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Starters!
*Day and Night Feature!
*Almost ALL legendaries!
*There's a chamber called other games origin:
Diamond Chamber: Dialga
Pearl Chamber: Palkia
Sapphire Chamber: Kyogre
Emerald Chamber: Rayquaza (Moved from Sky Pillar)
Platinum Chamber: Giratina (Origin Form) (Yes I mean it)
*A tottally new scene of Hoenn, or i mean zinto. Zinto is the
main region and it's a clone of hoenn as an
accident of Shade Mew's Clone, However,
The incredible eruptions changed that clone
to miserable islets, known as Zinto
*Finally a use for the genders!
*Replacing cycling May/Brendan to Running FireRed/LeafGreen: Hero/Heroine
*Latios will be Mew, Celebi and Jirachi Psyching up together.
*D/P Fonts
*Wally will be D/P Rival For Now
*The Opposite Gender will chose the weaker type. But I'll add a script to the Wally (whatever Clint) toget the advantage starter instead of that good for nothing ralts. You'll meet him more ingame.
*We'll make use of the un-used team aqua thugs for more trainers.
*Some Gym Leaders will knowabout the Shade Mew thingy and give you adventorous missions for the badge.
*Shade Mew might be in secret taken over a trainer. Signs to find that trainer is required for the storyline when you cannot leave the place. You'll find some others through-out the game anyways....
*Exculsive Pokemon: EAGEANT, PYRAMIEN, ZINTHRO, ZIPITZU
*Well, If Charon the ferryman agrees with me, I would use the animation secret I found somewhere :P I hope she agrees, though. VM for the animation secret. Enough votes will make Charon agree that I can use it.

I GOT ENOUGH OF WRITING THE FEATURES!

2568aqx.jpg

-Minor -Major -Fixed
*Game Reseted*

161xrhd.png

NOTE: The screenshots are for the game before reset. Material may have minor changes, but all these will be there.
rs62ba.png
1pi8pf.png

j97b0k.png
6idzyb.png

wb81w4.png
15wj7d5.png

2pqrmgp.png
2h6vhvq.png

k2hb38.png

Spoiler:
30u48dl.png

50 years ago, Dawn's Grandmother, Celebi, Jirachi and Mew buried Shade Mew into deep sleep after CHLORIO, previous leader of Darkchlo used a part of Giratina's power he got and fused it with the cloned New Mew, The Mew turned dark for a moment, but after this it became very angry. Celebi sent Dawn's Grandmother further away to keep her from trouble. Mew and Jirachi made a battle that weakened Shade MEw and Jirachi used Hypnosis. Then they escaped, but A huge explosion happened in MT.(Uh what was is again)CHIMNEY, I think? Oh well, then Hoenn formed a new clone that was very weak- ZINTO. Now, in accident Dawn, 50 years later, after people lived in Zinto, travelled there at the same time Darchlo awakened Shade Mew. It threathened the whole region by dark, destruction and killing. Now Dawn must go on and fulfill her Grandmother's work. Will she suceed? The choice is left for you.

2yo3g4m.jpg

Beta 1 Reseted.​

14lj4m1.png

Help less required
Owner, Idea, Mapper, Pokémon Editor, Spriter, Scripter, : NatureKeeper Reseted Job.
Co-Owner, Mapper, Pokémon Inserter, Spriter, Pixel Artist, Tiler, Scripter : Pokedialga (Tim Wu) He's beggining to work...
Pokémon Sprite Finder/Main Assistant: PowerfulTorchicLiker Job ended.

Credits:

1-DestinedJagold -> D/P Sprites
2-ShadowUmbreon -> D/P Sprites
3-SSJ4 Furatman -> Shaymin FrontSprite, Shaymin BS Pallete.
4-Neti -> Shade Mew's Overworld Sprite
5-Slicernicer -> Fixing a glitch
6-narutoacter -> Fixing the Freespaceproblem.​

-----​

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Yup, But this will take a while with only me editing

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
if you're not too far into the hack, I would suggest restarting, because you should add the D/N system right now. idk if you used mastermind's tool or not for it, but if you do, DO NOT add it while you're working on it. Once you get to a stage where you can have an alpha or beta, make a copy and add a D/N system to THAT, so you won't have problems with your original. Another thing I thought of is to have two versions of a release with a day night system and one without one, so people can choose.

NatureKeeper

Quote: if you're not too far into the hack, I would suggest restarting, because you should add the D/N system right now. idk if you used mastermind's tool or not for it, but if you do, DO NOT add it while you're working on it. Once you get to a stage where you can have an alpha or beta, make a copy and add a D/N system to THAT, so you won't have problems with your original. Another thing I thought of is to have two versions of a release with a day night system and one without one, so people can choose. End

I'm using mastermind, and yes i discovered some bugs with indexing... So I made a backup before day and night and that's my main , and yes it's optional to download, and I need a team guys. This will fail if i did it my own...

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
i can be the pokemon inserter! Me job includes dp pokemon sprites, dp icons...
i'm the king of pokemon inserting!

NatureKeeper

i can be the pokemon inserter! Me job includes dp pokemon sprites, dp icons...
i'm the king of pokemon inserting!

Cool, I just wanted that.

PowerfulTorchicLiker said:
Hamha everybody!!!
This is my first post, and Can I join the team please?

Hamha? Ah Ham-Ham Language. Well, Joining needs somethings I gotta do first.

News: Beta I coming soon!

luker05

Banned
Years
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :)
This will be awesome, maybe if you ahve a night and day system, make it so Giratina switches formes in night and day

NatureKeeper

-No, I can't do that, that's too advance for me.

Giratina will change formes using the PLATINUM ORB, replacing the MOON STONE. SHAYMIN will do the same, but with GLACIDEA (LEAF STONE).

News: I progressed much that I indexed ROTOM's other formes too. Beta 1 expected to be released on 10th of April. :)

-Hey all, I just wanna announce that the official website for The Dark Clone Series is released: http://donnaclus.webs.com/index.htm

Please Visit and Sign up!

~PSK

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

If you could, I just want you to edit the weepinbell family to turtwigs. MAke an IPS patch over that. I'll PM you the indexed sprites of turtwig ;).

Shaymin&TorchicKeeper

Torchic! Let's Fight! Ha!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 4, 2009
Hello Guys,

I announce that we are hiring music editors and D/P Trainer Inserters. PM me or PSK if you'd like to apply. We'd like repointers too.

~PTK

NatureKeeper

Guys, I announce that the beta will not be on tenth april because NO ONE applied. Please consider applying and help us make a good hack.

~PSK
~PTK

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
There are lots of features.But you can't reach me.HA!

good luck,

~don't get me wrong~

NatureKeeper

There are lots of features.But you can't reach me.HA!
good luck,

~don't get me wrong~

*Boring* I have more features:

*All Rotom's formes,
*All Arcues' formes :P
*Regigigas Sky Forme Scratch
*Shaymin's both formes.
*Giratina's 3 formes. (TornWorldForme, Origin Forme, Altered Forme)
*Whole new Pokedex.
*Vedios made by the game's engine..
*Pokemon will have new evolutions: For example

Pichu--->Pikachu----> Raichu (ATK>DEF)/Zipitzu (DEF>ATK)

*Cherrim formes changes, for example, If Cherubi reaches lv.13, Cherrim will be in her Moon Forme, If Sun Stone is used, Cherrim is in her Sunny Forme.

*Gastrodon West and East Formes Occur.
*Shade Mew will be there to catch at lv.99.
*New Moves:

-Pyramid Fall: Pyramien Signature Move
-Eagle Wrath: Eagint Signature Move
-Deed Deaf : Zinthro Signature Move
-Sheind : Dark Clones' Signature Move

*Shaymin will hide somewhere in its field of flowers before you can battle it, And for a reason (not a glitch) You'll not attend the leaugue before catching Shaymin.

*New Move Drawings (Fire, Ice WAter designs, etc)
*Night Shade will have a new effect.
*A new type. (SHADOW) Replaces (Ghost)
*Some Surprising Gym Leaders~ You know one of them though, He'll be hard to recognize ~ Check Attachment~

*Semi-Fakemon (E.g. PR.SQUIRTLE (Powerful Squirtle, duh))
------------------

If any other inquiries to boast about features in other hacks Are posted, I'll have to post the features of:

2a9v9lt.png

And believe me this won't be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back