• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
after I chose charmander it did an infinite loop.\
Tom chooses mudkip, the professor keeps talking, after she explains the final step of being a trainer, tom continues to look at me, say "..." and explain why he wants mudkip, since its so much cooler than charmander, and then the professor again explains the steps.
rinse and repeat...

while I'm talking, is the professor meant to walk back and forth? it seems weird, and i guess makes sense since its a lecture, but you should make her walk a little slower, she seems to be walking fast and only doing it to take like 4 steps

**edit**
another bug, when the professor first leads you to tom, there is a chance the little girl can stand right in your way, preventing you from continuing until she finally moves, not really a bug per say, it's just sort of hilarious

just checked, it happens with charmander and mudkip, but not tirtwig - but when you get tirtwig, it shows your money for some reason, and goes away after you confirm he is your choice haha

it's also very annoying and a poor choice to force the player to go to tom's house after you defeat him, I thought it was a way of saying he's going away now until you face him later, not that he wanted you to go check on him so he can give you stuff

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
This has now been fixed. As for the rest of your mention, the player goes to the rivals house to see-off your rival on his journey.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
This has now been fixed. As for the rest of your mention, the player goes to the rivals house to see-off your rival on his journey.

I realize that, but the problem is that the way it's set up is very weird and not explained well that you're supposed to be doing that, he just mentions he's gunna go home, I really thought he was gunna do that all off screen, and after 5 mins of being totally lost I checked his house - personally I would try to make the transition from that be more fluid
Spoiler:

tl;dr just a suggestion
I also don't like how when people leave through events, it just cuts to black for a second; that could just be me being picky iunno

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I have found tons of bugs. Like when you come out of the dark chasm you get stuck in the entrance where the guy blocking the way was, all the event's except for the normal type gym don't make any sense, when your beaten by the Shadow Commander(I forgot her name) you return to your room like normal but when you try to exit it said I got a Charmander and then the game crashed, and I cannot buy anything from the first pokemon center's shop keeper.

I am looking forward to when the game becomes more..... (not trying to be a pain but) complete.
PS. I also think that there should be more hidden items in the forest like one or two potions and another pokeball.

Rayquaza.

Years
I have found tons of bugs. Like when you come out of the dark chasm you get stuck in the entrance where the guy blocking the way was, all the event's except for the normal type gym don't make any sense, when your beaten by the Shadow Commander(I forgot her name) you return to your room like normal but when you try to exit it said I got a Charmander and then the game crashed, and I cannot buy anything from the first pokemon center's shop keeper.

I am looking forward to when the game becomes more..... (not trying to be a pain but) complete.
PS. I also think that there should be more hidden items in the forest like one or two potions and another pokeball.

These bugs have been fixed and the demo has been updated.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow i statred playing this game and i must say im seriously impressed ! The graphics are lovely especially the OW's ! im looking forward to the final version :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Aw no, the marts still don't work...
Seeing as you've fixed it twice it's probably my computer being hideous as usual.
Would it be too much trouble to have the guys selling stuff in sunset city sell pokeballs and antidotes too?
Also the encounter rate is crazy high, I'm battling every 3 or 4 steps.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
hi, can someone help me?? i wanted to play this game, so i downloaded it, said i was missing a rgss104e.dll, so i just downloaded rpg maker (thinking it would contain the .dll) loaded up the game again and got hit with a "Fail to load script" text box. any help please???

Rayquaza.

Years
hi, can someone help me?? i wanted to play this game, so i downloaded it, said i was missing a rgss104e.dll, so i just downloaded rpg maker (thinking it would contain the .dll) loaded up the game again and got hit with a "Fail to load script" text box. any help please???

I'm afraid I can't help with that one. I made sure that I included it in the demo because it had been an issue with previous demos I had released.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Dang.. i really wanted to play this game too ]= Idk what the problem is, i can load other Games that are like this with no problem. is the download only suppose to come with a ini, .exe and a folder?? just want to make sure im not missing anything. :(

Rayquaza.

Years
I have looked into a couple of things so that now the Pokémart problem should be completely vanquished. Check my Da or my sig or the first post for the update.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
You've made some serious progress since the last time I visited Pokecommunity, I'm certainly going to play the demo as soon as I get home.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey Rayquaza. I have noticed lots of spelling and grammar sentence errors and i'm sorry but those errors take away from enjoying the game as much. If you want, I could help you with the spelling. For example, philosipher is philosopher and across is across not accross and with tom's sentence to aspire to be his dad has an extra word (first be in the sentence). Also, i'm wondering if all the Oak references is supposed to be Willow for example prof oak's lab? If you want, I can stockpile all the errors and let you know how to fix them. Sorry if I seem like a smart a**. I just wanted to help you make the game more enjoyable. :D

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
Hey Rayquaza. I have noticed lots of spelling and grammar sentence errors and i'm sorry but those errors take away from enjoying the game as much. If you want, I could help you with the spelling. For example, philosipher is philosopher and across is across not accross and with tom's sentence to aspire to be his dad has an extra word (first be in the sentence). If you want, I can stockpile all the errors and let you know how to fix them. Sorry if I seem like a smart a**. I just wanted to help you make the game more enjoyable. :D

When it comes to spelling and grammar this is something that I go through every time I release a demo (as it is fairly minor and an easy fix). It is, of course, something I will keep in mind for the next demo release but that won't be for a while, I'm afraid.

Back