• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Wow, there's a lot of stuff here while I was gone, so now, I'll give my opinions on the stuff that called my attention:

-The New Gym: it looks awesome after fixing the problem with the outlines ^o^
-The past: it's just like in GSC, so not like I can say much about it... >.<
-The rocks on the water: Looks cool.
-Falkner's OW: It's nice, although I'm not sure about using their work so freely...?
-The travel to the past script: just like the Blue Sea's script, so not that impressive... (alright, I know there are not many possibilities of traveling to the past events...)
-The trainer at the Gym: Looks weird. Since you are using their old sprites for the battle, will you be using their old overworlds?

Good to see so many updates. Looks like the next release is gonna be quite long in gameplay, I'm excited about that!

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
Years
  • Age 31
  • ?
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
I have a question Im new to these forums and I was just wandering Zel says "Looks like the next release is gonna be quite long in gameplay" how do you know this if the person hasn't even released a downlaod yet?

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Wow, there's a lot of stuff here while I was gone, so now, I'll give my opinions on the stuff that called my attention:

-The New Gym: it looks awesome after fixing the problem with the outlines ^o^
-The past: it's just like in GSC, so not like I can say much about it... >.<
-The rocks on the water: Looks cool.
-Falkner's OW: It's nice, although I'm not sure about using their work so freely...?
-The travel to the past script: just like the Blue Sea's script, so not that impressive... (alright, I know there are not many possibilities of traveling to the past events...)
-The trainer at the Gym: Looks weird. Since you are using their old sprites for the battle, will you be using their old overworlds?

Good to see so many updates. Looks like the next release is gonna be quite long in gameplay, I'm excited about that!

-The new gym: Thnx ^^
-the past: alright :P
-the rocks on the water: Thnx ^^
-Falkner's OW: thnx and i think so the got there credits and i think it's ok to use now ;) and if the want that i delete it then i'll delete... so easy it's :P
-the trainer at the gym:: Well i'm not so sure about that... i've already use there old sprites (ow) and i must tell you it sucks.. really... the are like plate blades and you're gigant :P i'll try to make a new ow of the bird keeper but... i don't like it really much .. i'm not that good with OW's you see.....

Yea it will be long... and really hard too ^^ but my hack (this one) is fantastic (but that is what i say hu :P)

@Eeveon, ptshady: thnx ^^

@Crazyninjaguy: Just be patiant :P

@Ptshady (again): Lol :P then i got great new's for you there will be new updates today :P

~Ontopic:
Zeh new update's :D + script/screens update
Hello people let we begin with the updates :) In the first screen you'll see the newest thing :D. the new tekstbox! and a new back grond for prof.Oak in the begin :) Thnx to Styles of Beyond for making the tekstbox + making the new back ground.... And some new screens of the JESSE&JAMES script :) Thnx to Drevilg for the Jesse&james dubbel battle sprite) and again some normal new updates :) and a new screen from the past when you arived. And i've maked a new OW for the bird keeper (a little D/P style) But please tell me if you don't like the OW so i can change if it is bad ....
Anyway...to make it short....
Enjoy the new updates ^^
The new Intro + inc. nieuwe tekstbox!
pokemonthunderemblemintpt5.png

Normale screen updates ^^
pokemonthunderemblemec2.png
pokemonthunderemblemhotzm0.png

pokemonthunderemblem2yw3.png

Past update:
pokemonthunderemblem7vz3.png

Jesse&james script update :D
pokemonthunderemblem3pq5.png
pokemonthunderemblem4ut7.png

pokemonthunderemblem5rd3.png
pokemonthunderemblem6uy3.png

~Delete I'll use the OLd G/S/C ow's ^^

That whas all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I REALLY DISLIKE your textbox!! J/K
a very wise man did that for you didn't he ;)
I like the Jesse and James event too

things are looking up :)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
WEE nice very nice. I wait for beta anxiously but patiently as well. Do us a favor and release it already god damnit! Nah kiddin.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
hum...u have replaced some pokemon for the munchlax or u have inserted it? xD
Jessie and james are cool

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
ack too many updates since ive last checked...
well, first things first...

jessie and james battle sprites are still being worked on, right? 2 main things that should be changed: proportions (they look too small for a battle sprite) and the hairs (needless to say, they are still on scratch, and the colours arent perfect)

about these tropical trees, theres too much space between (spelling?) them, try reducing the distance by putting the treetops over the other trees =]

back on the other update, in falkner gym, the exclamation over the trainer head is cut

out of that, the hack is getting even better, cant wait to play =]

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
I REALLY DISLIKE your textbox!! J/K
a very wise man did that for you didn't he ;)
I like the Jesse and James event too

things are looking up :)

lol :P and yes :P still thnx for changing it ^^ and thnx ^^

@darkcookie_93: Thnx ^^ and lol :P

@ptshady: Well i've placed on the sprite of that yellow thing ehmmm what whas the name... ehmmm.... oh that whas the name ... Ampharos :P and thnx ^^

@Raiph: Thnx ^^

@bruom: Yes i'm trying :P as you now i''m not so good spriter :P
and about the tropical tree's i'll do my best ^^
alright i'll try to fix that to ^^
Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
Hello people i got new screens for you ^^ With 2 new screens of the battle VS falkner in the past + new script enand some other updates ^^ Inc. new tile for in Cold Valley the wooden sign ^^ (Credits naar Kyledove for the wooden sign/mailbox)
enjoy the new screens ^^
Script in de past ^^
pokemonthunderemblem2tl3.png
pokemonthunderemblemwq8.png

pokemonthunderemblem3ov0.png

Screen of the wouden sign/mailbox in Cold Valley
pokemonthunderemblemhotyy1.png

Munchlax place update ^^
pokemonthunderemblem8ds7.png

Screens of the battle VS falkner
pokemonthunderemblem4wt9.png
pokemonthunderemblem5yu9.png

Script (normale) with lass:
pokemonthunderemblem6rr7.png
pokemonthunderemblem7bp6.png

That was all people...
Cya
~Mitchel1

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Omg munchlax is the legendary in the game?! Damn I knew I should have seen that coming. Nah kiddin but I see its aworthy opponet. Also um so wait if you can move out of town is the johto of the past completely journeyable?

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
aww couldnt find any problem this time... wait, thats a good thing! well well, very well, the game is coming along fine, and, surpringly, its making fast progress with no bugs, thats something rare =]

hope i dont find more problems to be fixed ;]

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hey mitchel1 your hack it's very good!
The palettes, of the style DP, I do not like very much :(..
Scripts: very nice ^^ ... and... Tiles: very good :p
Good luke!
bye

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Very good!!!
You realy put your hart into this!

(And now something in dutch)
Heb je nog ergens hulp mee nodig???
Ik ben een goede beta-tester en ik kan kijken of er fouten in het spel of de tekst zitten.
Succes verder!!!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
~Delete~ reason: my topic has not be placed on the first page when i've posted new updates >.< so admins/mods I'll place my updates agin... so i hope you don't see this like a DP (dubblepost)

Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Omg munchlax is the legendary in the game?! Damn I knew I should have seen that coming. Nah kiddin but I see its aworthy opponet. Also um so wait if you can move out of town is the johto of the past completely journeyable?

lol XD no munchalx is not the ledgendary just a pokemon :P and how do you mean?

@bruom: Thnx :)

@ptshady: The beat is going to the entery of Black Rock Cave (in tropical valley) there will be 2 gym's avaible and a funny new event named: The TROPICUS contest

@~Edo~:Thnx i heard that alot about that gym.. i don't see the problem of it.. the pallet is very good (the orginal pallet of the Pokecenter)

@charizard19: Thnx :) and no thnx ;) i will test my hack in my own ;) still thnx for asking it ^^

~Ontopic:
Updates:
Hello people i got new updates for you with the new place Tropical Zone where will be the TROPICUS contest (avaible in beta 1.0) you must try to catch the biggest/strongest TROPICUS you got also rivals (30) who will try also to win ^^ 1e palce; you'll get a Leaf stone and the TROPICUS that you've catch ^^ 2e place; a Ultra ball + the TROPICUS that you've catch 3e place; $50 + the TROPICUS that you've catch :) (the maps under construction!)
and some normale screen updates :)
Enjoy the new screens ^^
Tropical Zone:
pokemonthunderemblem1hr7.png
pokemonthunderemblemlc6.png

pokemonthunderemblem2ot1.png
pokemonthunderemblem3ix6.png

Normale screens:
pokemonthunderemblem4wr5.png
pokemonthunderemblem5lv0.png

pokemonthunderemblem6ds0.png

Return to the Present/gardian of the valley:
pokemonthunderemblem8ua1.png
pokemonthunderemblem9tg7.png

that was all people ^^ I hope you lik'ed ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, that's kool! ^^
Kinda like the bug catching contest.
1 thing, will the Tropius be a good powerhouse for ur team or defender, etc.?

Back