• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
You always seem to be on top of everything. im gonna do something that completely out of my character and make a donation! never really done something like this before so a little help from anyone would be appreciated.

A donation?

Laz will the double battle's be in the game for this beta ?

Well depends... Atm they are double trainers like the twins but are not actual double battles. Even though FR supports them they were not in the original obviously. Not sure about making those types of battles, the GSC ones into doubles.

Are the gym leaders staying from the anime or will they be OCs?

Not sure what OC means but the first time round they are the Pokemon of GSC, when battling for the rematch you fight a totally different bunch. Also the levels are higher than the original.

Years
Not sure what OC means but the first time round they are the Pokemon of GSC, when battling for the rematch you fight a totally different bunch. Also the levels are higher than the original.

I'll rephrase that. Basically are the gym leaders going to be the same people shown in the anime or are they going to be newly made up? (btw OC stands for original character)

linkandzelda

Years
I'll rephrase that. Basically are the gym leaders going to be the same people shown in the anime or are they going to be newly made up? (btw OC stands for original character)

Oh I was referring to all the leaders of LC, not just the Orange Islands ones. And the Orange Islands leaders will be the same people I believe, possibly the same Pokemon.

Years
Sorry yeah I meant for the Orange Islands, after reading so many posts about them it was in my head. Didn't realize I didn't specify. X( Glad to hear you're keeping them. :)

Years
Hey LaZ i want to ask u something?
Do Pokes like dratini, larvitar, bagon, beldum, aron would be available early in the game i mean in between 2-3 gym badges time. i had already mind setted a good poke team in my head and i need these pokes early for that purpose?
waiting for ur reply

linkandzelda

Years
Do Pokes like dratini, larvitar, bagon, beldum, aron would be available early in the game i mean in between 2-3 gym badges time. i had already mind setted a good poke team in my head and i need these pokes early for that purpose?
waiting for ur reply

They are not available so soon in the game and chances are I won't make them soon as it makes peoples life easier hehe.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
waiting for ur reply
Want them? Hack them ;) Those rare Pokemon cannot be obtained so easily and so soon ;)

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
Hey Laz, can you write something about wifi center in Goldenrod? I wounder how it will works? Will be possible to use it on the Gameboid (GBA emulator for smartphones), and if so, will it support other data transfer, not only wifi... i mean, internet provided by my phone provider (GPRS,EDGE,3G,), i don't now how to name it :P

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
So........ Whens this coming out? -_- 2011 its almost ****ing over people

Calm down kid. This'll come out when the man finishes his work. Be patient and find other hacks to play while you wait. We've all got our own lives to live, don't push others because you want something. He;s making this for everyone and you should be thankful for his work in the first place. :P

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Ah, if I had a dime for every new PokeCommunity member that asks 'whatz takin so long for da hack to come out" as their first post here...I would be rich.

Seriously though, calm down and wait - something with this much time and dedication cannot be rushed. Even I learned that when I first joined mokalam6...geez...

linkandzelda

Years
Well guys I've started my final testing and have already cured one of the bad eggs.

Back