• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy watched as all of a sudden, his opponent's Charmeleon, apparently known as Blaze, came from under the ground and used Flamethrower right under Smokey. Not only was Smokey too close to dodge, but neither of them saw that coming and before the could react the flames were all over the Koffing's Body. Then flames eventually disappeared, but Smokey's purple 'skin' was now darker, and he could feel a lot of pain because of the gases inside of him heating up.

"Alright, Smokey, time to show'm!" Jimmy commanded, "Use Psybeam!"

The rebellious looking kid doubted that his opponent would see this move coming. Not because of accuracy, but because not every Koffing knows that move. He watched as Smokey moved towards Charmeleon, with many gases coming out of his body to prevent himself from blowing up, and fired a very bizarre-looking beam at the fire lizard.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Boat Trip to the Academy

"Look, Mienfoo!" Danielle pointed to the large island coming slowly close towards them. They were on a small traveling boat which carried about 10 passengers, some with Pokemon. Her Mienfoo, whom Danielle had ever since she received it as an egg, was standing on the boat's rails enjoying the fresh sea breeze. "Miiiien"

Danielle leaned against the railing next to Mienfoo. Her hair brushed away from her due to the boat moving. "Oh, Mienfoo. I'm going to miss my uncle. I'm going to miss my friends. What if life at the Academy isn't what I think it is?" Danielle felt a bit nervous, and shook a little. She had trouble adjusting to reality, and the possible changes in her life, and the life of Mienfoo's. He took her hand and held it. The feeling made her a bit better. She then turned to Mienfoo. "I mean, I'll be fine. Right? Will you be fine?"

Mienfoo nodded, and squealed. He's more excited than Danielle. She started to remember what Erika, the Gym Leader of Celadon had told her before she left the city. Her wish is to be proud of her uncle, her cousin, and her group of friends, hoping she'll come out as successful as before. "Mienfoo, I made a promise to everyone back in Celadon, especially to Erika. I wanted to be the best, better than my old school."

"Now arriving: Oak Island! Please wait until the boat comes to a complete stop. Thank you for riding! Have a nice day." says the intercom on the boat.

"Mienfoo!" Danielle exclaimed, "We're finally here!"

Mienfoo jumped happily. "Mienfooooo!"

The passengers were slowly getting off the boat. All of the sudden she noticed another person, about the same age as her getting off the boat. She quickly started to think he was another new student of the Academy, but she felt that she didn't want to jump to conclusions.​

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

"Yes!!" Jack proclaimed happily as the flamethrower attack landed a clean hit on the opposing Koffing, smokey was his name. As Blaze climbed out of the hole he didn't hide his excitement and quickly looked at Jack to see the happiness on his face as well. It was always Blaze's dream to be Jacks top pokemon and winning every fight had to be a big part of that.

The celebrations were premature, an amateur mistake Jack shouldn't be making, Koffing created a multicolored beam that he sent straight for Blaze. "Dodge it!" Blaze prepared himself to jump out of the way of the weird looking beam. It was odd to see a koffing with that move but what was more odd was seeing falling to one knee crying out in pain. Jack had almost completely forgotten about the poison and the beam had hit Blaze head on knocking him back and kicking up dust.

"Crap" Jack murmured he knew he was making too many mistakes, overlooking too much and now was not the time to be under his game. He had to sharpen up for both his and his pokemon sake. "Smokescreen and Dragon Pulse!" Jack shouted out confidently and sure of his actions. He watched as Blaze rose to his feet again as the effects of the poison temporarily wasn't affecting him and released a grey smoke covering the field before firing off large green balls of energy. Dragon Pulse was Blaze's strongest attack but in his current state how powerful would the attack really be.

With the thick cover on the battlefield Jack could only watch and wait to see the results oh his actions unfold.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

They were near power plant already as Ruby heard the boy cringing from the pain, Ruby took a look and saw a scar on the back of his head. 'Poor boy...' She whispered to herself. Kat putted a Joltik back on a leave after he bit her. Kat begun murmering something... A song? It sounded like a lulluby

'Here let me take a look at it...' Ruby walked over to the little boy and Kat and holded the boy's head gently, she took a spray out of her pocket. She first sprayed it at her own hand to show the little boy that she won't hurt him. Then she carefully sprayed it at the back of the little boy's head. 'That will sooth the pain a little.' She took a step back and smiled at the little boy, then walked over to Joltik. 'It's not nice to bite people out of nowhere, you know?' She smiles at the Joltik and gives him a pokepoffin.

"T-thanks, yours is nice too." Hikari replied and complimented back. "You're evolved... Yesterday you were still a osshawott." Hikari said. "U-uhh i mean, Ruby went to watch your trainer's battle yesterday..." Hikari quickly added. She remembered when Ruby gave her the everstone around her neck, Hikari had almost evolved three times while she didn't want to evolve yet.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake smiled good naturedly as he headed outside behind her. He was in no rush. In truth, this would be his first battle since his defeat in the Sinnoh Championships. Well, his first battle that could possibly be a challenge for the dragon master. He only had three pokemon on him right now, and Axy was in desperate need of training, so his first choice was clear. He returned Killita and waited.

"Kid, you challenged me. You pick the first pokemon." he pointed out after a moment of waiting, grabbing Axy's ball as if he had already made his choice.

Quin

The poochyena burst out of the pokeball and snarled, charging at Mai. Quin should have know it would not be that easy. He smiled as the pooch Tackled his minun and jumped out of the way when he was next. He was completely oblivious to the Rotam that appeared, but if he did notice it, then he would try and catch it for sure.

"Whoa! Not me you silly puppy! Mai, hit him with Quick Attack! Hm..." Quin said with a grin as Mai dashed forward and slammed into the pooch. Meanwhile, Zara was having a conversation with the air it seemed.

"Introduce myself? Now why would I want to do that when I don't know who you are? And people call me crazy." Zara said firmly.

"Zara, I dunno who you are talking to, but you need to be more polite. Mai! Growl!" Quin said with a grin, and Mai growled cutely, making the pooch relax slightly.

"Whatever Quin." Zara said after a moment with an annoyed sigh.

Thyme

Thyme nodded and put her arm around Snype's shoulder.

"I miss the way things were when it was just me and him. But I woiuldn't trade to have it back if it meant losing you and my other friends here." she said. It was a big thing for Thyme to even admit she had friends, much less in such a casual and friendly way. She sighed and shook her head a bit, not knowing what to do about this.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
L
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie narrowed her eyes a bit at Drake as he lectured her on formal battle policies. In hindsight she hadn't taken into account any of these formalities in previous battles. Did this man think she was trying to stall for some borderline useless advantage? Considering she could be fighting him as soon as she chose a pokemon she decidedly didn't care either way. Who needed arguments and witty one liners? They were settling differences the way they were intended to be settled, on the battlefield.

"...All right. Fraxure you're up!"

Valorie tossed a poikeball, which opened to reveal a female Fraxure. The pokemon did not seem thrilled about the idea of fighting and it's hands immediately drifted to it's tusks in a gesture that almost seemed to mimic human shyness. Meanwhile, Valorie placed her hands on her hips and began to watch Drake expectantly. She had deigned to restrict herself to her dragon pokemon, despite the fact that Lance himself did not use all dragon type pokemon.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled and paid for her food looking at Lincoln. "Sure sounds cool. I could train a bit while we're in the Mountains, you went with me when I was catching a Pokemon so I wanna go with you, plus it will give me stuff to tell my dad about tomorrow" she said with a smile putting her tray on a table and pulling four bowls out of her bag. Taking out the Pokemon food she put food in each of the bowls and then smiled putting the food back in her bag.

Taking a breath she concentrated on her Pokeballs and all four levitated sending out her pokemon, a Gothita, Mushrana, Mr. Mime, and Abra all of whom immediately went for their food.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire looked at Bri and nodded with a smile. She like Bri hadn't noticed that Maxwell and Skye had dropped back behind them. "so Bri...why did you come here?" she asked smiling more when Sakutaro rubbed up against her leg. Bea seeing that Duster had gone off got an idea and ran over to her trainer who wasn't aware that Bea was approaching her and nearly fell when Bea ran into her legs making her lose her balance a bit.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled to herself her clothes covered in paint. After class had ended she had gone back to her dorm to draw and paint. She had rushed back to her dorm and put a smock on over her dress to keep from getting paint on it. Putting the paintbrush down Rosalyn stepped back from the canvas and smiled. She had turned the drawing she had made of her four Pokemon into a painting. Rosalyn took off the smock and hung it back on the hook and then cleaned the paint off her hands. Putting away her supplies she grabbed her bag and left her dorm room going outside.

Rosalyn smiled breathing in the fresh air brushing her blonde hair out of her face she walked away from her dorm building. She didn't know what to do now so she just walked around aimlessly. What to do she thought with a sigh before she spotted two boys battling. She made her way over and saw it was Jimmy battling with another boy and smiled stopping to watch.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve sighed smoothing out her green skirt. She had been called away from class to receive some bad news and was currently looking for some of her friends. She knew being with her friends would cheer her up and she sighed more thinking about how she had heard her mother was ill but she was told to stay at the academy. She wouldn't be any help at home her parents wanted her to continue her education. She was making her way towards oak town when she looked ahead and saw Max, Skye, Bri and a girl she didn't know and ran to catch up stopping near Max and Skye. "hey guys".

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

"Interfere? Nah, I just thought that I'd take precautions, that's all. You know, in case something really crazy happened, which it usually does on this island?" Maxwell said to Skye, he then looked over to Brian and Sapphire. Ooohh they were talking! The teen chuckled as his plan started to unfold right before his eyes. His attention was then directed at the small fight that was going on betwen Rama and Bri's Eevee Sprinkles. The teen smiled as he thought back to the days when Umber was still an Eevee, and how diffirent he had been from Sprinkles. In fact, Sprinkles reminded Maxwell more of Quillie than anyone else, it wouldn't surprise him if the Eevee wished to become a Flareon. The hot-headedness suited it at least. Just then, an itch made itself apparent on Maxwell's back. Sigh, juuust great, the itch was coming from the part of his back that he couldn't quite reach.

"Hey Slackey, mind helping me scratch my back? It itches like crazy." he asked. The Slakoth nodded and then proceeded to crawl down on his trainer's back. He did his best to not poke Maxwell with his claws, but it didn't always work out too well. Maxwell flinched a little everytime Slackey's claws accidentally poked him, but it was nothing to complain about.

"Sla, sla?"[Where is the itch?] Slackey asked.

"Right where you are, I believe." Maxwell responded. The Slakoth nodded and folded his claws so that he wouldn't cut Maxwell's back up in the process of scratching him. But as Slackey redied himself, he noticed something strange about his trainer's back, it seemed... bigger then usual. In fact, there was an unknown bulge going out of Maxwell's back. Slackey carefully poked at it too see if something would happen, and it did. A sharp pain coursed through Maxwell's back and he jumped up while giving off a loud "OUCH!". He started to panically move around while trying to get off whatever it was from his back. Eventually, a small Pokémon fell out of his shirt and landed on the ground. Its body was a mix of yellow and brown with red circular feet and a sharp horn on top of its head. Maxwell immedeatly recognized the Pokémon as a Weedle and picked it up by its tail. The small Bug-type struggled and tried to sound fearsome, but to Maxwell just thought that it sounded like the Pokémon was eating something. He looked at its mouth to see something green and paper-like stick out.

"Wait a second..." He said and reached for the object in the Weedle's mouth. After a hard battle between Maxwell's hand and the Weedle, he managed to get the object that had been lodged in the Bug's mouth. It looked suspiciously like money, but not only that, it was money! Wait... Could this Weedle have stolen his money, thinking that it was food? That wasn't really the most logical explanation now was it?

Suddenly, a familiar voice hit Maxwell's ears, he looked back to find Genevieve standing there.
"Oh hey!" he said and smiled, completely forgetting about the Weedle.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Orion Riecher : The pier
Orion, a cocky northerner from Hoenn, let out a sigh of relief as he saw the boat pulling up to the pier.

"hmm… so this is it Jakio. I'll be honest I expected more. Least the boat was fast. I hate the water." Orion grumbled to his Charmeleon.

The fire type hissed as he looked down at the ocean water. He was in full consensus with his master hatred of large bodies of water. If being a fire type wasn't enough Jakio had a thing about the seemingly endless seas. They were a mystery to him something he could never experience only fear.

"Chararz" Jakio spat.

"Yeah that's for sure buddy." Orion muttered.

They'd had their fair share of time at sea and were grateful to be reaching land. Orion hurried down the gangplank with Jakio right behind him. The churning ocean had turned his skin pale from it's more or less natural tan, sitting by a lava pool tends to tan you a bit, but now back on land he was starting to regain color. He didn't get sea sick or anything, but the lack of stability did leave him dizzy. Orion immediately found himself hanging tightly onto a pier support.

"…now that's a weird feeling…" Orion mumbled as his body tried to get used to land again.

Jakio sat down next to him the land having the same effect on himself. How the mighty had fallen.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Cool," Lincoln replied as he sat down with his food. "I'm pretty familair with rocky terrain but it's always good to have someone watching your back. You never know what can happen out there, especially with big pokemon like Onix running around out there. Well... y'know. Like, tunneling or slithering or whatever."

Linc noticed Manda releasing her pokemon to eat. Most pokemon centres would feed your pokemon for you if you asked, as part of the care and treatment for your pokemon while they were there.

"After we're done eating we'll swing by the pokemon centre, I'll quickly see my pops and then we can head off. Sound good?" He asked, tucking into his food.​

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Completely unaware of the presence of a friend nearby , Jimmy continued to watch the battle. Or, at least, try to watch the battle. His opponent's Charmeleon used Smokescreen once more, and covered the field with gray smoke. Then some green blasts came out of the smoke, coming towards Smokey.

"Smokey, dodge as much as you can!" Jimmy commanded, "Then strike with Psybeam again!"

Smokey did the best he could to dodge the green balls of energy, but the pain he was feeling due to the pressure of the gas inside of him increasing made it difficult for him to do so, so he got hit by some of the blasts. But because of the foe's condition, the attack was weaker than it should be and thus Smokey took less damage than he should have. Having been hit with that beam at full power would have probably knocked out.

Jimmy's Koffing had a hard time seeing Blaze through the dense smoke, and fired the bizarre-coloured beam at where the green balls of energy were coming from.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Oak Island Dock; Academy Grounds

Danielle does not feel alone.

She and Mienfoo were the last to get off the boat. The boat staff checked their three suitcases and gave them to Danielle. One of the bags were heavy, and had wheels; so with Mienfoo's strength, he volunteered to push it. Danielle had two of the bags in both hands, along with a small purse. She had to carry all three in the long path towards the Academy entrance.

The view was amazing. There were palm trees, boats docked, people (which Danielle assumes, are trainers) on the beach. Some were in Pokemon battles. There was also a town with restaurants, shops and things to do, but Danielle would rather check in her dorm first and leave her things there.

"This island is enormous!" Danielle said in awe, "It doesn't even feel like an island."

"Mienfooo" Mienfoo replied, pushing the suitcase. He got tired and fell down on his bottom, leaning next to the suitcase. He tried catching his breath.

"Oh, Mienfoo." Danielle dropped her bags and kneeled next to her Pokemon. "You wanted to do this, so I'm not going to say anything. Besides, we're almost to the Academy entrance." She reached into her purse, and took out an Oran Berry...then gave it to Mienfoo by mouth. "Better now?"

Mienfoo got up immediately. Without a word, he continued to push the suitcase.

"I like your spirit, Mienfoo." She said. She then grabbed her bags, and walked towards the Academy entrance.

A few minutes later, Mienfoo and Danielle arrived at the Academy offices, where she received her school supplies, such as her class schedule, dorm jacket, and maps of the Academy and Oak Island. A staff member took her bags, and told her to follow him to the dorm she will be staying: the Suicune Dorm.

The school was ginormous for Danielle, even larger than her small private school back in Celadon. It was nothing compared to what Erika had told her in the past. There were more trainer battles than the ones she saw at the beach. She recognized many of the gym leaders, even ones her uncle used to battle when he was a trainer. Mienfoo felt the heat from the battles going on. Danielle patted Mienfoo in the back, feeling that he may have a temptation to battle. "Be patient, Mienfoo. We're going to challenge everyone at this school. We're going to show them what we got."​

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

The smoke had cleared, the question was which trainer would be happier when they could see? Turned out it wasn't Jack as his pokemon was sprawled out on the ground eyes twirling around, he was knocked out and down for the count. Jack had a little smile on his face now as he returned Blaze to his pokeball, back against the wall now he had one pokemon left to fight off Jimmy's remaining two. These were the situations he relished as a trainer, situations he knew that great trainers had to overcome.

"Back to the battle Rocky!" Jack let out back his onix unto the battlefield and giant rock snake stared down his opponent Smokey. (Glad you weaken him alot Blaze) Jack was at an advantage for now he knew that the koffing couldn't hold out long enough especially facing off his strong onix. "Rocky use Tackle!" the onix took off like a torpedo and its target was the ball of gas on the other side of the battlefield.

The good thing was Rocky was at perfect health and with all his strength and ready for the challenge that Jack was placing on him to take down the next two pokemon. Jack was determined 150% to win the fight and Rocky was behind him all the way.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy saw the smoke clear with good news for him: Charmeleon was unable to keep fighting. However, he didn't smile. There were good news and bad news. The good news is that his opponent now had only one Pokémon. But the bad news is it was the gigantic rocky snake, Onix. And Jimmy knew that after those attacks Smokey couldn't take it much longer. As he saw the rocky snake approach his Koffing at high speeds, he said one command.

"Jimmy, release as much Poison Gas as you can!"

Smokey nodded and inflated again briefly, the high pressure of his gases killing him. Then he released a huge purple cloud of hot, poisonous gas onto the battlefield. Jimmy covered his nose with what was left of his shirt and watched as Smokey continued to release gas until he was hit by the Onix's gigantic body.

Meanwhile, Kaida, who was standing by Jimmy's side, ran behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. The sight of the huge Onix hitting Smokey made her scared, and she buried her hard, crimson face in the back of Jimmy's torn up Raikou Dorm jacket.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

It seemed like the battlefield being covered by some sort of chemical was a theme of this fight as a poison cloud spread over the field once again. Jack held his breath and pulled his shirt over his face still smiling as Rocky had hit Smokey with the tackle. Somehow the koffing was still able to fight (Not for long though) Rocky got ready to strike again, rocky types had a incredible resistance to poison and it was the same with onix he was barely affected by the attack and was ready to go again.

"Tackle one more time!" Jack shouted and it was the same as before Rocky took off again destination locked on and the target was of course Smokey/

Jack mind had to be thinking further ahead now, what type of pokemon would Jimmy send out next to counter his onix? Would it be the pokemon clutching his leg? No that seemed unlikely but still Rocky was determined and his energy was flowing well as he looked to land a successful tackle attack and defeat the koffing.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy Vincent wasn't happy about this outcome. The Onix seemed barely affected by the poisonous gas, and it looked like it wasn't poisoned. Now there was only one thing the boy could do to try to inflict some damage on him. And at the moment the Onix was charging at his Koffing with another Tackle attack. As the rocky snake moved closer and closer to Smokey, Jimmy said one last command.

"Smokey, concentrate all your gases inside of ya!"

Smokey nodded and closed his eyes, feeling even more pain because of the hot gases still hurting him on the inside. When he reopened them, the Onix was right about to hit him.

"Now! Selfdestruct!" Jimmy said.

Smokey closed his eyes again and started to shake. As soon as the Onix touched him, he inflated and blew up in a second, forcing Jimmy to cover his eyes because of the intensity of the explosion.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia walked on into the center and gave the nurse Tyro and her newly caught Aron. She was aware that she was covered with grime thank to that nasty cave, but once she got into a nice hot shower she could start dressing like a Bernavard again. Once the two were healed Lucia walked on back to the Suicune dorms and went back into her room. Roberto leaned against the wall as Lucia released Tyro and Samuel from their balls. "Alright, I'm going to be letting out our new teammate. Make sure he doesn't start eating through power cords and what not." Lucia opened up the pokeball and the Aron appeared on the ground, looking around in confusion.

Lucia disappeared into the bathroom and just closed the door behind her. She usual didn't lock any doors. Her father and mother always told her of the times they had locked doors when they wanted to be alone and that always seemed to be the one time when something crazy happened and their guardians had to spend precious minutes busting down the door and getting them far away. Lucia undressed and got into the shower and immediately began scrubbing away all the dirt she had accumulated on her body.

Tyro pumped an arm in the air, "Hey there new dude! I'm Tyro and the most awesome Combusken in the entire world! You were pretty awesome back there in the tunnel dude! I can't wait to test your mettle again!"

Samuel grunted, "I am known as Samuel, second guardian to Lucia Francisco Bernavard. This," He said jabbing his scythe in Roberto's direction, "is Roberto, first guardian to Lucia Francisco Bernavard and the one hundredth and sixty-third child of the Red Legion. You are now part of the Bernavard family and now carry the honor of being within the same household as us as well as the duty to protect Lucia at any cost, even if you die as a result. Do I make myself clear?"

The Aron squatted down on the floor shaking, before it turned and ran underneath the bed. Tyro just shook his head, "Too much Sammy. Let me do this!"

Tyro looked underneath the bed, "Yo! Little dude! You don't need to do any of what Sammy says. I know I don't. How about we talk a bit and we get to know each other? Sound cool dude?"

There was silence. Tyro shrugged and reached for the Aron, "Hey, little dude. No need to-ARRGH!"

Tyro quickly pulled his arm back. There were tiny bite marks on his hand and Roberto chuckled, "Looks like this one is feisty."

Roberto just muttered and quickly pulled his hand back in and dragged the Aron out. The little pokemon was squirming about, "Hey, let me go!" The Aron said in a feminine voice.

Tyro smiled, "A little dudette!" He was quickly rewarded with another bite as he dropped the Aron on the floor.

The Aron tensed her body up, "Let me go right now and you all may live to see tomorrow!"

Roberto smirked, "You really think you can take all of us on?"

The Aron narrowed her eyes, "I may be small, but soon I'll be a big strong Aggron just like my dad and then I can smash you all!"

Samuel smiled, "Well, you need to battle to come close to evolving."

"Then I'll fight you all!" She declared.

Samuel and Roberto smirked at each other, "Really?"

"Yes really!" She ran right at Roberto who easily kicked out his leg and sent her crashing into the wall. "You need to train to get better, so how about a challenge? You train with us and get stronger. If you want to leave later, then fine, but if you wish to get stronger with us... and you end up fitting in with us, then you can stay."

The Aron thinks it over, "Fine! I'll pass your training and be the most powerful Aggron on this island!"

Just then Lucia steps out, dressed in her usual attire. "Well, getting acquainted aren't we?"

Roberto just nods as Lucia steps over to the Aron and kneels down before her. "Alright, you need a name." Roberto taps her on the shoulder and points downward, "Alright, she's a female." Lucia turns back to the Aron, "How about... Diana?" The Aron blinks and weakly nods her head. "Alright then Diana, welcome to the team." Lucia returns Samuel and Tyro to their balls and gets up. "Alright, let's see who else we can come across."

Lucia led the way out with Roberto right behind her. Diana eagerly rushed forward and looked around, every so often making Roberto guide her back behind Lucia. "We always stay right behind Lucia. Never leaver her sight."

Diana muttered something under her breath, but quickly forgot her anger when she looked over and spied a girl and a Mienfoo. The Aron ran right at them and glared at the Mienfoo, "I want a battle! Battle me right now!"

Lucia and Roberto ran right over and Lucia scooped up the struggling Aron, "Sorry about that. She seems to be very eager to battle."

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

"Selfdestruct" Jack shouted out in amazement and disbelief as he watched the large explosion that occurred. Jack was upset and angry he always saw that move as a loser's move. To sacrifice your pokemon just for the sake of winning a battle was almost heartless and both pokemon were knocked out due to the explosion. Jack quickly returned Rocky to his pokeball and placed it back on his belt before glaring angrily at Jimmy. (This kids not worth it)

Jack and Blade began walking towards the near pokemon center and Jack muttered certain words to Jimmy as he passed him "The name's Jack and next time we fight i'm not going easy on you" As they walked by Jack had bumped into Jimmy while Blade was taking a long hard look at him so that he wouldn't forget his face.

A quick drop off of his pokeballs and Jack was off again, every lose meant training was needed "I shouldn't even consider that a lose" Jack said angrily to himself. Jack stood there for a second pulled out a map and began deciding his next destination.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Suicune Dorm; Academy Grounds

It took about three hours to get settled in at the Suicune Dorm, the Academy's top elite dorm. Danielle and Mienfoo were awed by the room she was staying, and the friendly dorm staff, as well as her fellow trainers. Afterwards, Danielle and Mienfoo were walking down the hall towards the exit. They wanted to take a tour of the school themselves. The outside weather was breezy, usual beach weather.

"Mienfoo." Danielle started to speak, "the outside is full of amazing trainers, probably the same level as I am." She then took a deep breath and both the girl and the Pokemon started to walk by the various buildings. They were tall. She assumed there were either classroom halls or different dorm rooms. She then spotted a breathtaking view of the ocean right in front of her.

"Mien?" He softly replied.

Suddenly, without a warning, Danielle and Mienfoo heard a loud cry getting closer and closer. Mienfoo turned and saw an Aron approaching them. The eyes on Aron can be deciphered easily that it wanted to battle Mienfoo. However, Mienfoo guessed correctly that it did.

"Aron! Aron! Aron!" the Aron spoke to Mienfoo excitedly.

Immediately, a thin girl trainer with long blonde hair approached the Aron and scooped her up. "Sorry about that. She seems to be very eager to battle."

"Ah, I can tell." Danielle replied, with the winds blowing her long brown hair. "Ever since we got here, my Mienfoo here has been wanting to battle. He's quite a sport, actually. Also impatient like I am."​

Last edited:
Back