• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@hereto: That's easy! Use your imagination. This is a sandbox RP, which means it's based on free will instead of some relatively linear goal towards a clear end. That means RP tends to be about character interaction and growth. Travel to and from the island is by boat. You may want to find a character to interact with.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@hereto: That's easy! Use your imagination. This is a sandbox RP, which means it's based on free will instead of some relatively linear goal towards a clear end. That means RP tends to be about character interaction and growth. Travel to and from the island is by boat. You may want to find a character to interact with.

Alright,i'll see what i can do.haha

Is anyone online?It's kinda boring right now.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Aw.. OK. If anybody else wants to take me up on my offer, just be careful, because she's kind of hyper...

Nevermind.I edited it to where I running for my life from the Phanpy(thank you for your inaccuracy Charmeleon)on the way to Yellow.However I did awkwardly walk into the Blue dorm at some point in time......

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Ooh, ooh! I have a question! With the release of BW2 they included new Move-Tutor moves right? So, can we use these as TMs in the RP since they've been officially released through the games?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ooh, ooh! I have a question! With the release of BW2 they included new Move-Tutor moves right? So, can we use these as TMs in the RP since they've been officially released through the games?

My Munchlax knows ice punch, and it couldn't learn that unless I visited a move tutor, so I would think so.

Could somebody (preferably a yellow) interact with my character (Haru)?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Mr. Mammoth: Yessum. Seeing as BW was treated as having happened, BW2 will have to follow suit and that means BW2 moves are open season.

@Hereto: It's just "Raikou Dorm" |P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@Mr. Mammoth: Yessum. Seeing as BW was treated as having happened, BW2 will have to follow suit and that means BW2 moves are open season.

@Hereto: It's just "Raikou Dorm" |P

ok.Preferably a Raiku,and I just screwed it and went into the forest and threw a pokeball at a Weedle.

Would anybody like to interact?
Follow up question.Where?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back