• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Sacred Fire/Divine Water is totally a conquest RP.

And yes, Dragonball would be a wonderful RP, so I'm shocked I haven't seen it here yet.

Yeah, on the account it's about 1000 pages ahead. That would take me awhile to catch up. Not that it's a problem, just joining in late role-plays aren't really my cup of tea. I'd feel like I was ruining the thread, like if I registered late for a class, came in late, and then it sort of sets everyone in the class back because they have to wait for me to catch up. Regardless, I might check it out again.

No Dragonball role-play has ever been made? :o Oh man.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, on the account it's about 1000 pages ahead. That would take me awhile to catch up. Not that it's a problem, just joining in late role-plays aren't really my cup of tea. I'd feel like I was ruining the thread, like if I registered late for a class, came in late, and then it sort of sets everyone in the class back because they have to wait for me to catch up. Regardless, I might check it out again.

No Dragonball role-play has ever been made? :o Oh man.

If you're looking to join, we're actually not that far. Only one real event has happened, it's still a new-ish RP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just letting you guys know, I reposted the rules and made some changes. If there's a time to get re-familiar with da rulez, it's now.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just letting you guys know, I reposted the rules and made some changes. If there's a time to get re-familiar with da rulez, it's now.

I read it, but I don't really see any significant changes; well, the humor seems new.

characters can become intimate but never should you ever commit the act (you all know what I am talking about!)!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
New rules, what? Who needs rules anyways?!

@Zerin: You may be forgetting that Dragon Ball RP that GameOver made a few months ago. d: There was also a haunting RP idea by parallelzero I saw in the first few pages of this thread, you might want to check it out. (hey, I do my research!)

Also sorry guys I was out of this place for some time. I got exams coming up so lol. I'll try to sort out some things with the wiki. Lt. Col. Fantastic sent me a header so I'l put that up soon. :>

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I got a topic for everyone:

What do you think affects the staying power of a roleplay after it's created/started?

And I don't just mean interest from the GM or players either, because that's pretty dang obvious, so don't answer with that unless you can elaborate on why they'd lose interest.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
What do you think affects the staying power of a roleplay after it's created/started?

Probably the main plot of the RP, along with little plots. I don't know much, that's all I got.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So comes the day when I'm finally forgotten ;)

And I don't just mean interest from the GM or players either, because that's pretty dang obvious, so don't answer with that unless you can elaborate on why they'd lose interest.
Well, plot and game style. The GM should really make sure that the players always have things to do and don't have to invent novels on their own because then it will become too tedious to write eventually. Unless the background setting and story is awesome enough that the stories just come flowing through the fingers of the players. But that usually only goes on for so long.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Is anyone else going crazy waiting for the results of the RP Olympics, or am I the only person who can't find them?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Is anyone else going crazy waiting for the results of the RP Olympics, or am I the only person who can't find them?

Geez, you must be blind! They've been out for over a week now!

Just kidding, but Supervegeta assures me they will be out as soon as he can count them. (So give or take a month, he's lazy XD).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

How interesting the plot is, because that can keep people going. Also, how often the GM can bring up side-plots and exciting events so that it doesn't get repetitive and boring. Seems like most everything else is already being said.

So comes the day when I'm finally forgotten ;)
You'll live on forever in our hearts~

Supervegeta assures me they will be out as soon as he can count them. (So give or take a month, he's lazy XD).
God can have it done in seven days.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Do any of you watch the anime Sword Art Online?

I've been hoping to make a RP like that soon~

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD. A ROLEPLAY BASED ON SAO WOULD BE TOTALLY PERFECT!

I was actually hoping someone would come up with an idea like that! My RP ideas are a bit rusty lmao xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD. A ROLEPLAY BASED ON SAO WOULD BE TOTALLY PERFECT!

I was actually hoping someone would come up with an idea like that! My RP ideas are a bit rusty lmao xD

I knoooow <3 When I first saw the anime I was like, OMG SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE AN RP FROM THIS!

I was thinking of a SAO RP to be either "original", having human characters resemble warriors and such, having levels, items, etc. Or maybe a pokemon-parody based off of SAO with the same idea, but pokemon-based. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back