• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

pixelrynn

SHSL Writer
Years
Username: pixelrynn
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon
Answer a topic: Which eeveelution has the best design?
I feel that Sylveon or Glaceon have the best designs, simply because they have a unique color palette. The others are mostly what you'd expect from these types of Pokémon, but these stand out. Sylveon has a pastel kind of appearance while Glaceon circumvents the snow theme for an icy motif, which is very pleasing.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
Username: braixen
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Answer a topic: Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I really loved Sylveon's design the most; I really love the color palette and it's so adorable! I also love the sound it makes. Before Gen 6 it was Glaceon.
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
I used Sylveon in game because I really wanted to have one on my team. And yes; I usually have an eeveelution on my team in most games.

For those who collects/play the Pokemon TCG:
They have the Sylveon Collection Box on sale in the US!

It comes with 4 Black & White series booster packs, a promo card of Sylveon,
Eevee & all the others Eeveevolutions & a basic Fairy energy to use with Sylveon's
attacks!
Oh, & it inculdes a Sylveon figurine!

I actually bought this the other day; the figurine is really cute. And I actually pulled a mew ex out of one of the packs, which was nice!

oh yeah, almost forgot: anyone else waiting for a poison eevee? i know i am. @_@
me!!! i would love to see a poison eeveelution!

Years
Username: ijashinist
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon~
Answer a topic:

- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?

I really, really hope so. I doubt it, but I just can't seem to squash my hopes. >.< It would be wonderful to see a poison, dragon, or steel type eeveelution as an opposite to sylveon, like the previous two pairs . Eventually I'd love to see an eeveeloution for every type. Slowly but surely, you all know it's happening. lol

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
I'll be amazed and surprised if Eevee ever get a Mega Evolutions, and wondering if Eevee will still cute but stronger.

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I was among one of them who doubt that they might release another Eeveelutions to pair up with Sylveon, but I still hope there are new Eeveelution afterwards.

What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
I think Eevee lines might be inspired from some sort of cute fox.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I would have to say all their designs are pretty awesome, but Sylveon's is my favorite with all the pink and blue combination :)

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
It would be totally awesome if they have an Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon! If not, I at least hope there will be more Eeveelutions or even a Mega Eevee!! :)

Years
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

Hmm, I'd say that they would be based off of foxes? Because that's what Eevee is based off of.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

Hmm, I'd say that they would be based off of foxes? Because that's what Eevee is based off of.
Is that something you know, or just something you're pretty sure of? :O Anywhere I've looked there's been a pretty hefty discussion on which animal Eevee might've been based off, and while foxes have been a pretty popular thought, there's still been tons of other suggestion. Personally, while I can agree that Eevee itself has a lot of physical features that resemble that of a fox, I can't really say the same for all of its evolutions. The main one being Vaporeon, which I'm pretty sure I referenced a lot in my last post, but then again, I reckon it's hard to really incorporate fox-y features into all of the designs with the concept they're going with. But in any case, I feel like a lot of them have more cat like facial features. But I'm pretty much still going with my thought from my last post, i.e Eevee is not based on an actual animal, but is more of an animal of its own, which all of the Eeveelutions have evolved from, following the actual theory of evolution closer, rather than just getting bigger and stronger (like, adapting to their environments and conditions of living, and thus physically changing in accordance to that :p).

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Eeveelution Partner: Flare the Flareon
Answer a topic:
What animal do you think eevee and its eveelutions based off?
hmm..i think they based on foxes or something. i am not good with these kind of things xD

i think we have enough eevelutions...it's getting harder and harder to choose a fave eeveelutions :P

btw awesome CSS blade <33 :3

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Username: Lesqx
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Favorite Eeveelution and why: My favourite is umbreon. Why? Hmmm... too many talk to this :D Umbreon looks sweet ^^ sweet strong pokemon = love :P

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Username: SkittishHeart
Eeveelution Partner: Solaeven the Espeon
Answer a topic:
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Well, as of now, my (top) favorite is Espeon. Her fur is of a beautiful lavender (okay, more of lilac, but you get the point), which is my favorite color, and she looks the most feline out of them all (I love canines as well, though). :3 Even one of my friends said that she's the perfect Pokemon for me. >w< I also love how her face resembles the shape of a butterfly, the only insect that I like. :D

I think there will be; there has to be one, and I'm wishing that it's a Ghost-type... regardless of how far-fetched that may be.

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
Yep, in fact, I'm just training my Umbreon to level fifty, and I hope that she'll be able to work well with my Espeon in the Battle Institute/Maison. :3 And yes, I've used other Eeveelutions in the previous gens.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Username: KamikazeSSoH
Partner:Jolteon
Favorite Eeveelution and why: my favorite is Jolteon because i love how it looks. and when i played the original red/blue my electric pokemon was Jolteon.... and he kicked ass at elite 4 :) in fact the second favorite its Leafeon because it kicked ass whit me in Pokeman Emerald :)

Oh Yes.... maybe a ghost type of eevee or a Flying type ? idk but if a new eevee comes out i will accept and maybe like it.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: UltraMew
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon
Answer a topic: - What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? I love all of them!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club of wondrous Eevee, everyone~

Username: SkittishHeart
Eeveelution Partner: Solaeven the Espeon
Answer a topic:
Well, as of now, my (top) favorite is Espeon. Her fur is of a beautiful lavender (okay, more of lilac, but you get the point), which is my favorite color, and she looks the most feline out of them all (I love canines as well, though). :3 Even one of my friends said that she's the perfect Pokemon for me. >w< I also love how her face resembles the shape of a butterfly, the only insect that I like. :D
Yesss her fur is such a beautiful color! I didn't even realize this until I updated the OP that the Eeveelution family have updated party icons in X/Y.

Which do you folks prefer?

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

Years
Welcome to the club of wondrous Eevee, everyone~

Yesss her fur is such a beautiful color! I didn't even realize this until I updated the OP that the Eeveelution family have updated party icons in X/Y.

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

I love the X/Y ones better, especially the new blue shade they gave to Vaporeon and Glaceon there. Not a fan of Eevee's X/Y party sprite but the others all look good anyway.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Username: Andrew

Eeveelution Partner: Midnight the Umbreon

Answer a topic:

My favorite Eeveelution, as you may have guessed, is Umbreon! I really like the design of Umbreon. It's got this cool and intimidating, yet still playful and gentle feel to it. Also, Dark types are one of my 3 favorite types (The other two are Psychic and Dragon). Umbreon is actually my favorite Pokémon right now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon :)

What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
I'm not exactly sure. Perhaps foxes as others have said. They definitely seem to have a lot of features that a similar to common felines (cats, panthers, tigers, etc.), so I would guess they're based off of something in that animal family.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?

To me, they look like a hybrid between foxes and rabbits. They've got the body shape of a fox, but also at the same time they possess certain features of a rabbit such as their ears and roundish head shapes. Adorable! :3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png

133.png
134.png
135.png
136.png
196.png
197.png
470.png
471.png
I definitely prefer the X&Y ones! I still really like the old ones, and I reckon they'll always carry a certain nostalgia factor (talking those sprites in general), considering those are the sprites I've seen on just about every member list over the past 2 years now :p But yeah, I prefer the brighter colour scheme that's been used, as it pretty much suits all of them. It's only really Jolteon and Umbreon that have retained their old colours, but that's probably because the colours look so awesome on them ;) The icons were also starting to get a bit outdated with the evolution of their designs, so yeah :p

I find it kinda hard to pick a favourite, because with the exception of Umbreon, which just kinda looks a bit derpy, I really like all of the designs. The old sprites looked kind of compressed, so I feel like they allowed for more details to be added with the new positions. Especially with Flareon, where the tail was barely even visible before, with a shape that doesn't even look the same as the new one. I reckon my favourites would probably be Eevee and Flareon to be honest, since they're the ones who've seen the most change and progress towards their actual designs. I mean, the old icons didn't really capture the fluffiness that's so characteristic to those two, and which kinda sets them apart from the others, and they just ended up looking similar to the other Eeveelutions. The new sprites did a great job of adding that detail to the two, so yeah :p

Back