• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Research: Fire Red map structure

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2016
There's quite a bit of info over at DataCrystal which helped me while writing MEH. This seems to be somewhat accurate as well.

Yes, that very helped me too.

I'm writing to clarify: Block attributes (in BlockInfo) = Movement permissions.

You can find more info here.

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2021
I have a answer give there a Pokemon Firered World Map editor or tutorial pls no asm stuff like modify the fly postions and the walk postions. And the color header of the world? I need that so bad i want redo Pokemon Shiny Gold as real German version off Fire Red. I dont find anywhere a right tutorial of Firered on google only a site with some asm stuff that me confuse and a video on ytb only for ruby but does not show how to modify the fly postion or the walks postions sorry for my bad english and off topic.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 16, 2015
Hi my name is dagid4 and I like to steal research from DataCrystal and pass it off as my own like a true scumbag.

Years
Hi my name is dagid4 and I like to steal research from DataCrystal and pass it off as my own like a true scumbag.

Can you perhaps make your accusations in a slightly more civil manner? This isn't the first time you've been overly disrespectful, and even if the OP has "stolen" this research, there's no need to be so hostile; it just makes you come across like an edgy teenager.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2016
I haven't stolen anything from DataCrystal. I'm focused on map parts and how to put them together. On datacrystal you can read offsets and data structure in ROM, but you will hardly made a map image with it.

But i think that you are just spamming here as dannyboy941 do, so it doesn't matter what i say.

Back