• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What would the opinion be on a Elder Scrolls RP? I have a plot idea, and I'll share a quick preview:

Elder Scrolls: Akatosh's Hourglass:

Akatosh has been known in Tamrelic culture as the God of Time and also as the Chief Deity of the Divines. Akatosh's divine power has been revelled throughout history. This power has led to interest in a new discovery. While travelling in the Velothi Mountains near the Cyrodiil/Morrowind border, a stone tablet was found. This stone tablet was no ordinary stone tablet however, as it described an object called "Akatosh's Hourglass" which would grant the wielder in essence, full control of time, practically putting the wielder in the shoes of Akatosh. This recent discovery has all of Tamriel in a buzz as to where this Hourglass may be found.

So there ya go, you may have had to play one of the games to know what I am talking about, but if you know what I'm talking about, what do you think about it?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm just in awe of the fact that I've never seen a Minecraft RP before now... Has it been done on PC before?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
What would the opinion be on a Elder Scrolls RP? I have a plot idea, and I'll share a quick preview:

Akatosh has been known in Tamrelic culture as the God of Time and also as the Chief Deity of the Divines. Akatosh's divine power has been revelled throughout history. This power has led to interest in a new discovery. While travelling in the Velothi Mountains near the Cyrodiil/Morrowind border, a stone tablet was found. This stone tablet was no ordinary stone tablet however, as it described an object called "Akatosh's Hourglass" which would grant the wielder in essence, full control of time, practically putting the wielder in the shoes of Akatosh. This recent discovery has all of Tamriel in a buzz as to where this Hourglass may be found.

So there ya go, you may have had to play one of the games to know what I am talking about, but if you know what I'm talking about, what do you think about it?

That sounds pretty cool. I've only played Oblivion (waiting on a certain someone to upgrade his PC so we can play Skyrim in prettiness) but I've pumped over 100 hours into it. 8,D

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years

Wow!!
A bit mysterious and confusing i may say for i'v never really played the game. I like it though, if only i knew about the real story....

@Zerin- We may leave those questions for RHCP or Skyrim, or even DeepImpact to answer. The've been here mostly around the years. In my opinion though, i don't think there had been one..

Which roleplayer have you looked up to during the years and have been inspired by? (you would consider as "legends" on PC in the RP section)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'm just in awe of the fact that I've never seen a Minecraft RP before now... Has it been done on PC before?

To my knowledge, no a Minecraft RP has not been attempted. The game is still relatively new and I believe people have not flocked to the idea of an RP quite yet. The idea of one intrigues me, though I play the game simply to build stuff. I ignore mobs and the like personally.

@ Elite Killer
Looks like a good idea. I would certainly give it a look if I have the time to join. I am curious as to what region the RP would take place though. I personally like Skyrim and Cryodil (I think I spelled that wrong).

@ Topic change
Tough question. I would have to think about that one.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
It's Cyrodiil - I only know this because I have an interactive map of the world bookmarked on my toolbar for easy reference when I'm playing Xbox and can stare at it now. c,8 But I'm curious to know what mechanics would be used, and whether we'd be able to role play as any race (Argonians ftw) and class, or if we could (like Oblivion) make up a class based on seven attributes.

... Gonna stop being a geek now and get back to my essay. ):

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I've only been here for almost a year now, so not a really old RPer here O.o

As far as I know I haven't seen any Minecraft RP yet. I guess I could join it if I get some time... I don't know much about Skyrim so no comment about that. ._.

Which roleplayer have you looked up to during the years and have been inspired by? (you would consider as "legends" on PC in the RP section)

That's a very interesting question, lol. I guess I always saw RHCP as a legend here...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:O All these things being talked about, I can't say anything I know to say! I don't know what to talk about anymore...!

Only been here almost 1 year. Just one word, Nideous. That is all.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I don't have anyone, really. I don't mean to sound pompous or anything, but I've never looked up to another RPer on here or in general. I've looked up to people I RP with because they've generally been awesome, not because of their writing skills.

Not to mention my writing hero works for BioWare.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh, Impact <3 :D

Legends, hm? There are some people that I look up to for their behavior or skills in the Roleplay Corner, but I won't name them, I'll just keep appreciating them :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Well, mine is 'odd' considering the other choices on here. I would definitely say GameOver1375. He was my first GM and I just felt inspired by the RP I was in with him. He was kinda the first to really introduce me to how open PC really was. He was kind, very considerate, and answered all my questions with patience. It was actually him that helped to inspire me to be the best here and he pretty much is the guy I try to strive to be.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Legendary Roleplayers...

When I first joined PC in 2009, the roleplayers that had the most impression on me were, in no particular order: Alter Ego, Phanima, Scarlet Weather, Loki, parallelzero, Mika, Mira. (I sometimes got the last two confused, but that is a relic of the past.) Card Games was the roleplay that led me into roleplaying, so to speak, and it had a good run, but it did not unfortunately conclude...

It was a very vivid time, I think, and it is unfortunate that I do not have the opportunity to read the posts of some of the people listed above any more - but I am very happy that some of them are still around, and I am grateful to all of them for indirectly improving my writing (which used to be extremely arrogant and pretty bad, but now is only slightly so... =[ ).

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: I've never seen a Mineraft RP, though I might suspect it might have something to do with the fact that there's actually an RP community that RPs /on/ Minecraft. x3

...Which is hilarious when you consider the hilariously short character limit. It's short even for chat RPs; that is to say it's hard enough to type out a regular old sentence in one message. |D Maybe there's a plugin to fix that though. o___o;

@Which roleplayer have you looked up to during the years and have been inspired by? (you would consider as "legends" on PC in the RP section)

I'm one of those people who has an 'Old, long gone, subjectively awesome war hero' as an inspiration. Cue sepia shaded flashback. But in all seriousness, that's the best way I could describe the person... Heh, if only he could see me now... or perhaps not.

Anyway, moving on to PC specifically. Hrm... The next runner up as far as here goes is... probably... huh. Gosh! I really can't single anyone out! I guess everyone inspires me to be who I am combined.

Nam

Years
I just wanted everyone to know that if you're going to start a pokemon or sonic RP then please PM me about it. xP
I have no specifications for Sonic, but I want to play a journey type pokemon RP where I'm one of the beginner trainers or something. ><"
Just, letting you all know...

@Which roleplayer have you looked up to during the years and have been inspired by? (you would consider as "legends" on PC in the RP section)

Can't really say. I don't really know anyone here. I always visit the forum but I don't actually post. Only if I find an RP I'm interested.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

SuperVegeta. What a beauty. He is a solid RP'er and one of the best around here, if not the best. Not to mention his large collection of awards, which is remarkable in itself. He is also very helpful, understanding, and an all-around good guy. There are a few others I could name, but as far as "Legends" go, Supervegeta is Legendary like Arceus.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I have to agree with the one above. Supervegeta does everything so flawlessly and is very experienced in RPing. He is also happy to assist people as well, not to mention that it's usually very fun RPing with the guy. His famous RP 'Pokemon Odyssey 1' is known as one of the best RPs last year xd (at least that's what I think).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Man, I wish I was legendary...

Maybe if I stick to one site... Aw, who am I kidding. My RPing isn't good, let alone enough for anyone to make a point of. What do I even have going for me, really?

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Personally for me, there are two people on RP Corner that i really, really admire their skills in both RPing and creativity.

*The first one is RHCP. She is so kind and has a mind of creativity at the level of a god. I really admire her skills in creating RP's that attracts a large amount of people here in Roleplay Corner. It can be from an old boring game but RHCP can put those stories in a plot which makes it seems as a really cool and new RP. I greatly consider her as a legend

*Second, there is Cirrus. He got on my inspired list just after he created his Litany RP. I really admire the words he uses to build the RP's plot and those were very awesome. I don't know if i'l call him a legend but as far as i know, he really inspired me....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back