• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I saved OBNS from Chipper and Zubat evolved. I then went to Phenac City where I caught a Natu and saved the townsfolk. Natu then evolved. I am about to head into the desert to the SS. Libra.
Shadow Pokemon Caught: 30 Purified: 22.
166.gif

Redian (Ledian) Lv35.
Moves: Psybeam, Refresh, Aerial Ace, Supersonic.
042.gif

Nostenfer (Golbat) Lv31.
Moves: Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Astonish, Bite.
178.gif

Natio (Xatu) Lv25.
Moves: Future Sight, Baton Pass, Night Shade, Aerial Ace.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Emerald Dark Mono-Type Endgame

Beat the elite four with my dark team. I thought I would have something to say for an epic post but really I don't. The elite four in Hoenn isn't challenging at all for a pure Dark Team. I lost a pokemon or two (or three) each round but I never lost a match or even came that close to losing one.

Final thoughts:
Dark Types in Emerald have it pretty easy compared to other types. There are 7 total available prior to the E4 which easily allows you to hold a full roster although with little flexibility.

Their main weaknesses are Bug and Fighting. There isn't a bug gym in Hoenn and one of the dark types is actually completely immune to Fighting since it's also half Ghost. You even can pick this one up right before the fighting gym. The elite four are a pushover since they don't have any powerhouse Fighting or Bug types. I can only imagine the brutality if Bruno was with them though.

The only challenge I really faced was Flannery's Torkoal. That was mainly because that Torkoal is a beast with Overheat and I held back using Dig at first because I wanted to save TM's.

Well, it was fun as my first mono-type challenge anyways!

Final team:
:t262: L.53 Shadow the Naive Mightyena
Crunch / Dig / Poison Fang / Toxic
:t275: L.53 Penumbra the Modest Shiftry
Solarbeam / Faint Attack / Growth / Sunny Day
:t302: L.53 Stalker the Impish Sableye
Shadowball / Confuse Ray / Faint Attack / Psychic
:t332: L.54 Noire the Bashful Cacturne
Giga Drain / Substitute / Leech Seed / Focus Punch
:t342: L.54 Aphotica the Quirky Crawdaunt
Hidden Power (Elec) / Ice Beam / Brick Break / Surf
:t359: L.53 Ebony the Gentle Absol
Hidden Power (Fighting) / Slash / Swords Dance / Aerial Ace

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
First update on my mono-Rock challenge on HGSS:
- I start my game
- I choose Totodile as my first pokemon
- I deliver the Mystery egg to prof Elm
- I beat my Rival
- I catch a Geodude
- I catch a Bellsprout and trade it for an Onix
- I beat the old man in the Sprout Tower
- I get my First badge
- I beat the Team Rocket in the Slowpoke Well
- I get my second badge
- I pass throught the forest
- I get my third badge
- I catch the Sudowoodo

My team:
Sudowoodo - Lv 20
- Flail
- Low Kick
- Rock Throw
- Mimic

Onix - Lv 21
- Screech
- Rock Tomb
- Headbutt
- Dig

Geodude - Lv 21
- Magnitude
- Rock Throw
- Rock Smash
- Self-Destruct

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Starting Ultimate Ground-Type Challenge!!

I got my feet wet with a Dark-Type Emerald challenge so now I'd like to go for broke and try an Ultimate Challenge with Ground.

I will be starting with LeafGreen for Kanto.

Years
-Made it to Olivine
-Rival: Jer- Nicko told me about the lighthouse.
-got a Good Rod
-Defeated the Lighthouse
-Ashe Jr. Learnt Take Down
-VS Eusine
--Torcher VS Drowzee: Faint Attack
--Ashe Jr. VS Electrode: Screech, Dig 1, Thunder, Dig 2, Screech, Dig 1, Thunder, Dig 2 [Paralyze]
--Torcher VS Haunter: Faint Attack
-Cianwood Gym: VS Chuck
--Blaze VS Primeape: Flame Wheel, Focus Energy [Fail], Flame Wheel, Rock Slide [Miss], Hyper Potion > Primeape, Flame Wheel, Flame Wheel, Rock Slide [OMFG 3 HP], Flame Wheel
--Ashe Jr. VS Poliwrath: Body Slam, Dig 1, Surf [Miss], Dig 2, Hypnosis, [Sleep], [Sleep], Focus Punch, Ashe Jr. Faints! Go Torcher! Confuse Ray, Surf, Hyper Potion > Torcher, Focus Punch, Faint Attack [Crit], [Confusion-Snap] Hypnosis [Miss], Faint Attack, Focus Punch [Fail], Fire Punch, Focus Energy [Fail], Surf, Torcher Faints! Go Slave #1! Hyper Potion > Blaze, Surf, Slave #1 Faints! Go, Blaze! Headbutt [Crit], Flinch, Hyper Potion > Poliwrath, Headbutt, Headbutt, Flinch, Headbutt, Surf, Max Potion > Blaze, Focus Punch, Headbutt, Hypnosis [Miss], Headbutt, Body Slam [Paralyze], Headbutt, Flinch, Body Slam, Blaze Faints! Go Slave #2! Revive > Blaze, Surf, Slave #2 Faints! Go Blaze! Headbutt, Gay Frog Haqx0rz Faints!
-FINALLY OBTAINED STORM BADGE!
-Obtained Fly from Lady

My Team is;

Quilava [Blaze] Lv33
Serious Nature @Charcoal
-Flame Wheel
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Ember

Growlithe [Ashe Jr.] Lv32
Hasty Nature @None
-Fire Fang
-Reversal
-Take Down
-Dig

Magmar [Torcher] Lv33
Impish Nature @None
-Fire Punch
-Ember
-Confuse Ray
-Faint Attack

Bellsprout [Slave #1]
Krabby [Slave #2]

Also, would I be able to play Pokemon XD Fire Challenge? I plan on doing Colliseum and maybe a Mystery Dungeon before Isshu. I'll have to give Pokemon XD back to my friend cause I'm borrowing it so I could do both my Johto and XD ones at the same time?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2010
Alright, I'm starting right now in fire red.
My type will be Fire, just obtained charmender.

Wish me luck ^-^"

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Well, I've started to hit a wall... I'm going to have to overtrain for the E4... can I import a pokemon from my Pokemon Red Rom that I used for the Kanto segment of the monotype challenge?

Years
Completing more stuff and the start of my XD Run. XD is much funner so far ^_^'

-Went ALL The way back to Goldenrod
-Got Kenya the Spearow and taught it Fly
-Gave Jasmine Super Medicine!
-Baoba Called! Safari Zone Time!
-Made it to Safari Zone
-Caught a Geodude for Baoba
-Olivine Gym: VS Jasmine
--Torcher VS Magnemite: Ember, Thunder Wave, Hyper Potion > Magnemite, Ember, Thunderbolt, Ember, Magnemite Faints!
--Blaze VS Steelix: Ember, Sandstorm, Flame Wheel, Rock Throw, Flame Wheel [Burn], Brock Throw. Ember, Steelix Faints!
--Ashe Jr. VS Magnemite: Fire Fang, Magnemite Faints!
-Obtained Mineral Badge!

My Team is;

Quilava [Blaze] Lv34
Serious Nature @Charcoal
-Flame Wheel
-Headbutt
-Swift
-Ember

Growlithe [Ashe Jr.] Lv33
Hasty Nature @None
-Fire Fang
-Reversal
-Take Down
-Dig

Magmar [Torcher] Lv33
Impish Nature @None
-Fire Punch
-Ember
-Confuse Ray
-Faint Attack

Bellsprout [Slave #1]
Krabby [Slave #2]
Spearow [Kenya]
Geodude [Baoba #1]

The Start of my Pokemon XD Run in Orre! I hate the part where you need to purify a Pokemon, too much Grinding! T.T

-Name: Crackin
-OMG SALAMENCE VS METAGROSS FTW!
--Salamence VS Metagross: Earthquake, Sludge Bomb [Poison], Earthquake, Metagross Faints!
-Awww, it was just fake 3:
-Gotta Find Jovi!
-Got the P*STAR*DA!
--VS Supertrainer Aferd: Sentret Lv5
-Scooted to Dr. Kaminko's House on the Epic Scooter!
--VS Kaminko Aide Chobin: Sunkern Lv5
-Jovi Joins Party! Bratty Little…! >:|
-Found Krane
-Got the Snag Machine
-Crackin to the Rescue!
--VS Spy Naps: Teddiursa [Shadow] Lv11+
-Caught Teddiursa!
-Lily tries to be Epic… but fails
-Brat joined again! *mumble*
-Got the Useless Krane Memo 1 & 2
-Scooter > Gateon Port!
-Angry um… Hair Styler Scene?
-OMG Alakazam! I wann eeeeet!!! X3
-Teddiursa in Box
-VS Navigator Berk: Wingull Lv6, Lotad Lv6
-Eevee evolved into Flareon
-VS Casual Guy Cyle: Ledyba [Shadow] Lv10+, Taillow Lv6
-VS Bodybuilder Kilen: Poochyena [Shadow] Lv10+, Zubat Lv6
-Got Machine Part!
-Scoot > Pokémon HQ Lab
-Got Krane Memo 3-5
-Scoot > Agate Village
--VS Rider Hebon: Wurmple Lv6, Silcoon Lv7, Cascoon Lv7
--VS Cooltrainer Cida: Azurill Lv7, Igglybuff Lv7, Togepi Lv7
--VS Matron Belish: Poochyena Lv7, Nincada Lv7
-Changed Flareon's name to Neo
--VS Bodybuilder Dosk: Tyrouge Lv7, Grimer Lv8
-Has to bring Teddiursa out -____-
--VS Cooltrainer Gorps: Zigzagoon Lv8, Numel Lv8
--VS Supertrainer Jols: Snubull Lv8, Corpish Lv8, Lotad Lv8
--VS Matron Ladi: Cacnea Lv8, Slugma Lv8
--VS Fun Old Man (0_o) Cron: Horsea Lv9, Abra Lv9, Shroomish Lv9
--VS Myth Trainer Eagun: Pikachu Lv12

My Team is;

Flareon [Neo] Lv15
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Bite
-Sand-Attack

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
Years
Update:

-Went through the dark cave (without flash because I couldn't be bothered catching an abra) to find Steven.
-Gave him his letter and he rudely dashed off.
-Had a word with the old guy and we sailed to Slatesport
-Spoke to Captain Stern... defeated Team Aqua in the museum.
-Went North, battled a few trainers and entered the trick house
-Battled everyone inside and won a rare candy! Good times...
-Went East from there and battled May, and won pretty easily.
-Went North to Maulville and battled the really weak Wally, beat him with one Wing attack.. I mean c'mon :/
-Beat the gym trainers, defeated Wattson and got the Dynamo badge :D

Next onto the fourth gym...

Team:
emesprani259.gif

Lucas/Marshtomp - L25
-Water gun

-Bide
-Mud shot
-Tackle
emesprani278.gif

Haley/Wingull - L23
-Water gun
-Wing attack
-Growl
-Supersonic
emesprani271.gif

Nathan/Lombre - L23
-Absorb
-Nature power
-Astonish
-Growl

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
Update on my SS mono-Rock challenge:
- I catch the Sudowoodo
- Geodude evolved into Graveler
- I catch a Corsola
- I get my fourth badge
- I catch a Rhyhorn at the Safari zone

My team:
Rhyhorn - Lv 22
- Horn Attack
- Tail Whip
- Stomp
- Fury Attack

Onix - Lv 26
- Payback
- Headbutt
- Dig
- Rock Tomb

Graveler - Lv 27
- Magnitude
- Rock Blast
- Rock Smash
- Self-Destruct

Sudowoodo - Lv 27
- Strenght
- Low Kick
- Rock Throw
- Faint Attack

Corsola - Lv 29
- Surf
- Recover
- Refresh
- Rock Blast

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I just thought of a great addition to this challenge! for some regions that have an E4 that is upgraded after a certain point in the game, you must also beat the upgraded E4.

I would call it pro mode. Of course it would be optional.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Blue Flying Monotype Update

Got Charmander! Called it Salabeast!!
Beat Rival!
Did the Parcel thingy
Caught Pidgey! Called it Avianator!!
Caught Caterpie! Called it Flutterin!!
Caught Rattata! Called it HM Whoopie!

Team:
Salabeast the Charmander
Flutterin! the Caterpie
Avianator! the Pidgey
HM Whoopie the Rattata

I'll do my HG Fire run tomorrow. I hate it when the only types you can use are Fire types and the only things you can grind against are Water Types.

Update

Okay, It's been forever since I did this challenge, so I'm starting over from Hoenn in emerald. To remind you, I'm doing a Psychic Challenge.Also, I'll be doing My entries a little...Differently.Also, The main points are also at the bottom, for convience.

Start.

Name: Brendan.

I moved to a new town in a new region. I set the clock Dad gave me, then visited the professor's daughter next door. I went out north to hear some maniac Screaming for help. I grabbed a Treecko For his bag and helped him defeat a vicious...Zigzagoon? Pathetic. I found out he was the professor my dad told me about... But If he's a Professor, Wouldn't he know that some are dangerous? Anyway, He took me to his lab and gave me the Treecko I used, Then told me to find his daughter... or something. I don't quite remember as I wasn't paying attention. I found her and she challanged me to a battle, and a beat the little snot. "You just became a Trainer,Brendan, So I won't lose to you!" Gimme a break! Anyway, I went home and received a Pokedex...whatever that is. May gave me some (Poke) balls To catch pokemon with. We went our seperate ways, while I trained my treecko. I made it to Petalburg, finally finding my dad in his gym. He said we would have to fight later, but only after I got stronger. I hate being a kid. Then, some random kid came in, asking for my dad's Help to catch I pokemon. I just sat there and listened, but next thing I knew, I was out there helping him capture a Ralts! He hardly tried, having only a Zigzagoon and one pokeball. He managed to catch it in one shot! I thought Ralts would be a nice pokemon to have, thinking it would be easy to find one. It WASN'T! I swear I must have been searching 4 hours before I actually found one! That Bastard Wally made it look easy! Anyway, after much toiling, I finally captured A female Ralts (Or so they tell me; How do I tell these things apart?!) I nicknamed it Staff, since it focuses on special powers rather that brute force. I got stopped by some weirdo named Scott. I didn't catch what he said, something about strong trainers...Anyway, I trugded my way through the Petalburg woods, Having to save some Random guy from a thug. He rewarded me with a great ball. Really? Does he think That I'm that shallow? I made it to Rustboro, seeing my first gym. I decided to train a lot.But Poocheynas made it hard. I continued, promising Staff we'd get back at them eventually. I trashed the trainers in the gym... But I chickened out and went to train more. Finally, I found a Abra, Which I know to evolve into Kadabra through my studies in johto. so, I through a Great ball at it. It busted right out. USELESS PEICE OF S***! It teleported away, and then I had to search for a while until I found one again.I caught it and named it Magic, for obvious reasons. I went and Challenge Roxanne, the Gym Leader, and came out with a close win, thanks to me trading my potions for SUPER potions, which allowed Staff to live long enough to beat that Nosepass.I left the gym and obtained Cut from the Cutter man, (Duh.) then headed north to check out a large building. Just then, Another Blue thug ran buy, and the guy I saved in the forest ran to catch him, shouting something about "The Goods" I, being the good citizen I am, Chased the thief into a cave with one current avaible exit. (Idiot, Running into a Closed cave.) I got the goods from him and gave them to that guy... and he gave me another great Ball. SERIOUSLY?! he took me to the Big building, which is Devon corp, Apparently. He asked me to deliver a letter and the goods, but gave me a PokeNav. Finally. A USEFUL gift. I left south, as that is where Capt. Briney went, But May stopped me and challenged me to a battle. I knocked all three of them out with ease with Staff.I continued southwards, hopping over legdes in the forest. I talked to Capt. Briney, And he happily took me to Dewford. I went through the DARK,DARK tunnel to find this 'Steven' Character. I took me a while, as I couldn't use flash, but was too impaitent to wait to get the bagde required.I had to stay on the left wall at all times, but I finally found him. He gave me A TM and I used the escape rope to leave. I came back to the first level and trained until Magic Evolved. I then went to challenge Brawly. I easily knocked aside his whole gym, as they were fighting types. Staff evoled in the process. I then set sail for Slateport. There were some trainers on the beach, but I beat them silly. I went into town, Noticing a whole mess of Those Blue thugs, who apparently call themselves "Team Aqua." Stupid Pirates! Everyone knows that ninjas are better.I got a bad feeling about them, sensing an impending battle. I looked For Capt. Stern, but to no avail; It seems he was in the building surround be Team Aqua members...Which I noticed had dissappeared. I went outside and trained more, still being annoyed by those damn Poocheeynas... I went inside the museum, A realized I was surrounded by those Grunts, although they didn't attack me...Until I tried to give Stern the goods. Then they attacked me. They sent Out something that looked like a Mutated Qwilfish. Turns out, If was half dark, so my Psychic had no way to defend themselves... Until I remembered I had Treecko. He absorbed a lot of the fish's power, and easily defeated the two of them. Then, some idiot came in, saying they were plannig on expanding the sea. He said I'm too young to understand there grand plan, But I'm not too young to realize That HE'S INSANE! I got tired of the shinengans and left for a pokemon center to rest. I began writing this then. It's still not dark here...Does the sun never set here?Signing out.

Major Events:
Got Treecko.
Beat May
Caught Ralts
Caught Abra
Defeated Roxanne.
Got Goods and letter.
Beat Rival again.
Went to dewford.
Gave letter.
Beat Brawly.
Went to slate port.
Beat Aqua's Grunts.
Gave goods.
Save.

party:
Magic: Lvl. 22
Abra: Lvl.22
Treecko: Lvl. 15

Years
R/B/Y Electric Monotype Challenge Complete

-BEat Rival ouside indigo
-MAde it through victory road
-Spent all my money on item
-taught Electrode explosion to replace thunder

Loreli Battle:
Thunderbolt for everything, except Jynx, which got double kicked

Bruno Battle:
Took out his Onix's with Double kick, he never tried earthquake
Pikachu hit 3 thunders and ko'd hitmonchan
Jolteon took out Hitmonlee
Electrode exploded on machamp, and jolteon finished it off

Agatha battle:
-Jolteon thunder bolted it subsitutes until it couldnt make them, and ko'd it
-OHKO'd golbat which pikachus thunderbolt
-Haunter used dream eater (while i was awake_) and pikachu ko'd it with 2 thunders
-Pin Missled arbok
-Mimic'd Gengar's Psychic and ko'd it that way

Lance Battle
-Gyarados OHKO'd by Jolteon
-Explosion and thudnerbolt from pikachu took out Dragonair
-let pikachua eat a hyper beam to max revive electrode
-mimic'd ice beam to OHKO it next turn
_Areodactly ko'd electrode, but jolteon OHKO'd it.
-Jolteon out ran dragonite, hit thunder bolt, and survived hyper beam, healed when he recharged. Repeated that until i ko'd it

Blue Battle
Sandslash: 2 explosions, and a mega punch put it away (revived between explosions)
alazkazam and exeggutor: Pin missled
Cloystrer: OHKo with thunder (which NEVER missed)
Ninetails: Pikachu took it out
Jolteon: Revived electrode one last time, self destructed, which got a crit, and my jolteon out ran it and ko;d it with double edge.

Jolteon was definately my MVP

Final Team:
Spr_1y_025.png

Pikachu (Lvl 48)
-Thunderbolt
-mega Punch
-Quick attack
-Thunder Shock
Spr_1y_135.png

Jolteon (lvl 54)
-Pin Missle
-Double Kick
-Double Edge
-Thunder Bolt
Spr_1y_101.png

Electrode (lvl 47)
-Explosion
-Self destruct
-Mimic
-Swift

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Ultimate Ground - Kanto - Update 1

I chose Charmander at the beginning because I'm a masochist. This gives my Rival a Squirtle which will make him much more of a challenge.

Brock:
Defeated him with Charmeleon because there are no available Ground types before Route 3 and there is no option to deck the stupid guy who won't let you out of town without a Boulderbadge.

Route 3 to Cerulean:
- Collected a Sandshrew, NidoranM, NidoranF and a Geodude.

Misty:
Oh my god, I am going to hate water types for this entire series. I challenged Misty with my entire team at level 22 and her Starmie ROCKED me. 1-shotting Geodude and 2-shotting everyone else. As a rule I don't want to intentionally overlevel my pokes unless no other option can be found, so I kept at it. After 4 more attempts I managed to take her down with excessive Sand-Attacking and a few potions.

Cerulean to Vermillion:
- Caught a Diglett

Surge:
Pwned.

Erika:
Fought her at level 30. (1 level higher than her pokes are.) Wasn't overly difficult since Nidoqueen and Nidoking are not weak to grass, but wasn't a sweep either.

Now on to beat up some rockets so I can gain access to the sixth member of my team.

Leaf Green Ground Mono-Type Team:
:t028: L.30 Razor the Jolly Sandslash
Slash / Brick Break / Sand-Attack / Dig
:t075: L.31 Targe the Serious Graveler
Rollout / Defense Curl / Magnitude / Rock Throw
:t034: L.31 Kapow the Docile Nidoking
Horn Attack / Peck / Focus Energy / Double Kick
:t031: L.31 Minxie the Bashful Nidoqueen
Bite / Body Slam / Poison Sting / Double Kick
:t051: L.31 Duchess the Adamant Dugtrio
Rock Slide / Mud-Slap / Magnitude / Dig

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Okay, a HUGE final update. From Lavender Town to Fuschia to the Indigo Plateau and the Champion! I rushed through it with the speed button lol. Crystal up next.

Spoiler:

Johto on Crystal is next! Should be fun...

Team Fargo (final):

Spr_3f_012.png

Freed (Butterfree, M) - L53
Nature: Bashful
Ability: CompoundEyes
Moves: Psychic, Silver Wind, Thief, Stun Spore

Spr_3f_018.png

Bob (Pidgeot, M) - L53
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Steel Wing, Return, Quick Attack, Fly

Spr_3r_169.png

Venom (Crobat, M) - L52
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Double Team, Fly, Confuse Ray, Poison Fang

Spr_3f_130.png

Omnomnom (Gyarados, F) - L54
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Hyper Beam, Strength, Surf, Earthquake

Spr_3f_006.png

Salamite (Charizard, M) - L54 @ Charcoal
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw

Spr_3f_052.png

Meowth, M - L10 (boxed for E4)
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Pickup
Moves: Scratch, Flash, Bite, Cut

Omnomnom and Salamite were definitely the stars.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2018
Gonna do one for Ice type on Diamond. It will also be my first lets play on youtube probably, and the first Pokemon I would really like to hack in would be a Sneasel. It that okay?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm Joining!
I'm gonna do the Electric type Ultimate mono-type challenge, is that ok?

Heres my circumstances:

Using: Emulator

Kanto: Pokemon Firered.

Johto: Pokemon silver.

Hoenn: Pokemon Ruby.

Sinnoh: Pokemon Pearl.

Isshu: Pokemon white.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I went and got my scooter upgraded. I then went to the SS. Libra. I beat the Chipper Peon and saw Bonsly. I then had my Snag Machine stolen. I encountered Zook and Mirror B again. I then went to Team Snagem's Hideout, beat Gonzap and got the Snag Machine back.
166.gif

Redian (Ledian) Lv37.
Moves: Psybeam, Refresh, Aerial Ace, Supersonic.
042.gif

Nostenfer (Golbat) Lv38.
Moves: Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, Air Cutter, Bite.
178.gif

Natio (Xatu) Lv37.
Moves: Wish, Future Sight, Night Shade, Aerial Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back