• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Haha, Little mistake, ignore that.

Scripting Error, which I don't feel like explaining.
:)
Don't worry though, I already fixed it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, I'm wondering... Are Team Rocket and Team Aqua some kind of friends? I supposed that, being rival teams things would be a little more conflictive with them...

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I should've mentioned that.
Team Aqua, for the time being, (until I get a spriter) are the Police.
They resemble the Police the best, and are placeholders for the time being.

And the Gym, is actually somekind of.. Secured Area, not a gym. Another placeholder.

In the last Screenshot, you steal an Police Officer's Badge, to get into that area. THat's why she is saying "Come Right in."

More screenshots soon, I fixed a major error.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Eh? A Secret Laboratory?
WHATEVER COULD BE IN IT.
:P

Ruby64.png
Ruby63.png
Ruby62.png

Ruby61.png
Ruby60.png
Ruby59-1.png

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
WOW
I must say I'm quite impressed with those screenies. no wonder it's been taking you so long..this looks great

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
This hack is looking great, are the regis obtainable in this or is it just regi ice?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
You think I'd tell something like that?
HAHA.

Nevertheless, I've been working on scripting, against my better judgement.

Getting Better.
:)

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
I have an idea for the regis! Why don't you have regice be catchable where it is, while one roams around the new region, and the other one is on a isle like the Southern Island?

But, whatever, it's your hack

KUTUW!

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
Years
Question: If you can't go into a Pokemon Center then what's the point of including it in the first place? Can you force them into healing your Pokemon?

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Question: If you can't go into a Pokemon Center then what's the point of including it in the first place? Can you force them into healing your Pokemon?

As I've said before, the reason you can't heal is obvious. (You are a Rocket), so I HAD to do that, but I've incorporate a simple, yet retarded way to have your pokemon healed.

-WhirlPool-

FlameBurst Version Creator
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2007
the secret lab looks almost like aqua hideout, change it more. also chande evey tile ruby rom has. 8/10

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
i really can't wait to c the beta version of this, it looks so choice. I wish my idea for a mod was this cool...

anyway nice job on everything so far, not that a new guy's opinion matters at all

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
I had this cool idea for ur hack where you could rob Pokemarts by versing the store owner, lol

Hoho, that would be the coolest thing ever :D. Might be a bit hard to pull off, though, not only from a technical perspective, but in-game, too, especially if the store owners are supplied with a level 80 Growlithe or two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back