• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

Characters being more seinen in a sense, I don't really know what that means though. Good characters are good and bad characters are bad whatever their series target demographic may be.

Years

Characters being more seinen in a sense, I don't really know what that means though. Good characters are good and bad characters are bad whatever their series target demographic may be.

I'd say more mature in some ways than standard shonen template characters.

Still most character likes or dislikes are subjective so eh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I shall presume you're talking about later volumes as there wasn't a single scene that shouted "this is seinen" in the first book. There was of course the famous "glopping" scene which some may use to say it's aimed at an older audience but well, sex in shounen series is not unheard of.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nostalgic? About what? :3 Oh I see. The theeeeme.

As for SAO, I need to get around to watching the latest episode... >.>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I mean, I was going to use Red anyways because of his birthday but oh many some of these themes I used I really do miss them. Maybe I'll just go through some old themes for a while. Both Red and other ones that I have had in the past.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Put as many as you can into a rotating sig? :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was thinking that but I would only be able to put in the ones that didn't require CSS. xD

Years

I shall presume you're talking about later volumes as there wasn't a single scene that shouted "this is seinen" in the first book. There was of course the famous "glopping" scene which some may use to say it's aimed at an older audience but well, sex in shounen series is not unheard of.

Yeah, something like that. The latest arc is gearing up to be very interesting.

^ It's coming out on Saturday. As usual.

Also Gold is starting to look like FRLG Red in HGSS Arc lawlz.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

We're never even going to get over 100 again though are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back