• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Pokestick's signature looks like an eye if I'm scrolling up. Maybe there is an eye, I'd rather not find out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, when I scrolled past the RP board I read "Disease Deoxys" as "Disease Doronjo", fff.

Mom, stop trying to get me to take that crappy Floradix. That stuff is nasty and even if it's good for me it isn't worth it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So it IS rotating. I had thoughts that it was earlier but wasn't sure. I'd refresh now but I like the current three icons in my sig. <3

...Gee mom, thanks for saying I don't care about anybody but myself. That makes me feel REAL good.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Talking about fangirls, I spoiled some Naruto fangirls in Waterstones the other day. I forgot some people just read the volumes they buy in shops. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back