• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
I did not make this sprite I just resized it, the original sprite was made by my good friend Gnomowladny on deviantart. But here is a mega slowbro mega.

attachment.php

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
floette?? i made two versions i took inspiration from your flabebe that was posted a while back
15097343679_1c83e26332_o.png

I would go for number two.

I'm liking those backsprites. on Vivillion. On Honedge I'm not sure if the outlines should be that tone, since it's DS style. Maybe make the outlines darker might help.

Keep up the good work

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Look very professional to me. Fennekin such a cutie here+__+ Waiting for the cute dedenne.=3

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Heya!

Since a while ago, Ive saw this sprite resource and wanted to contribue to it, because im a bit good when it comes to sprites.

Anyways, yesterday ive attempted to do Talonflame, and here's the result:
talonflame.png

At overall, i really liked it, but the backsprites are kinda weird. Well, I think its pretty good just how it is now, but if you accept it, feel free to edit!

ps: ive got the colors from a talonflame sprite of a dude who made it for smogon, I didnt choose the colors myself cause i was lazy xD
if you think its acceptable then ill edit it and change the pallete.

Thanks, but I've already done Talonflame.

I now have icons for the first evolutions of the starter pokemon .

These have already all been done, and yours don't have animations.

Per thread location "Sprites submitted are open to modification by more experienced spriters, edited for gender/shiny/animations or replaced outright for higher quality sprites (though we encourage you to take unmade pokemon rather than pull the rug out of somebody else)"

With that being said ... I know you're doing Gen IV style but here is Gen V style of Meowstic by RedRooster. Maybe the front sprite could be used and the backsprite be an inspiration?

I think I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

How's this Hoopa?
UrDs8TV.png

Kinda curious about whether it's good enough before I work on the backsprites. :p

Also may as well dump my old(er) Diancie sprites here.
rgwExYA.png

Fantastic Hoopa sprite! Definitely accepted. Don't think I'll take Diancie though, it's not to the same quality. Colours are great though.

floette?? i made two versions i took inspiration from your flabebe that was posted a while back

They're a bit big, I'll wait to make my own one I think.

i updated my vivillon and i think it looks a lot better, plus a look at honedge back sprite

Accepted! I really like Vivillon. Honedge's is a bit big but I can definitely use it as a base.

I did not make this sprite I just resized it, the original sprite was made by my good friend Gnomowladny on deviantart. But here is a mega slowbro mega.

It's not really that cleaned up, I'll wait till Omega Ruby comes out and I can do the backsprite from the Pokedex.

thanks i find that vivillon, honedge, doublade, noibat and noivern are the hardest to get right
here's noibat and noivern for example

I think I'll definitely take the backsprites and probably will do the Noivern front sprite. Noibat front sprite is a bit big.

--------

Sorry for the long delay everyone, I've had so much to do!

I've put abilities into Gaia and PRPB (although they're not working in PRPB just yet), done my own sprite project, and started work on 2nd frames for the DS style resource, for Emerald users. As well as started my Rombase for Emerald.

Uniwork exists too.

Anyway here is Talonflame! Credits to Chaos Rush for the base for the front sprite!

Q44MIIJ.png

I haven't done the icons yet, but I will soon.

Years
Well, decided to try my hand at putting some icons together. Just replace the commas with periods.
imgur,com/lSbuyvS
imgur,com/SV3JxkW
imgur,com/hUrMiBG
imgur,com/4hAzYcc
imgur,com/bJ0ha7b
imgur,com/isiL0vr
Before anyone says it, I realize that the Yveltal icon isn't the best.

Years
Well thanks for the feedback but I've got to ask, will you be making custom mega pokemon sprites or just using chaos rushs sprites and editing them?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
Resized Honedge evolutionary line
imgur,com/lOxYzoU
imgur,com/s4tA1iO
imgur,com/3sajeyQ

See.

This resource however deserves its own thread due to a few different rules.
The most obvious of which, is that since Gen VI is a 3D game it has no sprites, as such
all the sprites that will be featured here, both front and back sprites will be made completely
from scratch
, using only the models and Sugimori artwork as references.

---

I would also ask that should anyone want to contribute, DO NOT post any sprites by
Noscium, Zerudez or the Pokemon XY Sprite Project over at Smogon UNLESS you
provide proof that you have permission to use the sprites in any way.

Make sure that you have permission to use those sprites if you're using them

Last edited:
Years
I found them on a random sprite sheet, so I'll try my best to find the sheet again and ask for permission to use them.

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
I made a Honedge sprite. For a year, I've wanted to show a sprite to you people, and now I can! I know it's a little big and too many colors. Can someone fix it?
R99Cixx.png

Years
I made a Honedge sprite. For a year, I've wanted to show a sprite to you people, and now I can! I know it's a little big and too many colors. Can someone fix it?
R99Cixx.png

Im sure Mr Doll Steak wont accept this the quality isnt the same as the rest of the sprites and the sprite is too big. Keep practising tho :)

Back