• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Got it, and what I meant by being stronger is how killers should overcome the person they are going to kill in one aspect or another. That's stronger for me. How can you overcome someone weaker? :)

and, done with my SU!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Got it, and what I meant by being stronger is how killers should overcome the person they are going to kill in one aspect or another. That's stronger for me. How can you overcome someone weaker? :)

and, done with my SU!

You have too many skills :3 Sorry, I thought that you meant with your last question if there was maximum to how many skills you can have per cathogory over 12 slots.

You can only have 4 skills at the moment and you have 6 skills right now, could you remove 2 please? I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sapphire Rose

Years
My SU's done. I may edit it later, but I'll tell you if I do in case it voids my acceptance.

You have one sword art too much :3 Maybe I wasn't clear when I explained the Sword Arts to you...

You can only have 2 Sword Arts in the beginning. You can only have 6 Sword Arts in the entire RP, you gain one by every 10 levels... which means: When William reaches level 20, THEN his third Sword Art will be unlocked.

I'm sorry i've been confusing up until now ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Your roleplay caught my eye! Ahhh, THANK YOU, TIME!

I'd like to reserve that veeeeeeery last spot you got there. Unless that's been reserved already then oh well! I'll speculate. I'll transfer my character from Swifty's old SAO RP and use her here.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yellowgardevoir is accepted
~Genevieve~ is accepted
Machomuu is accepted
MiltankRancher is accepted
Meganium90 is reserved

Khawill-
You can't kill NCP's c; then you get a note above their head saying: "Immortal object" Also, NCP are normally found in safety zones. Safety zones are cities and villages etc. I'd also like to ask you to send me a PM with a information about Festers life before SAO, ShinyDiamond and I want to know if it's acceptable ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I use chrome as well and it seems to be working by me .__. hmmm... can you read the text though?

er mer gawd, I just noticed you use a Fire Emblem character as appearence, I loves.
uh nope but i can read it ok. oh well haha *shrugs*

and lol YUP but i edited her a little just for philippa. and also, just because its also spelt wrong in the SU section, it's appearance. d:

Kirito for example (the main character in the anime: sword art online) is a One Handed Straight Sword user.
Technically, wouldn't Kirito be a two handed straight sword user? O:

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm going to go ahead and withdraw from this RP…

maybe some other time

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well he'd only be a two-handed sword user if he, say, used things like a Bastard Sword or a Great Sword, single swords that require the use of two hands.
No, but in the anime everybody commented on the fact that he used two hands for a single sword. He did it for a reason, but he still did it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
No, but in the anime everybody commented on the fact that he used two hands for a single sword. He did it for a reason, but he still did it.
Looking back through, he does indeed use his single-handed swords with one hand, occasionally using his second hand for increased power or for defence, but until he reveals his little secret, he usually strikes one handed.

It's not that they comment on why he uses two hands for one sword, they ask why he doesn't use a shield.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
A few questions:
-Is there no way we can make a character older than 25?
-Do all polearms (the specific polearm in question being a halberd) fall under the "assault spear" category?
-What about shields? I think there should be something similar to sword skill restrictions implemented for them since it wouldn't make sense for someone whose been using a buckler to suddenly switch to a tower shield without penalty. Also, is there a restriction on the types of shields the characters are allowed to have?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I'm sorry for adding yet another question about skills. If you look at my SU character picture, he is wielding a sword. Thatis the kind of sword i would like him to ude, which I'm fairly certain is a katana. So do i wield a scimitar/ other curved sword until i unlock the katana skill, or can i wield it before i have the skill? Sorry if I'm being redundant.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm sorry for adding yet another question about skills. If you look at my SU character picture, he is wielding a sword. Thatis the kind of sword i would like him to ude, which I'm fairly certain is a katana. So do i wield a scimitar/ other curved sword until i unlock the katana skill, or can i wield it before i have the skill? Sorry if I'm being redundant.
I've been wondering this as well. I gave my character a katana under the assumption that one would simply need the One-Handed Curved Sword Skill to use it, but I'm not sure, either.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well… if you look at it like that then he was a two handed sword user… buttt, he was a one handed sword user with the skill "dual blades" ;o so that's kinda why he wielded two swords in the anime. :/ though, i think we should ignore the fact that he held his sword with two hands sometimes.

Yellowgardevoir- Katana is alright, the extra skill can be unlocked by the GM's by occasional use of the curved sword skill, which means by regular use of your Katana. You DO need a curved blade skill to be able to use a Katana.

Geras32- well~ you can send me or ShinyDiamond a PM where you ask for an older character along with a reason :p or you make a group chat on Facebook and ask us both on the same time which would be better.
- Yes, all polearms fall under the assault spear category~
- Only one-handed weapon users are allowed to have a shield because two handed weapons are too heavy to wear with one hand which means they have no place for a shield. There is no rule for shields, however… restrictions… hmm… well, you can't get an all-mighty shield on the first floor, so yeah… I guess that's clear.

Lacoste- aww… that's too bad. Well then, I hope you'll find a RP that fits your tastes better ^^

Skymin- I noticed last night, but I had turned of my computer already so i'll fix that today after school :p which is in two hours and ends after two hours~

Graduation exams start friday, i'll try to get on as much as possible ^^ it's just for a few days tho ;p

Last edited:
Years
This RP looks like a keeper please tell me your OP is updated and that open spot is real :3 -Reserve Please-

I assume the "Real Life Name" part in the SU is your IC real life name, right? If so shouldn't that not be put in the SU to make things more interesting in the RP itself?
You'll have to excuse me because I have very little RP experience.

Last edited:
Back