Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago, 06:47 AM
jessesan1

Advertise here
I took this screenshot so all of you can get an idea of what my problem is (i honestly don't know how to get an image on to this from my files)

.ban.jpg
Old 3 Days Ago, 06:53 AM
Theultimate12

Nature: Calm
Hey,how can you catch the Lake Trio in Beta 6?I am interacting with the white rock at the Peaks of Alpha and nothing is happening!Is this supposed to do?
Hey,I am Theultimate12.I am also at GameFAQS.Come visit us at the CBG and the NYAG(Cyndaquil Battle Guild and Not Your Average Guild)!

The games I love and supportokemon Glazed(currently playing it),Pokemon Light Platinum,Pokemon Victory Fire and many others!
Old 3 Days Ago, 11:05 AM
Theultimate12

Nature: Calm
Also,when I try to find The Dog Trio in Bell Tower,nothing happens!And I talked to Eusine.The only thing that happens when I climb the tower,is that when I come at the top,my character stops for some seconds,but nothing happens!
Hey,I am Theultimate12.I am also at GameFAQS.Come visit us at the CBG and the NYAG(Cyndaquil Battle Guild and Not Your Average Guild)!

The games I love and supportokemon Glazed(currently playing it),Pokemon Light Platinum,Pokemon Victory Fire and many others!
Old 3 Days Ago, 12:48 PM
slacker809

Okay, so I have spent hours for an answer but I haven't been able to come across one. Does anyone know where to find a Kecleon in Pokemon Glazed? I need one to trade for the snorlax in trainer isle.
Old 3 Days Ago, 02:05 PM
gnmmarechal
Hurricane the Blaziken

Very nice rom hack, I like playing it very much. I still play it on an actual GBA with my EZ Flash IV
http://youtube.com/gnmpolicemata

My 3DS Friend Code: 2509-3522-3377
I like Pokémon X/Y and Mario Kart 7 feel free to add me as a friend
Old 3 Days Ago, 04:49 AM
XenonEquinox

Playing Glazed, when I capture a Fennekin on Trainer Island the game crashes
Old 21 Hours Ago, 07:19 AM
ReeCeDoW

Anyone know where I can get a dawn stone?

Last edited by ReeCeDoW; 19 Hours Ago at 09:17 AM.
Old 8 Hours Ago, 09:02 PM
tryptamine420

Dude, mcbruhson, this game is making me so mad mang. I can't find my way thru the undersea grotto. Its so annoying & u can't see jack around u to help. Can anyone do a written walkthrough of that cave or something please?
Old 3 Hours Ago, 01:31 AM
Raiimeister
Kill

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeCeDoW View Post
Anyone know where I can get a dawn stone?
Its A Random Loot Or You Can Buy It In Goldenrod City.
Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up :-D

I Love This Family ;3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here