• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I'm looking for a Shiny Jirachi,
will give a Shiny Giratina perfect IV6, and Shiny Tornados.

Years
Shiny pichu for shiny eevee?
Sorry, I am only looking for things I have posted:/

I'm looking for a Shiny Jirachi,
will give a Shiny Giratina perfect IV6, and Shiny Tornados.

Shiny jirachi is no longer "legal" in gen 6. It was an "error" on GF's part. No shiny jirachi can get through the bank, I miss my little one sitting in my white game:(

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
Hello Lunis, it's me again do you have any of the following Vivillon patterns? I really would like them, also how is the shiny Vivillon collection going?

Years
Hello Lunis, it's me again do you have any of the following Vivillon patterns? I really would like them, also how is the shiny Vivillon collection going?

hey hey:)
Thanks for reviving my thread, I couldn't find it in the list the other day to do so!

Which vivillon are you looking for? I have a bunch just sitting around waiting for a good home:)
Also, I completed the shiny vivillon set,Woo!

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
wow, i'm impressed you've done that, must have been tough 0_0

Anyway the ones I need are:
Icy Snow, Archipelago, River, Savanna, Sun, Ocean and Jungle

Years
wow, i'm impressed you've done that, must have been tough 0_0

Anyway the ones I need are:
Icy Snow, Archipelago, River, Savanna, Sun, Ocean and Jungle

I should have all of those available. I need to wait until I get home from work to clarify it though. I can let you know in about 5 hours:) If I do, you can have them for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back