• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Right now I've reached to point of desperation where I'm willing to hatch magikarp eggs for a shiny

Ok I've figured since i haven't been playing them anyway I'll reset my Firered/leafgreen versions and SR for shiny Charmander/Bulbasaur

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I think I've done 100 or so and still going strong, Doctor Who/torchwood season premires tonight so pokemon isn't on my main to-do list so SRing helps

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I'm almost at the point where i can start resetting for regirock, i don't know how long it'll take me to get it(not long hopefully) but once i've gotten regirock i'm gonna start resetting for a shiny turtwig, i've wanted one for a long time but the reset time has always put me off.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I've always felt the same way with SR but I've been really frustrated with chaining so it's this or give up and i'm too dumb to know when to quit

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Well you won't officialy be in until lady darkmoon comes on but welcome to the club anyway lol

I'm gonna guesstimate I'm somewhere between 3-400 sr's for charmander, no shiny although on a random one i IV checked he had 31 spatck

you don't have to enter the battle with gary to see if it's shiny in fr/lg right you can just go to status screen right?

Last edited:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
yesterday i found a shiny yanma in the great marsh:(
and (sob) he got away:(

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Wow sorry about the terrible luck Azuman :( Better luck next time :) !

As for me, I'm still trying to beat Leaf Green on my PSP. I'm pretty sure I'll be inactive because of it. Give me a week or so and hopefully by then, I will have bet the game. I still will check in and read the new posts but I may not be able to post (unless it's for updates).

Good luck all!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Update on my charm hunt, I think I have about 6-7 hours combined srs no shiny but still going strong

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey, everyone.

I've officially given up soft resetting for a shiny Beldum. I mean, honestly; what's the point when Ic an just chain for one on Diamond? Anyways, I've decided to soft reset for another shiny Rayquaza, and if I get bored, I'll probably go for Anorith or one of the Regi's (since that's those are the only other Pokemon I can soft reset for other than Castform, which is just lol to me).

As for the 4th Gen, I've been soft resetting for Turtwig a lot.

Good luck, everyone.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok today is my birthday and I hope I get that stupid Shiny Regigigas. Im putting swinub on hold because I really REALLY want Regigigas.

Good luck to all on your shiny hunts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I've been sring since i got up this morning plus about 5 hours last night so I'm guessing I've either already cracked 1000 or getting there, maybe 800 because other than going to sleep at midnight the largest break i've taken was 5 mins

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
I know I haven't officially joined the club yet,but I decided to chain for a Pokemon that wasn't checked off yet.I caught a Shiny Pinsir after a chain of three for you guys!Talk about luck!

Back