• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
Your nature is Calm, so I might see you as something that cares a lot.

531.gif

You are Audino.

Mentalii

Back
Years
A Latias :3 Because your username is "Altomare", and as Altomare is the city where the 5th movie takes place, with its mascots Latias and Latias... I immediately thought to her.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
darn Miltank, you just love to roll all over people like a boss, or a complete and total [this word has been removed by Pokecommunity due to high levels of vulgar allegations towards your parents]

but seriously

Sand Attack
Growl
Tail Whip
Rock Smash

What Miltank?

Infer12

Darkness Incarnate
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You are a Mr.Mime cause you signature says you hilarious(Clown)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Your signature depicts someone throwing something, maybe a phone...? And it goes infinitely (let's just say infinite's a very long period of time, because I know that the signature image won't repeat itself forever and ever). Machoke can learn Fling, which throws something at the foe...and its HeartGold (and probably Gold as well) Pokedex entry states that it never gets tired, which in other words...it has infinite (using the false definition that I made) stamina. And so, I'd say that you'd be Machoke.

(Really long reason...)

Back