• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
an explanation of what Broken Hearts are for.
Heh, I'm still wandering what's the deal with them - and if the Hard Disc Solo has a function (the same for lobster magic - other than moving the char to the surface that is ;) )

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Heh, I'm still wandering what's the deal with them - and if the Hard Disc Solo has a function (the same for lobster magic - other than moving the char to the surface that is ;) )

The Hard Disc Solo does have a function - but as of yet, that function has not been implemented. I hope you fully appreciated the B-52s references there.

And lobster magic is just a way to move the character to the surface; some bad things happened when you could exit normally. Very Bad Things.

I don't count, do I? Anyway, to all those out there who prefer Qwilfish over zigzagoon as a surfer: It's better in the long run! ;)

No, you don't count. Obviously. You know 85% of the game's secrets already.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I had just finished exchanging the pets from the Count into Pokemon. I honestly thought the 'SCRUFFYCHICK' would turn into a Torchic....It was disappointing to see Doduo...

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
"Oh no, you're turning into a pig! Wait, its not CIRCE, you're completely fine."

Gotta love Greek mythology.

And the Maybe Witch... For all the wrongfully done burnings... The Sand Witch... Speaks for itself... The East Witch, Wizard of Oz, of course...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
HOLY CRAP.
The Moon Stone was right underneath my nose D<

I found it and evolved it into Unown.
And hell, that thing is way overpowered. Here's what my Unown looks like before the Elite 4:

Unown Lv 62 @ Demon Horn
~Eruption
~Psychic
~ShadowBall
~Explosion

Stats:
HP- 212 (Damn, HyperEgg had 404 HP...I loved that thing, it could survive a +4 Sky Uppercut from Blaziken)
Attack: 268 (WTF?! That's even higher than my Lv.57 Breloom)
Defense: 191
SpAtk: 241 (ROFL)
SpDef: 198
Speed:208 (HyperEgg had something like 59 Speed o-o)

EDIT: Cutlerine, one more question. After you go answer the phone in the Lilycove Sewers, where do you go? Where is the ship that you have to search for the cone-item?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the hidden lever and Gleis just KO'ed me, I defeated the Battlezombie after that, and got teleported to Pacifidlog. Rofl.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Just now got lucky and won the first drinking contest. Now Im wondering if its even possible to win the second one....

Cutlerine, one more question. After you go answer the phone in the Lilycove Sewers, where do you go? Where is the ship that you have to search for the cone-item?
That part of the game isnt ready yet. Ive asked the same question before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
That part of the game isnt ready yet. Ive asked the same question before.

Oh. x.x
I edited my post already, saying never mind.

Btw Cutlerine, I'm lol'ing at the fact that you said the Moon Stone was "very well hidden". I found it in three minutes. (yes I timed myself)

Curged

Queen FTW!!!
Years
I can just say one thing.
This hack blows my mind, really best hack i've ever played.

But now I'm stuck at the desert after defeating the deadly "seven" again "-_-
So... How do I get to fallorbor town?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out already :P
EDIT 2: I found a bug
pokemonruby01.png
this was after I got rid of an item so I could get that armour, but when I exited the bag I controlled the wise man as a shadowy Shade.
And can Kadabra evolve in Alakazam without trading?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
I can just say one thing.
This hack blows my mind, really best hack i've ever played.

But now I'm stuck at the desert after defeating the deadly "seven" again "-_-
So... How do I get to fallorbor town?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out already :P
EDIT 2: I found a bug
pokemonruby01.png
this was after I got rid of an item so I could get that armour, but when I exited the bag I controlled the wise man as a shadowy Shade.
And can Kadabra evolve in Alakazam without trading?

Kadabra cannot evolve, but Alakazam can be caught wild. And I know about that bug. It happened to me, and it fixes if you go through a warp, if I remember correctly.

Oh. x.x
I edited my post already, saying never mind.

Btw Cutlerine, I'm lol'ing at the fact that you said the Moon Stone was "very well hidden". I found it in three minutes. (yes I timed myself)

Most people I've tested it on take longer to find it. You are obviously just a wonderfully clever person. Assuming, of course, the Moon Stone is where I think it is. I may have moved it, and it may now be ludicrously easy to find.

i deafeted the deadly 7 in lilycove city and i don't know what to do next

Start fighting the Inquisition Grunts in Lilycove, perhaps? Go to the Hotel?

Also, I managed to get myself a Shiny Graveill.

Theres another crossover thingy... When killing Winora, the player character recites the Vorpal Sword thing from Alice in Wonderland.

Indeed. I am aware of this. It's a line from Jabberwocky.

I had just finished exchanging the pets from the Count into Pokemon. I honestly thought the 'SCRUFFYCHICK' would turn into a Torchic....It was disappointing to see Doduo...

Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip can be caught in certain areas - but please don't go looking for them, because I haven't put them in yet.

"Oh no, you're turning into a pig! Wait, its not CIRCE, you're completely fine."

Gotta love Greek mythology.

And the Maybe Witch... For all the wrongfully done burnings... The Sand Witch... Speaks for itself... The East Witch, Wizard of Oz, of course...

They're all jokes. A Witch Doctor, a Left 4 Dead Witch, Medea, Circe (who also references the best children's movie ever, The Nightmare Before Christmas), a sandwich, an innocent lady, the Blair Witch Project witch, the Wicked Witch of the East, the Bad Fairy from Sleeping Beauty, and, of course, a witch based on the unforgettable song Angel Witch, by Angel Witch, from their album Angel Witch.

Yep, I just about ran out of witch jokes after that. That's why there aren't any more.

Just now got lucky and won the first drinking contest. Now Im wondering if its even possible to win the second one....

The second one is considerably harder than the first. In fact, it's another obscure reference - this one to Neil Gaiman's short story Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. Seriously, you have to have watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books and manga and played a lot of games to get all the references. You also need a very good memory.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
The second one is considerably harder than the first. In fact, it's another obscure reference - this one to Neil Gaiman's short story Shoggoth's Old Peculiar. Seriously, you have to have watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books and manga and played a lot of games to get all the references. You also need a very good memory.
Considerably harder? My guy doesnt even make it to someone puking before he gets knocked out. Im just waiting for the next release so I can finish this game...

Cutlerine

Years
Considerably harder? My guy doesnt even make it to someone puking before he gets knocked out. Im just waiting for the next release so I can finish this game...

Yes, considerably. I have, in fact, beaten it. You get a very large sum of money for doing so, and it lets you compete in the first drinking contest again. When you beat that one again, you can compete in the second one... It's a cyclical thing.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Yes, considerably. I have, in fact, beaten it. You get a very large sum of money for doing so, and it lets you compete in the first drinking contest again. When you beat that one again, you can compete in the second one... It's a cyclical thing.
After the time I spent trying to get past that first contest, I'd rather play DBZ Buu's Fury and try to do the button mashing for getting the Z Sword out of the rock again than even attempt the second contest! That was hell on my keyboard!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Let's see. Can I say the location of the Moon Stone so that you can confirm that you actually kept it there? :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
there is a bug i found and it is so anoyying. i use to thinck this hake was the best one iv played but you need to fix this bug and tell ME! how to fix it. what happens is when i push the aroow keys the screem moves but my player stays still and all that happens is the sreen moves around and everything i trying isnt working. i dont know if this helps but it happend in that forest just outside of the town with the 1st gym.

Cutlerine

Years
there is a bug i found and it is so anoyying. i use to thinck this hake was the best one iv played but you need to fix this bug and tell ME! how to fix it. what happens is when i push the aroow keys the screem moves but my player stays still and all that happens is the sreen moves around and everything i trying isnt working. i dont know if this helps but it happend in that forest just outside of the town with the 1st gym.

I know about that one. What happens is that you're controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius, for some reason. What you have to do is try and walk the screen out of the forest, or through a warp or something, and that will fix it.

Alternatively, don't open the menu in the forest, because that's what causes it, I think. I don't know how to eradicate it completely.

Let's see. Can I say the location of the Moon Stone so that you can confirm that you actually kept it there? :3

Is it in Meteor Falls?

Last edited:
Back