• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Thanks! I'm not a big fan of pink, but a valerian, the plant the town is named after, has pink and white flowers, and I wasn't up for blinding my eyes with white. So I used that, and it stuck :P

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Good job Icongnito I always thougt about using the movie script to show Pokemon episodes on T.V's that might actually be a feature in my game hmmm. . .

Years
Decided to do a complete redo of my dual screen system.
It's basically just the HG/SS menu
Please ignore the map lol, i haven't had time to map properly yet, i switched my autotiles about and didn't replace them :P

twilightmenu.png

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Decided to do a complete redo of my dual screen system.
It's basically just the HG/SS menu
Please ignore the map lol, i haven't had time to map properly yet, i switched my autotiles about and didn't replace them :P

twilightmenu.png

If you are ripping graphics, then on NO$GBA click Option>Emulation Setup>GBA Mode>VGA Poppy Bright

That will get the brighter graphics ;)

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
So will it just be the normal ESC button that opens up the menu on the second screen or is it still touch screen?

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Hmmm good luck Tyler is there a similar starter kit for sphere if not it'll be hard to make a working battle system and such. coolninjaguy, Awesome it looked like it was just a regular menu I wish you good luck with it!

incognito322

Years
@ Tyler: I give it a 6/10. The map is a bit cramped for space (in my opinion), and the flowers, small trees and street lamps seem a bit out of place. It doesn't seem like there's much room outside around the houses. Unless that's how it's supposed to look...

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Hmmm good luck Tyler is there a similar starter kit for sphere if not it'll be hard to make a working battle system and such. coolninjaguy, Awesome it looked like it was just a regular menu I wish you good luck with it!

No, there is no starter kit. This isn't the first time I'm making a game in sphere. I already have a lot of my system's coded, wasn't very hard at all.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Sounds cool I wish you good luck and if you ever need any help just ask me (idk how much I will be able to help since I use RMXP.)

The starting town for my to-be-announced game!
Spoiler:

Credit to Alister for ground and tree tiles
Credit to Kyledove for buildings, and signs

incognito322

Years
@ Iarama... hmmm I give the map a 7/10. I love the tiles ^.^; but just a little more work on the mapping. You should put the town sign closer to the main road, towards the center of the town. The road rom the lowest house should be more straight than curvy, it seems to make the path erratic. Other than that... what would make that map look better would be pure opinion.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Thanks I moved the sign to the center of the intersection and I;m working on getting some better tree tiles so there isnt that space in between them and I just noticed that I should've posted this in the map rating thread not here.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Screenshot for my to-be-announced game enjoy!
Spoiler:

Credits to:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back