• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

havnt been on here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
Years
I havent been on here since black and white came out im out of high school and not going back to school till next fall i dont have black or white but do got soulsiver i was wonder when how many ppl still battle on there if any body does get back in touch with me i been down latey and pokemon aways kinda of cheered me up i didnt know where to post this so yea my fc sould be in my card

Anti

return of the king
Years
If you want to battle people, you can make a personal battle thread in Tournaments in Events or join a battling event there. The main forum definitely isn't the place for this though. If you're unsure of where to post something, you can consult the CBC Rules or PM/VM a moderator.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back