• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened, Venom...

Good luck, everyone.

I don't know if I have told you guys this, but I've been resetting my Radar for shiny Hoppip for the past two day snow. I got one shiny at a 26 chain, and since then I've gotten 17 additional shiny Hoppip. I don't know when I'll break my chain, probably soon, though, because I really would like to check the IVs on some of these things...

Unfortunatley, I haven't been SRing for Lapras much. I'll try to get back to them soon... School starts for me next week, so I'll have to start working on these projects... *sigh*

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Sev....Seven.....SEVENTEEN??!?!?! Seventeen shiny Hoppips?! You truly are a God.

I wish I could get that many shinies in a lifetime!

Congratulations man and don't give up till that chain breaks. All those unused shinies could be traded away :D !

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened, Venom...

Good luck, everyone.

I don't know if I have told you guys this, but I've been resetting my Radar for shiny Hoppip for the past two day snow. I got one shiny at a 26 chain, and since then I've gotten 17 additional shiny Hoppip. I don't know when I'll break my chain, probably soon, though, because I really would like to check the IVs on some of these things...

Unfortunatley, I haven't been SRing for Lapras much. I'll try to get back to them soon... School starts for me next week, so I'll have to start working on these projects... *sigh*

18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF.....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! THAT IS GODLIKE!
congrats!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
well done brawl definently godlike it seem you must have caught a lephrecaun.well i think my time shiny hunting is getting old so i'm gonna stop a while.but ill still post here but i think i may start again next if im inspired.the reason being i'm watching bleach naruto mock SATs coming up and homework 2 .but dont worry u'll be seeing my l8r with new shinies l8r.(closes his eyes and dies.)

p.s. if i get everything done i be back probably end of the month.

Years
Stuff kept me distracted so I haven't hunted that much. @_@

I assure everyone I WILL get at least ONE shiny one way or the other by the end of the month. >.<

Dear lord Brawl! O_O I can barely get one shiny in a chain, amazing work. ^_^

*sprays shiny dust on all* Hopefully there's enough for me. -.- XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I ended my chain with 19 shiny Hoppip.

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone, but if you think that I'm a God, you should visit SPPf once in a while (when it's NOT down ;))...someone there got 55 shiny Eevee in one chain, and someone else got 150 shiny Plusle from one chain! It's incredible! But I don't ever think that I'll get that many shinies from the PokeRadar from one chain because I generally don't have good luck finding shiny patches (it took me a little over two day sto find "only 20"). If anything, I'm more like a deity.

My next PokeRadar target is Seviper...if not that, then probably Solrock. But I'll have to finish EV-training my shiny Hoppip (now a Skiploom) and evolve it first.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok it seemed that christmas was good luck for a few of us, me on christmas day got a chain of farfetch'd up to 68 with 2 shinies, then in the days after,all from chains I've gotten 3 shiny spoink, 3 shiny Buizel, and 2 shiny cubone. So since I evolved one of each shiny that can evolve I've added:

1 Shiny Floatzel
1 Shiny Grumpig
1 Shiny Marrowak
1 Shiny Cubone
2 Shiny Buizel
2 Shiny Spoink
2 Shiny Farfetch'd

I had a good week, if anyone could go to pokemon elite 2000 site and pm me the pics of all the shinies but buizel I'd apretiate it, that sites bloked at my school

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Lil-Dill: Congratulations on the Elekid, Totodile, & Rayquaza!! Also, good luck on the Swinub & Regigigas!!

>>To mathioks:: Congratulations on the 4 Phanpy!!

>>To: Exokriz: Congratulations on the Bronzor!! And welcome back!!

I'm never destined to get another shiny bird. T.T

Gyaoo! Where is my shiny 'Cuno? I dun like being stuck on an island forever. D:

Does being stuck on an that island remind you of the eternity you spent searching for Ho-oh? ^_^ Good luck, TwilightBlade, and hope you you have better luck than me!!

>>To knight stalker: Congratulations on the Charmander!!

>>To VenomX: Dude, that sucks!! That is my biggest fear right now, since I'm soft resetting for a Shiny Treecko on my Ruby!!

>>To Brawl: Dude, that is a lot of Shinies!! Congratulations on the 19 Hoppip!! And good luck on both Seviper & Solrock!!

>>To Thebiggamer: Congratulations on the Floatzel, Grumpig, Marrowak, Cubone, Buizel, Spoink, & Farfetch'd!!

Today is Day 15 on my search for a Shiny Charmander Egg, and so far nothing... I've hatched about an uncountable (at least 100+, according to the Record Room on the third floor of the T.V. Station in Jubilife City) amount of Eggs, and my Charizard that started at Level 55 in the Day-Care is now at Level 81... Oh well, at least my Shiny Charmander (if it ever hatches...) will know Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, and Fire Fang right from the start!! Good luck to everyone else!!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
thanks shadow......still no new shiny...i have 3540 soft resets...and ive seen 193 nidorans...good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok. Swinub and Regigas are the most annoying pokemon ever. Ive soft reseted for Regigas about lets say more than 80 times. And Ive hatched about 35 Swinub eggs.

btw good luck to all and congratulations to all with there new shiny pokemon :D.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys i just tought about a question maybe you would think this is a dumb question but yeah here it is: should there be people in the world with a shiny (LEGIT) croagunk or toxicroack cause you can only find it in the great march and it is not chainable and it is very dificult to find and if you find one per chance it could just run away
by the way nothing new for me i think i am letting rayquaza rest for a while and i am gonna chain a pokemon just don't know what one i have chained a larvitar (cause i realy want a shiny ttar ) lets say 10 times and it always broke on low amount of chains the highest i got was 14 so i think i am not good enough for chaining larvitar and i am just gonna search for another one to chain

oh yeah and good luck on everyone and BRAWL 19 shiny hoppip's that's truly amazing and THEBIGGAMER whooohoooo that's realy a good week sorry if i forgot someone:embarrass

EDIT: i just got to a chain of 22 with voltorb and after i used slach on it i set my DS on sleep mode cause i am doing a little pause hopefully i get to 40 and get some nice shinies out of the chain wish me luck

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
mathioks, there are people with legit shiny Croagunk or shiny Toxicroack. Why, a member of this very club has one! His name, if I recall correctly, is Dragon Tamer Ed, but he hasn't posted in while.

Wow...I just realized something! Most of the veterans of "my" time have disappeared! DT Ed, DDD SSCEPTILE...and I'm sure there more thatI'm forgetting. Where is everyone going?

I REALLY want to move on from SRin for shiny Pinsir and Lapras...but I'm having trouble finding inspiration for them, especially when chaining is so easy...*sigh* Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I acually found a shiny croagunk in the marsh but he got away, this was a few weeks ago though so I've calmed down a little bit

I just counted up all the shinies I've got and I'm up to 11 from having only 1 a week or so ago, sweet! That brings my 4th gen shiny catch rate to 11/13 or 78%. Not quite as good as my previous gen catch rates but it's better than the 33% I had because of those great marsh shinies

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I acually found a shiny croagunk in the marsh but he got away, this was a few weeks ago though so I've calmed down a little bit

I just counted up all the shinies I've got and I'm up to 11 from having only 1 a week or so ago, sweet! That brings my 4th gen shiny catch rate to 11/13 or 78%. Not quite as good as my previous gen catch rates but it's better than the 33% I had because of those great marsh shinies

THAT AMAZING! Its better than mine...

Ok soft reseting is really annoying now. But Ill still do it. But is it hard to catch Regigigas?

I havent hatched shiny Swinub yet..But I will...

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
you know brawl its funny u are the only veteran left and its also strange bcause i was watching a shiny dialga video from metal mario a co-owner from here . and he responds to that video so he must choose not to come back to the shiny hunters club. still hunting for turtwig.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i got to a chain of 32 with voltorb and it took me exact 6 houres and 16 minutes to get that far and it broke by a STUPID wingull GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i even got a :psy copy: from it GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not a psyduck but a confused head )

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i got to a chain of 32 with voltorb and it took me exact 6 houres and 16 minutes to get that far and it broke by a STUPID wingull GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i even got a :psy copy: from it GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not a psyduck but a confused head )

O wow...That sucks.

That happened to me once...I got so ticked off... Its ok though. Try again and you should get the shiny voltorb.

Years
Manage to get in one short chain for Geodude today, ending quickly after I got distracted by the new puppy. This puppy's going to keep me really distracted, hopefully if it actually sleeps tonight I might be able to do some late night chains/SRs. When I manage to I'm considering going to get a Pokemon with Static and chain for Pachirisu. ^.^

All my chained shinies have come at a small number (like Psyduck at zero) so hopefully my luck will continue due to my chaining troubles. XD

Good luck and congrats on new shinies. ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Ok didn't get much hunting yesterday, I had a game to go to but today I think I might get an hour or so chaining if my swarm is good(yesterday I had surskit so I wasn't really motivated to keep trying to get the chain higher,that and the fact it kept just ending you know how sometimes the radar will just end your chain for no apparent reason.)

Ok so news update on me. Still no new shinies but I got my home pc fixed and in a week or so should get the internet on it so I can post here more often, also after I get the internet I'll be picking up the wifi adaptor from wallmart so I'd be able to trade without going to mcdonalds

Last edited:
Back