• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Im even worse flying choppers... I did that once and my friends just agreed i would never fly one again... Im good at reviving people though... One time i even killed someone with my defibrilator. I tried to revive a teammate and suddenly a enemy walked in front of me and took the hit... It was funny

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Choppers in Just Cause 2 are very fun... Especially hijacking them midair.

TY

Im a danger for humanity in aerial stuff... I am good at using tanks, but thats pretty easy to master.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The controls vary a lot between games - Sometimes its easy to control a aerial unit, sometimes it's impossible.

Haven't played 3 yet, but in 2 and 1942 controlling aerial stuff is impossible for me. I tend to crash withing a few seconds.

Years
I've always been a fan of using any kind of vehicle; I see one and I jump straight in. I don't care whether I man the turret or fly the plane, I just like to be in it. I find myself having a lot more fun with vehicles and it makes the game a lot more interesting when vehicles are spread all over the map.

TY

Indeed... I never drove in the forklift thing in BF3 though... Althrough it seems utterly useless besides getting a achievement.

Years
I like when there are funny things in games thrown around. It's good to have a laugh when you're playing with friends, not taking it too seriously. That happened quite a lot when I had my good 'ol Xbox. Now I must wait for the Xbox One's arrival.

TY

I play with a friend (who is also on PC) and i ruin his army and he later finds out his army is dead. He blames me (ofc its my fault), but i say it was the enemy... I also got trolled myself when some guy just flew a lot of Overlords at my workers... My screen was full of Overlords and my game just froze for some time.

Years
I just hope that players mature and don't act like CoD fan boys. That is the worst. It is bad that they don't even realize it. Surely their parents must hear them from time to time and do something about it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I just hope that players mature and don't act like CoD fan boys. That is the worst. It is bad that they don't even realize it. Surely their parents must hear them from time to time and do something about it.

I'm.. sort of concerned that their parents knows nothing about their aggression oo;;

I mean, I would say that it's the parents who are responsible of keeping track on what their own child plays; they really should put on restrictions to violent games if they feel that they are causing some negative.. emotions from their children. But if they don't step up, who will? :(

TY

Argh CoD fanboys... Main reason i quitted CoD. They complain for almost everything you do except if you do the stuff they do... Horrible...

Indeed, mostly the parents of them dont care what they do in the game. When i was into CoD (3-4 years ago) i didnt scream nor insult anyone. I also didnt do these stupid things CoD fanboys do.

Years
They're not gonna go away, I don't think. The amount of pre-pubescent children playing CoD is rising as the older people decline.

TY

I wonder why parents keep giving their kids the new CoD games while they are so aggressive. Maybe i know why since they will do things you would never imagine if you dont give them what they want (my sister does that to get some expensive stuff).

Years
Parents probably don't realize what impact their children have on others. Kids probably nag their parents to buy the game for them and they just do it to make them happy and stop their children from annoying them.

TY

The reason i got CoD was pretty simple: My dad plays the single player of CoD (weird though, he hasnt noticed it has been crap for a long time -_-). I recently watched a vid where some kid got trolled in a CoD match and my god... i think i was deaf of a min or 45... Screaming and crying, just cause he got knifed... geez

Years
Apparently Left 4 Dead 3 is leaked, if you're into left 4 dead series. Looks like Valve can actually count to 3, who knew.

L4D3-zoomed-in.jpg

TY

Never played L4D1&2 but i always wanted to play them. Never seemed to buy the game at all since i went for PS3 games or other stuff.

Years
When I had my Xbox I played a lot of L4D2 when it was very popular, and I mean quite a lot. It was easily one of my favorite games back in the day. Never played L4D1 but am really excited for 3 and the improvements they will make on the game. 2 is really fun and I just want 3 to be amazing.

TY

Idk if L4D1 or 2 is also avalible for PS3... i think it isnt. Who knows ^_^

On the other hand while i was playing ladder for fun on SC2, i managed to place myself for Gold league... I was totally suprised since i was Bronze... so i managed to skip Silver for some reason...

Years
Nope, neither of the games are available or PS3. There are some sort of really terrible mods on games such as MW2 which claim to be L4D1/2 but really are nothing like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back