• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
i think i made some requests on your thread a couple of days ago but somethings came up. anyways your shiny bold cloyster is really interesting. im offering a bold cresselia 252hp 100def, 152sp def, and 6spc att

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Live, I want this, and oh yus' you can fully Redis the Giratina if you'd like :)

Spr_4h_174.png

Igglybuff lvl 1 UT
Calm/Alert to sounds
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Slender

Years
Live, I want this, and oh yus' you can fully Redis the Giratina if you'd like :)

Spr_4h_174.png

Igglybuff lvl 1 UT
Calm/Alert to sounds
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Slender

Spr_4d_272_m_s.png

Shiny Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
OT Matzzz
Calm
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
HP 204 SpA 76 SpD 124 Spe 104
Dive | Ice Beam | Rain Dance | Leech Seed
Redistributable.
how about this? ok thanks for telling me. ^^

bro what do you want for the swampert?

didnt you have a shiny gible? or im i thinking of someone else?

Last edited:

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
didnt you have a shiny gible? or im i thinking of someone else?[/QUOTE]
yea i have the shiny gible you ready to trade now? and there wans't anything else you wanted?

~Princess of Johto~

Crystal > Lyra
Years
Hi there. I'm very interested in your Non-Shiny EV'd Mamoswine. Is it nicknameable?

Anyways, I'm not really sure what to offer, since it's not shiny, I don't really wanna give a shiny in return, so I'll offer these first:

- Male UT Eevee with 3 egg moves (Wish, curse, and yawn)
- Male UT Larvitar with 3 egg moves (Dragon Dance, and Outrage

If you aren't interested in one of these, I'll offer something of more value. Thanks.

Btw, I love how you named the shop "The Hidden Leaf." Naruto Shippuden is my favorite Anime :D

Back