• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Egg Battle Challenge

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 3, 2011
*first time in the battle corner, tell me if I violate any rules so i can fix them*
Ok, after playing the autumn friendly tournament and getting beaten horribly :(
I started thinking more competitively, and came up with a fun little tournament on my own.

In this tournament instead of getting together a crack team of pokemon, you will instead get 6 random eggs which you must use as your party. All these pokemon will be identical, same IV's and natures. Aside from the pokemon and moves they have the IV's and Natures they have are random.
Aside from what you start with you can use any items you want on it

Before I distribute pokemon I want at least 8 people, but would prefer 12 or more

After I reach 12(or 8 if barely anyone replies) I will put a cutoff date for anyone else. Once the date is reached I will distribute the pokemon eggs to everyone, and you will have 1 week to train them.

If anyone has any suggestions on how i could change the rules, please reply.

Challengers:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Eh, why not, my info is in my sig. Also, you're OP kind of contradicts itself. You say that "All these pokemon will be identical, same IV's and natures." and then you go on to say "Aside from the pokemon and moves they have the IV's and Natures they have are random." This contradicts itself by saying that they are identical, and then saying they are random. I would suggest doing just a random breeding and give people what you come up with.

Also, will this be level 100, standard clauses?

Also, congrats on getting into competitive Pokemon, I would suggest you check out some articles and such on www.smogon.com, you will find a lot of useful information there that will help you with a lot of these things.

Back